Walking Dead - Game over Infected Win

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Scoop20906

Re: Walking Dead Day 2

Post by Scoop20906 »

Archinerd wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Archinerd wrote:Here's the thing. If you really are good Scoop, then why are you creating so much chaos? It's not helping.
Actually, it did help. I didn't get killed last night and I protected and proved a good/non-traitor player. Yes, I broke some eggs to get there but you have to look at the results.

As remus keeps saying, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. At the moment I am uncontested. Killing an uncontested special is a huge mistake.
There are two problems with that though.
1. You have to trust Remus (I do not).
2. If T-Dog contests you he becomes vulnerable to beserker wolf (possibly you) or fresh meat for the wolves tonight.
1. Remus is only arguing logic which seems to be evading some of you (others are happy with that). You don't have to trust him to see that.
2. Whether you like it or not I AM UNCONTESTED and we KNOW that everyone expect chaos (who had a chance to counter me before his death) is alive and could counter me if they were T-dog (and which I know won't happen).

Those really are the facts.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
RMC

Post by RMC »

scoop 

Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Archinerd wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Archinerd wrote:Here's the thing. If you really are good Scoop, then why are you creating so much chaos? It's not helping.
And to be fair, you guys put me in this situation!!! I got run up the flagpole and forced to reveal myself on day one. Are you blaming me for that too?

I'd be far happier to get the block last night and not have to deal with you animals all day today.
No. You did get run up the flag pole on day 1, then you made a claim to save your skin. Then you make cryptic remarks to create confusion and create drama and confusion as you get run up again. Seems wolfy to me.
DUDE! Why say anything? I was accepted and non-contested.

Can you not see that cryptic remark was pointed at the wolves? and it worked!!! I lived. Sorry you are confused but it was necessary and it produced results.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

RMC wrote: scoop 

you bastard. :doh:

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

ok, I tried. I've dumped everything I had over and over again. Nothing left to say other than I AM THE GREATEST WW PLAYER EVER!!!!

You all owe me credit for getting the night block and faking out the wolves after being forced to out myself on Day One. I hope you can take the momentum I gave us into a win and if you can't well, sorry you didn't listen.

Enlarge Image

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Can't wait to see if my gut feeling was right, if Scoop turns up human some of you will have alot of explaining to do.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I seem to recall winning a tournament.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Scoop20906 wrote:
RMC wrote: scoop 

you bastard. :doh:
Nah, your a wolf. You have to be.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

either way this go we have gathered some valuable info today.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
stessier

Post by stessier »

I need to learn to read faster. Or work less.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

stessier wrote:I need to learn to read faster. Or work less.
Heh. Yeah, what I was thinking too.
Black Lives Matter.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I think that's majority. Checking.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Newcastle

Re: Walking Dead Game thread (under construction)

Post by Newcastle »

Vote Target - Votes Cast

Scoop 20906 (8)- El Guapo, Zarathud, Holman, Unagi, Isgrimnur, Archinerd, Moliere, RMC,
Moliere (2) - Scoop20906,
Zarathud (1) - Remus West,

Not Voted :
Vorret, BB2112, Lassr, Punisher, Stessier,

Majority is 8

Deadline is Thursday 6/22 6 PM PST, 9PM EST

I think this is correct, if there are any errors let me know
Bayraktar!!!!

Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I was feeling good until RMC scooped Scoop.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Voting closed.

As the group made their way to the first ramp leading deeper into the parking garage; Scoop started to prance and dance, stating he was the ultimate survivor and the ultimate T-Dog protector. Some showed patience, some showed annoyance.

He flexed his muscled "Tdog in the house! Like them big muscles dontcha?" He asked no one in particular.

Thumbs pointed to himself, "Who has two thumbs and is saving your asses; this guy!" He shouted; dirty looks flashed between the survivors.

He skipped and jumped. Poked his head in people's faces. Jubilant he was. As if the world was alive with full possibility and birds singing. Despite the walker threat; he knew he could get through this.

