Total War: Warhammer

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Sepiche

Re: Total War: Warhammer

Post by Sepiche »

Blackhawk wrote: It's almost like they weren't selling enough DLC, so they decided to sell the rest as a new product.
Nope, they announced well before WH1 released that they were planning on releasing 3 standalone WH games along with DLC for each one in between main releases.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

The release of the sequel will be an excellent time to get the first one and DLC on a big sale, I hope. :horse:
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

It was $10 during last month's Humble Monthly...I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Yeah, that was awfully tempting. Just don't have the time to put into it right now so I stayed away.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Pro tip: Savage orks are much tougher than regular orks. They're not as tough as dwarves, but their unwillingness to rout the second they come into contact with the enemy caught us by surprise.
Black Lives Matter
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Coop bretonnia and dwarf campaign continues apace. Chaos has completely exterminated Kislev and started to push into Vampire territories. Now, I've got the whole old world (minus the orks and some elven factions) united against the Chaos guys and sending armies over to help take care of business. Meanwhile, my dwarf teammate has just about finished wiping out the Orks (two territories left) so three more of his armies will shortly join the fight as well. Had a pretty close fight against some damaged front-line chaos armies - two of my Bretonnian armies moved into the area around destroyed Essen (the "Ruinous Powers Decree" keeping chaos-related attrition down). I thought the Chaos armies, in their damaged state, wouldn't screw around with fighting two fresh armies, but I was wrong. So, fight it is.

My lineup was two separate armies of similar consistency: 1/4 polearms, 1/4 archers and 1/2 cavalry, with a sprinkling of heroes thrown in. Chaos armies had lots of chariots, hellcannons and marauder axemen, backed up by a small amount of infantry and chaos spawn. My first army started on the south end of the map, reinforcements appear on the north. Main chaos force was in the middle, with reinforcements coming in from the east. I deployed my guys in a patch of woods to prevent the hellcannons from blasting them. The main problem here was the hellcannons, as they take huge chunks out of densely packed infantry (such as, for example, bretonnian peasants). However, I had enough cavalry to completely encircle the main chaos force and wipe them out. Meanwhile, my reinforcement peasants were harried by reinforcing chariots and marauder horsemen (along with a jackass Chaos Sorcerer flinging fireballs) and unable to make any meaningful progress. I wound up arranging them in a defensive formation against the edge of the map, where they held on for a little while until being routed by chaos infantry. With chariots making a mess of my ranks, I started blasting them with the Damsel's magic spear spell, and boy was it effective. One shot, one kill, which might sound wasteful, but it took out those damn chariots and prevented them from making a mess of my main infantry/archer line. As the rest of the chaos guys committed to my reinforcements and action in the mid field, I sent three units of cavalry to take out three newly arrived hellcannons. Once those were gone, I pulled the remains of my cavalry back to the infantry line and did the classic "engage enemy with infantry then flank with cavalry" move. The damsel finished off the fireball throwing chaos sorcerer, sending him flying. Short while later, the rest of the chaos guys routed, and we chased down survivors using leftover cavalry. It was quite a rough fight for those guys, I think I lost about half of the units that went in. The Bretonnian cavalry seem averse to routing, which, on the one hand, is great, but also means I need to manually manage my retreats better. Still, trading one army's worth of guys for three armies' worth of guys seems pretty good.
Black Lives Matter
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I am regretting that my Dwarves stomped the Vampires now that Chaos arrived in the North. No one filled in the vacuum.

While the Orcs are dead, the Beastmen armies in the South are having fun with all the open space around my towns. Dwarves do not enjoy cavalry.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

I'll probably put it on hold now that Utopia is out, but I've been working on a von Carstein game off and on for a bit now. It's about turn 85 now, I own the southern half of the Empire from Sylvania to Reikland, and most of the north eastern parts of the Empire including Kislev. I've got 5 armies spread along my northern line having just broken and completely defeated chaos, and now I'm just running down the last of the marauder armies before I start moving to consolidate the last parts of the Empire, and then move on to Brettonia.

