This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Moliere

Re: Walking Dead DAY 5

Post by Moliere »

Punisher wrote: withdraw Remus 

moliere 

Why do you hate America?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Holman

Post by Holman »

stessier wrote:Holman has been quiet for quite a while.

Come on people, we need to make a decision!
I'm on vacation with limited internet access. I'll be sure to make it back on again some time this afternoon.

I'm on Archinerd, and I'm happy to stay there. If A comes up human, I believe Zarathud is next.

I'm not seeing any compelling cases made, and I'm not sure I could make a strong enough one to persuade anyone else right now.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Holman

Post by Holman »

moliere 

Why Moliere and not Archinerd? Does something stand out to you?
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I will try and get back on before the deadline but in case I can't...

Moliere 

That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Archinerd 

I feel like we learn something from him and I'd rather target the player stessier pushed away from than towards if I can not get people to vote him.
I'll try to check back in but need to run errands.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Re: Walking Dead NIGHT 2

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 5 VOTES

TIME LIMITS - DAY 5 will end in 5 hours/ 313 min.
if no majority is achieved it will switch to night phase with no lynch

TIME LIMITS: Day 5 will end on Wednesday July 12th, at 6pm PST (9EST)
Note - Day 6 will be approximately 6 calendar days.

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Archinerd (4) - Zarathud, Holman, Moliere, Remus West,
Moliere (4) - Stessier, Archinerd, Punisher, BB2112,

Not Voted

Majority is 5

If there are any issues, give me a holler

The living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. BB2112
4. Punisher
5. Moliere
6. Zarathud
7. Remus West
8. Stessier

THE DEAD
Chaosraven – Raving all night long
Scoop – SPLAT!
Lassr – Hugger of Beemer walker
Unagi - Tasty Walker Morsel Treat
El Guapo - Bulldozing away.
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Vorret - Mechanic Mike’s munchable
Isgrinmur – Bay door blues
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Newcastle wrote:Archinerd (4) - Zarathud, Holman, Moliere, Remus West,
Moliere (4) - Stessier, Archinerd, Punisher, BB2112,
Who's going to be the scooper on this horse (wolf?) race?

I believe someone calculated the village had two misses. Another vote for me puts the village at n-1.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
stessier

Post by stessier »

The way this vote has gone, I wonder if Moliere and Archinerd are both wolves. Both have hung at N-1. Very unusual.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

stessier wrote:The way this vote has gone, I wonder if Moliere and Archinerd are both wolves. Both have hung at N-1. Very unusual.
Said the wolf spoofing a special role?
stessier

Post by stessier »

Yep, Moliere is the correct choice.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Moliere wrote:

moliere 

Why do you hate America?
The power of Trump compels me.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Holman wrote:

moliere 

Why Moliere and not Archinerd? Does something stand out to you?
Nothing specific. Just a feeling. I really liked Remus for this, but since that's not happening, between Archinerd and Moliere I like Moliere more.. Can't say why exactly, just a feeling..
That being said, I will be the first to admit that I am not good at deciphering this game... If I wasn't proven, I'm sure some of my posts were wolf sounding...
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Well, I won't be able to check back in before deadline so......unhappy about it but.....

Moliere 

We learn much more from a lynch than a nothing day.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

That puts the village at n-1 since I am not a wolf. Good luck.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 5 VOTES

VOTING CLOSED

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast[/b]

Archinerd (3) - Zarathud, Holman, Moliere,
Moliere (5) - Stessier, Archinerd, Punisher, BB2112, Remus West,

Not Voted

Majority is 5

The living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. BB2112
4. Punisher
5. Moliere
6. Zarathud
7. Remus West
8. Stessier

THE DEAD
Scoop – SPLAT!
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Isgrinmur – Bay door blues
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 5 END

Archinerd rushed to the front of the store. As he passed the double glass doors he noticed the horde of Walkers starting to press up against the white washed windows. A thought hit him, but just as fast a shout broke his train of thought.

“Get back. Get back!” Holman shouted to the store front defenders. “Fire in the hole in 3…..2……”

“Here!” Stessier grunted as he finished dousing the first tire with fuel. Remus grabbed the tire and shoved it toward Punisher.

Heeding the warning Moliere let loose one more blast of the shotgun, then headed back inside. Zarathud snapped shot another Walker, then turned to come back when he saw the butt of Moliere’s shotgun swinging down at him. The shotgun narrowly missed his ear and landed with a thick “KRACK!” Zarathud glanced over his right shoulder and saw the shotgun had caved in a Walker’s head. “Saved your hearing.” Moliere said as the two ducked back into the store.

“ONE!” Holman shouted.

Punisher with a twist of the torso launched the tire into the oncoming Walkers. The tire rolled forward liquid splattering out leaving a small trail of liquid behind it. The first tire hit, the force of it causing several Walkers to topple to the ground. So it went for the next few tires; all getting launched all knocking down some Walker bunnies. But the Walkers wouldn’t stop.

UP stepped BB2112 flaming Molotov cocktail in hand, the hissing of the wick and stench of kerosene filled the air. Taking a moment to aim, he let it fly. “Hell ya!” he shouted in excitement as his first missile struck.

“WOOOSH!” The first Walker light up; the flames spreading to several nearby Walkers. The stench of burning flesh instantly hitting the survivors.

“This can work. This can work guys!” Holman encouragingly yelled. He held up the wick and light another Molotov cocktail for BB2112. BB2112 took the light device and hurled it accurately once again into the Walker crowd.

“Hit the tires next BB” Holman encouraged.