"Dont stop thinking about Atlanta" He started to sing, then changed and deepend his voice to start chanting ""Atlanta! ATLANTA!" So joyful he was.

Shane clutched his head. "ENOUGH!" Grabbing Scoop by his shirt collar, he started pushing him.

"Sup Shane!" Scoop sang again, "We're hugging it out right?" He tried to lift his arms up as if to reciprocate the hug. But his arms were then being held by Merle and Darryl.

With no words, the three had pushed Scoop to the railing of the parking lot. Scoop looked down below. "Hmm wonder how long it would take for something hit the ground from here?"

"Let's find out!" Shane said and pushed Scoop over the railing.

For a moment Scoop was aghast, then as he was flailing arms waggling, a sense of peace came across his face, "I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU CAN........"

SPLAT! His body hit the ground. Arms mangled, body crooked, one thing stood out to all. His face shone brightly as if love was all he understood and harbored no hate.

It was clear to all:

SCOOP HAD BEEN A SURVIVOR!

Time once again stood still..........

IT IS NIGHT

(DISCLAIMER – All write ups are flavor only. Do not make any assumptions about Walking Dead characters who are in the write-up. They could be dead or alive. They are written well before the lynch.)

Boilerplate
Carl - Who will you scan?
Tdog – Who’s back you got?
Shane – Who you keeping an eye on?
Glenn – Who’s role do you want to find out?
Infected - Who's gonna die tonight?
Last edited by Newcastle on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayraktar!!!!

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

El Guapo wrote:
stessier wrote:I need to learn to read faster. Or work less.
Heh. Yeah, what I was thinking too.
I pick work less!

Zarathud wrote:I was feeling good until RMC scooped Scoop.
Yeah. I'm guessing he's not a wolf now - but only because of how he ended it.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

heh. And the write-up.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Sorry Scoop.

I feel like you bring that on yourself - with the teasing and 'double-triple-gotcha-feigns'.
Still - it's fun.

Kinda not helpful in the long hall - but, again - sorry.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So looking at the voting, I would think you'd have a neutral wolf or two not voting or voting elsewhere, a wolf or two on the vote, a wolf proclaiming we should believe/protecting Scoop to gain credibility, but would we have a wolf pushing hard to get him lynched? I dunno, it would be ballsy as that would paint a bulls-eye on them once Scoop was reveal to really be TDog.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Re: Walking Dead NIGHT 2

Post by Vorret »

I knew it.
Nobody ever listens to me and that's a FACT! SAD!
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Lassr wrote:So looking at the voting, I would think you'd have a neutral wolf or two not voting or voting elsewhere, a wolf or two on the vote, a wolf proclaiming we should believe/protecting Scoop to gain credibility, but would we have a wolf pushing hard to get him lynched? I dunno, it would be ballsy as that would paint a bulls-eye on them once Scoop was reveal to really be TDog.
I'd take a real hard look at Zara (maybe shoot him) , ARchinerd is up there as well. Unagi is on the hard list too.

I *think* El Guapo is innocent
RMC isn't paying attention I wouldn't be surprised if he juste randomly voted by accident and Scooped him... (just a guess).
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

Dammit!!

Why does Scoop play so evil?

BTW, just to be clear: the write-up implies that Scoop was T-Dog, but does "T-Dog was a Survivor" actually confirm that?

I wouldn't put it past Scoop to have been a regular survivor feigning T-Dog in order to draw fire, then letting it get all out of hand.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

You'll find out the more data from the lynch and who ends up voting to nail both me and Scoop. Kill the silents, scan those who voted on Scoop.

Just let me say one thing before lynching or shooting me in the morning.

The silver lining is that a wolf RMC will really want to rub it in by dropping in at Origins.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Holman wrote:I wouldn't put it past Scoop to have been a regular survivor feigning T-Dog in order to draw fire, then letting it get all out of hand.
So much this, it was my 1% uncertainty. Scoop is reckless, and this would have been in his character.