I really lucked out early on and my battle to seize Drakenhof was a huge battle which allowed me to raise some really solid units there from nearly the beginning of the game... crypt horrors, black knights, grave guard. It's been very handy.
KDH

Post by KDH »

:ugeek: .. Total War: WARHAMMER (OS X) .. April 18
Feral Interactive announced today that Total War: WARHAMMER for MacOS, powered by Apple’s new graphics API, Metal, will be released on April 18th. The game was developed for Windows PC by Creative Assembly in partnership with Games Workshop, and published by SEGA.

Total War: WARHAMMER for Mac, a game of grand strategy and high fantasy, is the union of three forces: Creative Assembly’s Total War series, Games Workshop’s magical setting of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and Metal, innovative technology from Apple that brings impressive performance and graphics to Mac games.

Total War: WARHAMMER will be available through the Feral Store, Steam, and the Mac App Store.
Ain't nobody got time for that
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

I slogged through the video series on how to play (40 videos is a lot, though he does have them broken into small chunks so you can break easily).

Wanted to play Orcs, but settled on dwarves as the interface suggested they were an easier start. Thinking Orcs might require a bit more non-traditional thought. 70 turns in, only had 1 fight that did not go well (an underground trap quest - won, but not decisive; got the first reinforcements, missed that there were more).

But other than that fight, most of the fights have been heavily lopsided in my favor, so getting a decisive victory doesn't mean much.

Playing on normal and was getting a little concerned at how easily I was going along, but now I'm started to get attacked by some greenskin armies and seeing more activity against me. I don't want an super challenge, but I do want some challenge, not just AI sitting around waiting for me to come and kill them. When I get Chaos unlocked though, I'll probably be back to confirm I'm definitely challenged... :p

Overall, having a lot of fun with it so far!
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Chaos and beast men are much more difficult. Dwarves die when panicked, snd they can't keep up with horsemen archers.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

Zarathud wrote:Chaos and beast men are much more difficult. Dwarves die when panicked, and they can't keep up with horsemen archers.
Massed crossbows make a pretty effective counter to cavalry through most of the game, and later gyrocopters can keep them fairly well occupied for most of a battle.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Zarathud wrote:Chaos and beast men are much more difficult. Dwarves die when panicked, snd they can't keep up with horsemen archers.
Well, it'd be more accurate to say that by the time the dwarves panic, they are just about dead. The trick to dealing with chaos and beastmen is to bring plenty of ranged units. Crossbows, thunderers, cannons. The flamethrowers are also amazing. Horse archers die very rapidly when shot by foot archers. The only problem that I haven't figured out as Dwarves is the Hellcannons, as the dwarves have no cavalry and their artillery is frankly awful at dealing with small individual targets. Maybe gyrocopters, but those don't do that much damage. So far, I've gotten lucky and the only time I've seen a dwarf vs hell cannon fight, the dwarves started out as reinforcements in a flanking position and chaos was outnumbered about 3 to 1 in terms of units. Even then, the dwarven infantry ate it pretty hard trying to get to those hellcannons. I'd hate to see what happens in a straight up dwarf vs hellcannon fight.
Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

It's been a while, but I seem to remember focusing my gyros on them. They're still tough, but I wasn't going to break ranks and try to have my dwarves charging across the table at them.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

NickAragua wrote:The only problem that I haven't figured out as Dwarves is the Hellcannons, as the dwarves have no cavalry and their artillery is frankly awful at dealing with small individual targets.
Dwarven artillery works passably well for me at dealing with enemy artillery through most of the game... 12 or 16 dwarven cannons can pretty well blanket an area and do a good number on lone hell cannons, but later in the campaign waiting until the main enemy force is engaged, and ordering gyrocopters into melee with the enemy artillery usually does the trick.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Gyrocoptors unlocked finally. 4 of them up into my main army. Turn 96. I have 7 lords running around now (2 I recruited, 3 from 2 confederations, 2 I was forced to hire when they knocked out/of. Think that's a major expense for the 7 armies. Have one lord running with no army currently. Thought of disbanding him, but he brings some "local" gold incoming and public order benefits, very helpful.

Chaos has started spreading, saw their armies spawn. Not sure where I should be as dwarves by now. Got one confederation a while ago, just about done with the public order hit from the 2nd one, and finally got out from under the negative income of that second confederation (OUCH - neg 4k!)

Been stuck in middling grudge realm for a while. Super tough lord that I couldn't take w/o decimating my main army and some reinforcements. That guy finally attacked a city I was garrisoning with an army and what the game declared as a close victory ensued. I was able to send the garrisoning guy out to run that army down for a couple turns until I wiped it out.

1 grudge is to take out 3 undead (von carsein?) armies/garrisons. Hard w/ no armies in that area.

1 newer grudge is to hit a greenskin commander who keeps running away.

1 grudge is to perform a successful assassination against a hero of one faction. Aside from the pathetic odds of success, there's a slight challenge in that their one agent we could find disappeared. This is the oldest one.

And a very new one thanks to a rebellion way away from any of my armies.

1 question - can you give a settlement away? I ended up taking one of my allies settlements because it was taken by someone else. I would like to give it back to my ally to hopefully help when them over for confederation sooner. It's also the rebelling place. They could control and deal with it better than me at the moment.

Overall, having lots of fun. Think I'm doing a little better with the battles than I used to do. Keep forgetting to use my lords/heroes special abilities. Not doing great, but then part of that might be dwarves don't have cavalry until I finally got those gyrocoptors unlocked. Can't run down enemies, no armies moving fast enough to flank from hiding.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

I haven't seen the option to give a city away.

Yeah, dwarves have a hard time when quick action is called for. The ideal situation is you turtle up your melee units around a core of crossbows and grudge throwers, let the enemy pile in then flank them with slayers or flamers that you've been keeping in reserve. Sure, the bad guys will try to flank you with cavalry or whatever nonsense, but that's why you've kept some of your melee units on your flanks. The only cavalry unit I've seen give dwarves trouble is the chaos chariot, which can plow right through a whole infantry unit without stopping. They're pretty crazy.

Confederation can definitely be a mixed bag. On the one hand, you get extra territory and income, direct control of whatever armies the victim had, and if they were allied to you, they don't keep dragging you into stupid wars you don't want (is there really ever a reason to fight the wood elves as a human or dwarf?) On the other hand, it's the AI so you know they're passing you an army full of peasant scrubs and cities filled with poorly thought ought buildings. You also lose the trade income which kind of sucks. The best solution I've come up with was to instantly disband those new armies, keeping the good units. At least for the empire, it's actually important to disband the new army itself as well, as each army increases *all* your army maintenance by some percentage. Still, I do it all the time anyway.

As for Chaos, they don't do too well in the mountains or in vampire territory. You want to keep a close eye on their armies so you can concentrate forces (I generally try to avoid fights with chaos armies unless I outnumber them at least 3 to 2), pick off any stragglers and use war coordination targets to get your allies to quit screwing around marching their armies back and forth like it's some kind of parade season. A good indicator that you need to start throwing armies northward is when Kislev gets rolled over - the vampires, empire and northern dwarves are next. If you're fielding six armies though, you should be able to deal with any Chaos guys that come your way.
Black Lives Matter
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

At the time, most of those 6 armies were about 1/2 stacks (think 2 were full 20 stacks). Now I'm up 2 8 armies (2 more confederations, 9 lords total - still got that 1 lone lord garrisoning the gold mine with his many income bonuses and all the followers that up income that I can give him).

Haven't confederated w/ the dwarves that are closest to me (don't want to lose that trade agreement) or one of the farther away ones (Algarand?). Me and the close dwarfs own everything south of the mountain pass now. Only greenskins lefts are 2-4 settlements in the northern mountains. Carstein has been wiped out. Empire is down to 3 settlements. Allied with pretty much everyone except Vampire counts (finally went to peace w/ them so we could all focus on Chaos). Even got trade with one of the Southern empires (Tilia?).

While building up the garrison buildings for Zhufbar (yep, I can't remember how to spell any of these things...) and it's minor settlements (after I finally resettled them from having them all get razed), I had a hero running off after chaos to ambush their armies. There were 3. When hero got over there, could only find one.

Couple turns later, Chaos Warriors faction has been destroyed. This is around turn 190.