Only the wolves and a hidden T-Dog will know for sure.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Zarathud wrote:You'll find out the more data from the lynch and who ends up voting to nail both me and Scoop. Kill the silents, scan those who voted on Scoop.

The silver lining is that a wolf RMC will really want to rub it in by dropping in at Origins.
Being on the vote is one thing but you were going HARD on Scoop being untrustworthy basically destroying all his comments. You wanted him dead, BAD.
You're my vote tomorrow morning.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

Quoting myself in Modsignal:
Holman wrote:Dammit!!

BTW, just to be clear: the write-up implies that Scoop was T-Dog, but does "T-Dog was a Survivor" actually confirm that?

I wouldn't put it past Scoop to have been a regular survivor feigning T-Dog in order to draw fire, then letting it get all out of hand.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Holman wrote:
No, I think he really was T-Dog. He wouldn't have gone though all that just to save his skin for a day, he's a better and smarter player than that.
The plus side is I feel better about Remus now and a bit better about Lassr too because he tried to tell me.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Vorret wrote:
Zarathud wrote:You'll find out the more data from the lynch and who ends up voting to nail both me and Scoop. Kill the silents, scan those who voted on Scoop.

Being on the vote is one thing but you were going HARD on Scoop being untrustworthy basically destroying all his comments. You wanted him dead, BAD.
So was I, but I guess I'm now proven Good.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Vorret wrote:Being on the vote is one thing but you were going HARD on Scoop being untrustworthy basically destroying all his comments. You wanted him dead, BAD.
Yep, I should be unless there was a hidden T-Dog. And that's why I need to say something tomorrow.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Holman wrote:
Vorret wrote:

So was I, but I guess I'm now proven Good.
Language was different, imo...
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

I still can't fathom what I could have said or done to draw BOTH the Wolves and T-Dog's attention my way on Day One.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Holman wrote:I still can't fathom what I could have said or done to draw BOTH the Wolves and T-Dog's attention my way on Day One.
No idea but I'll go with crazy luck.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Holman wrote:Quoting myself in Modsignal:
Holman wrote:Dammit!!

Think about what you are asking, then rephrase the question. (not trying to be a dick)
Bayraktar!!!!

Holman

Post by Holman »

Newcastle,
Do we learn a human's specific role after a lynch, or just that they were human?
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Holman wrote:Newcastle,
Do we learn a human's specific role after a lynch, or just that they were human?
In the games I have played, we never learn the role until end of game.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Punisher wrote:
In the games I have played, we never learn the role until end of game.
Yep I doubt we'll get it as well but I'd say Scoop was moer than likely Tdog.
If he wasn't that was some next level shit he just pulled.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Alignment only. IE Survivor (specials & villagers) or Infected (wolves)
Bayraktar!!!!

Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Zarathud wrote: I am certain Scoop can't be trusted--even if he's telling the truth.

I didn't get here in time, but this bothers me...

If scoop was telling the truth, why couldn't he be trusted? I understand that past games are part of the equation but....
1) Everyone who has played a wolf has lied at some point.. probably a lot of villagers as well. The game is pretty much built around lying... It's to be expected.
2) Just because someone played a wolf in the past and was untrustworthy then, shouldn't have a big impact on each new game... If we are going to just say that nobody who has lied in game before can ever be trusted, what point is there for them to play?
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Holman wrote:I still can't fathom what I could have said or done to draw BOTH the Wolves and T-Dog's attention my way on Day One.
If it played out as Scoop said, I am curious as well. Granted it is in the realm of possibility, but still crazy lucky.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Newcastle wrote:
Alignment only. IE Survivor (specials & villagers) or Infected (wolves)
Thanks. I asked because the rules post calls normal villagers "Survivors" in distinction from named roles.