What??? Not counting the heroes, and one minor settlement of Zhufbar I have since reclaimed, I haven't even fought Chaos at all and had not used war target coordination. The other armies on the board finished them off (think even Tilia the southern faction got an army or two up north and actually fought with Chaos).

Granted I'm only playing on normal, so maybe that makes a difference, but that was highly unexpected. Now it's just mop up orcs, finish razing Vampire counts and see if I can get the last 2 dwarf factions to confederate (their love of me has diminished greatly now that Chaos is gone).

Oh well, wanted to try playing the orcs anyway. Looks like I'll get my chance sooner than expected.
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

Steel Faith Overhaul mod if you want to experience a real Chaos invasion. Plus all the other goodies it entails.
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Freyland wrote:Steel Faith Overhaul mod if you want to experience a real Chaos invasion. Plus all the other goodies it entails.
I want to experience more of the game vanilla before modding so I can better evaluate what the mod(s) doing and if I like it or not. I had just been under the impression that even in vanilla, the Chaos Rising was more or less the ultimate event, and after beating that, if you were still in decent shape (according to the power ranking in the game, I'm #1, and from what I can see in the map, I am far and away the largest empire), you have basically won the game. Completing the short/long campaign goals after that was mostly a matter of mopping up. There were no major remaining challenges left.

Is that impression correct? If I stick around long enough, can chaos rise again? Or some other exciting event (more exciting than the occasional bray-herd or Orc Waaugh?

I intend to play some more of this game so I can play out some more of the quests and such. Assuming I can get the last 2 dwarf nations to confederate with me that is. Otherwise, I'll crush the Greenskins at least (and maybe the Vampire Counts as most of my armies are by them, can march through them while heading to those remaining northern Greenskin settlements).
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Zenn7 wrote:
Freyland wrote:Steel Faith Overhaul mod if you want to experience a real Chaos invasion. Plus all the other goodies it entails.
I want to experience more of the game vanilla before modding so I can better evaluate what the mod(s) doing and if I like it or not. I had just been under the impression that even in vanilla, the Chaos Rising was more or less the ultimate event, and after beating that, if you were still in decent shape (according to the power ranking in the game, I'm #1, and from what I can see in the map, I am far and away the largest empire), you have basically won the game. Completing the short/long campaign goals after that was mostly a matter of mopping up. There were no major remaining challenges left.

Is that impression correct? If I stick around long enough, can chaos rise again? Or some other exciting event (more exciting than the occasional bray-herd or Orc Waaugh?

I intend to play some more of this game so I can play out some more of the quests and such. Assuming I can get the last 2 dwarf nations to confederate with me that is. Otherwise, I'll crush the Greenskins at least (and maybe the Vampire Counts as most of my armies are by them, can march through them while heading to those remaining northern Greenskin settlements).
Yeah, as far as campaign objectives go, beating Chaos is usually the hardest. Furthermore, you were playing dwarf which is pretty much easy mode when it comes to the chaos invasion. By the time they get to you, they've had to plow through Kislev, half the Empire and the Vampire Counts. Once the Chaos guys are gone, all the warm and fuzzy feelings everyone had developed towards each other are suddenly gone though. As the Empire, you have to fight Chaos on your territory, so the post-chaos world is harder. When I beat them, all my former allies declared war on each other and on me, and started attacking my southern and western towns while I was off plowing through the Norsemen. I'd already completed the campaign objectives and would have probably crushed the former allies as soon as my armies got back from the north, but I didn't really feel like it. Would have been interesting though to do some fights against Bretonnia, Wood Elves and Dwarves. Maybe I'll go back to that game at some point.
Black Lives Matter
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

NickAragua wrote:
Zenn7 wrote:

Yeah, as far as campaign objectives go, beating Chaos is usually the hardest. Furthermore, you were playing dwarf which is pretty much easy mode when it comes to the chaos invasion. By the time they get to you, they've had to plow through Kislev, half the Empire and the Vampire Counts. Once the Chaos guys are gone, all the warm and fuzzy feelings everyone had developed towards each other are suddenly gone though. As the Empire, you have to fight Chaos on your territory, so the post-chaos world is harder. When I beat them, all my former allies declared war on each other and on me, and started attacking my southern and western towns while I was off plowing through the Norsemen. I'd already completed the campaign objectives and would have probably crushed the former allies as soon as my armies got back from the north, but I didn't really feel like it. Would have been interesting though to do some fights against Bretonnia, Wood Elves and Dwarves. Maybe I'll go back to that game at some point.
Have completed the short and now long campaign objectives and calling it a game. Completed all 4 of Thorgrim's quests. Never could win over the last 2 dwarf factions to vassal or confederate. Gave them so much gold one took over rank 1 in power briefly from me. Got a rating over 350 of favorable, but couldn't get above low chance of success for confederation.

Vampire counts, greenskins dead. They finished off the wood elves and one of the Southern factions (the other was an ally of mine). We were working on the northern chaos factions (Varg and Skaelding). Winning, but no desire to continue until their deaths at this point.

Think I'll try the greenskins next. Vampire counts after that. Can't get too excited about Empire or Bretonia (other than checking out their special stuff like Bright Wizards).
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

I find myself having a greater respect for the Chaos horde with my orc run.

I've wiped out all but 1 faction of dwarves (they're the most northwest group, just joined the war on them). Have all orcs confederated or vassaled (1 vassal, relatively weak) but 1 - Crooked Moon - up by the living dwarves.

Dwarves, Empire, Van Carstein - all dead. Think Bertonnia is still there. Vampire counts are all but dead. I even gave them 5k gold to see if that might help them. I'd been running with 4 armies maxed had a hugish bank account (around 100K at the height) until recently. Spending spree along with a lot of recruiting. But still making 13k+/turn and still have a bit of a bank account.

But I'm having to kill most/all of the chaos armies. Got a couple but it's going to be a tough fight. Little help from the AI unlike the dwarf game where the AI killed Chaos largely w/o me.

Glad for the variation - hope I don't somehow blow it at this point though! :horse:
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Greenskins crushed Chaos (OK, I'm the southern factions so I have more time before Chaos is a real issue, playing normal, vanilla and in a good position; was adding 2 of the big spiders and a giant to each new army... plus Waaaagh's galore... not much threat of losing).

Trying Vampire counts now, they seem cool. I like the monsterous beasts - particularly enjoyed starting with one of the big/cool guys in my army. Chaos has just unleashed their first armies a couple turns ago (think I'm on 87 or so now). Not nearly as far along though. Took out Van Carstein and Templehoff. At war with Empire. Razed Zhufabar's province nearest me (all 3 settlements). Got a trade agreement with Ostland (or Ostmark - forget which, 1 was wiped out, other is trading partner/defensive alliance w/ me).

Enjoying the undead so far. On normal, first northern race. After this, probably check out Bretonia and Empire, though maybe not play them through. Then put it aside until I get DLC with another faction I think. Want the elves, not so much for the elves but for the tree spirit faction in there. Probably won't get that soon though, so it'll be off Gal Civ 3 to check out Crusade. Or get mods for this...
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

Steel Faith Overhaul. Can't recommend enough. I've never donated for mods before, or joined a Patreon page. I have for this.

(To be fair, I would have donated for Prophecy of Pendor had the option been there)
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
KDH

Post by KDH »

:horse: ...

Creative Assembly is turning 30, saying they are celebrating the big 3-0 with the release of 30 free new Regiments of Renown units for Total War: WARHAMMER. These will come on August 10th along with the release of the new Norsca DLC for the fantasy strategy game. This trailer celebrates the occasion and the free content, and this blog has details and a FAQ. Here's word:
To celebrate 30 years of awesome strategy games development, xenomorph terrorising and gratuitous goblin-tossing, CA is gifting Total War: WARHAMMER players with 30 new Regiments of Renown. Fortifying the Race-rosters of the Beastmen, Bretonnia, Chaos Warriors, Norsca and the Wood Elves, this significant update is available free and easy through Total War Access. Players can register/log in here.

Regiments of Renown
The 30th Anniversary Regiments of Renown will add 30 brand new units to WARHAMMER I. With a variety of new abilities and stats available, the 30th Anniversary Regiments of Renown will be a prominent addition to the five races it features in – the Beastmen, Bretonnia, Chaos, Norsca and Wood Elves Races will each receive the unique six units.

WARHAMMER players will be able to download the 30th Anniversary Regiments by logging in / signing up to Total War Access, and activating the free content from the dashboard. The explosive Anniversary Regiments of Renown will be playable from August 10th.

The Blog link has a list of units and what they are paid to do .. head-breaking, scary faces, etc

spotted @ Blues
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

The only grumbly bit is that all but one of them are for paid DLC. They should have tossed something in for the built-in races.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

The Norscans are very fun. I spent a good chunk of my weekend pillaging and razing the cities and towns of the warm-lands to the south. Yes, your knights are very pretty, but have they met my war mammoth?

The "tribute to the gods" mechanic turned out to be more interesting than I had anticipated.
Spoiler:
After committing myself to the Serpent and defeating the champions of the other Norscan gods, Archaon the Everchosen showed up and asked "Hey, do you want to join my Chaos gang and burn the world to ashes?" And I said "No, I'd rather kick your ass and burn it myself."

I wasn't remotely prepared for a Chaos invasion, so my armies had to rapidly book it back up north while I raised more force internally. I lost several towns and ended up sacrificing two full armies in order to split the Chaos forces, but pulled it out in the end.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

I've been playing this with the "GCCM" series of mods, which replace a large chunk of the mostly identical open field and small settlement battles with custom maps. So now instead of every settlement battle being another generic open field battle, it's a custom map with its own terrain features. Pretty cool stuff.
Black Lives Matter
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

Oh, this sounds good. Total Warhammer 2:
The map is full of ruins and caves and all the sorts of places where you can’t swing a cat without hitting an adventurer, and contained within each is the potential for treasure and boons. They glow, beckoning explorers, and make the map more than a place where fights start.

The actual adventures that take place within these points of interest are simple affairs, a pop-up and some colourful flavour, but they do change the flow of the early game. Lords and their armies have more to do, and more importantly they have new ways to increase their power. There are fewer of those wasted turns where you’re just waiting for troops to finish training or for those first key buildings to get constructed.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Also, I believe there are going to be ratmen. Not that it's a particular surprise. RockPaperShotgun link.
Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Are ratmen different than skaven?
Black Lives Matter.
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

El Guapo wrote:Are ratmen different than skaven?
Nope, same thing.
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

Skaven were why I preordered. I've been waiting for my plague-ridden worshippers of the Horned Rat to flood the above ground world.
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

baelthazar wrote:Skaven were why I preordered. I've been waiting for my plague-ridden worshippers of the Horned Rat to flood the above ground world.
I would have preordered anyway, but I've got an army of about 250 Skaven miniatures in my game room that have always been my favorites.

Can't wait to start throwing down some ratling guns and rat oges. :horse:
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

Sepiche wrote:
baelthazar wrote:Skaven were why I preordered. I've been waiting for my plague-ridden worshippers of the Horned Rat to flood the above ground world.
I would have preordered anyway, but I've got an army of about 250 Skaven miniatures in my game room that have always been my favorites.

Can't wait to start throwing down some ratling guns and rat oges. :horse:
I had a crisis where I had to decide to stick with WH40K or start collecting Skaven Pestilens. Ultimately, I figured I only had enough time/money to collect one and went with a WH40K Space Marines Primaris army (new in 8th edition). But the choice still stings.
KDH

Post by KDH »

... Enlarge Image

:character-burgerking: ... Total War: WARHAMMER

$19.19 ... STAR DEAL - Ends 22 hours

STEAM page
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

RPS review of Total Warhammer 2:
There’s a confidence to this game. It doesn’t need a comfortingly familiar grand campaign or a traditional structure because it has an identity separate from that of Total War; an identity where a scripted narrative can work, or where starkly different factions are more important than balance. It’s an exceedingly strong beginning to this chapter of the Warhammer trilogy and is a strong contender for the best game in the series.
Lorini

Post by Lorini »

I've pre-ordered it but I wonder with so much stuff if I'll get it downloaded before my vacation on Sunday. I have 150MPS internet but still!!!
Black Lives Matter
Lorini

Post by Lorini »

The preload is up. It will release at 8:30 AM British Summer Time.
Black Lives Matter