Moliere had taken a step back from the fighting, the front looked secured for the moment. The rest of the crew weren’t thinking about escape, but they had to. He turned to look at the stock room, then changed his mind and pivoted toward the Machine shop when the white washed windows gave out with a roaring “KRASH!”

The windows shattered apart and in burst Walkers. Shattered glass raining into Moliere’s face. With his left hand shielding his face, he tried to take a swing with his right. It didn’t move. Panicked eyes focused on the arm and the searing pain as the Walker took another bite out of his bicep.

Moliere tried to turn and fight, he valiantly raised his arms to swing at the Walkers. But it was no use. His arms were being shredded right before the survivor’s eyes. As Moliere was being dragged down, he looked back and with his eyes pointed toward the back and shouted “Escape…..grate….”. Then he was quickly pulled down and was no more.

IT WAS CLEAR MOLIERE HAD BEEN A SURVIVOR!

TIME STOOD STILL

(IT IS NIGHT)

Boilerplate
Carl - Who will you scan?
Tdog – Who’s back you got?
Shane – Who you keeping an eye on?
Glenn – Who’s role do you want to find out?
Infected - Who's gonna die tonight?
Bayraktar!!!!

Holman

Re: Walking Dead NIGHT 5

Post by Holman »

Ugh.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Shit. We are screwed.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Came back to check in before the time limit. How disappointing.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Zarathud wrote:Fuck yeah!Shit. You are all We are screwed.
FTFY
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Admission of guilt, Archinerd?
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Damn.. well it's not too late for the wolves to announce themselves...
Come on.. do it... remember, you are can't trust each other.. one of you will turn on the other...
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Grundbegriff wrote:In
:binky: :lol: :binky:
Black Lives Matter.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 6 START

As the Walkers were spilling in from the two broken windows; adrenaline jolted each survivor into action. Archinerd started to retreat into the mechanic’s room when the sound of shearing metal stopped him. Just ahead Archinerd saw the last bay door crumple inward and Walkers starting to pile in, he shouted “RETREAT!”

Holman rushed to the back stock area. Frantically looking around. What escape? What grate? What was Moliere talking about? His eyes swept through the loosely sprawled tires, the copious amount of sparkplugs scattered on the ground; he was about to turn away when his eyes caught the glint of metal: a sewer grate.

Holman started to pull it up when Archinerd rushed in and helped lift it up. Together, the two lifted the cover and slid it over. “BACK HERE, there’s a sewer tunnel! We can get away!” Holman shouted to the rest of the survivors as ArchinerdX1 scrambled through the opening.

Remus and Stessier grabbed the remaining Molotov cocktails.Remus launched his first; hitting a Walker 10 feet away. He looked over and saw Stessier started aiming at a tire that kept being obscured by the oncoming Wallkers. Remus said, “Dude you can’t hit that.”

“Yeah I can, and when I do, that tire blows buying us more time.” Stessier coolly responded. Eyes squinting in aim, he cocked his arm back, all the while the wick hissing and burning down to the liquid within. Then with a quick and efficient form he launched the burning Molotov cocktail. It threaded between the swaying Walkers to hit squarely on the fuel soaked tires. “BOOM!” The mini explosion rocked the street sending Walkers to the ground.

Stessier turned and grinned and as the two raced back to the stock room he said, “Use to pitch for the local double A.”

As BB2112 heard the shouts of sewers he stopped dead in his tracks and turned right around. He’d just passed a whole case of fleshlights at the end the aisle. Accelerating he sprinted toward them. There they were! As BB2112 was reaching out to grab them a Walker’s arm clutched on to his.

The zombie growled as it lurched forward on to BB2112. BB2112 stumbled back, the flashlights dropping as he tried to yank his arm free. He’d been caught offguard! He cursed at being so damn careless; and as the Walker lunged forward and as he was staring eyeball to walker eyeball, a flash of metal sliced through the air inches from his eyeballs. The metal pierced the Walker’s head, and the life was fully extinguished from the walker.

He looked around, and saw Zarathud holding the bloodied blade of the Katana. He kicked the walker off BB2112 and reached down to help him up.

Punisher watched as Zarathud was reaching down to help BB. But the two of them couldn’t see what he could; a trio of zombies were coming at them from their blind spot. Punisher rushed down the aisle and launched himself at the trio of Walkers.

His feet crashed down on the first one’s back, dropping it to the ground. With the momentum he swung his machete down severing the skull of the other. Popping back up he dropkicked the third Walker. As it backpedaled; Punisher swung back around stabbed the first one in the skull then gracefully did a 180 and with his arms fully extended decapitated the third one. The pain pulsed again in his leg.

Punisher looked at BB and Zarathud, “GO GO GO!” He yelled. They all dashed to the back. They spotted the open sewer grate and BB and Zarathud were instantly climbing down into the blackness below. At the bottom they looked up expecting Punisher to follow them. Instead they saw the heavy steel grate fall back into place. Punisher’s face hovered through the grates. “I’ve been bit! Gonna buy you…..”

He never finished what he said as a snarl could be heard followed by a loud and wet “KRUNCH!”

Punisher’s body convulsed for a second, his lifeless eyes staring at the group below, and then the blood started dripping down on them. First a trickle, then a thick stream.

PUNISHER HAD BEEN KILLED!

IT IS DAY!
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 6

Time Limits- Day 6 will end on Wednesday July 19th at 6 PM PST (9EST)

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast[/b]

Not Voted
Zarathud, Holman, Stessier, Archinerd, BB2112, Remus West,

Majority is 4

The living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. BB2112
4. Zarathud
5. Remus West
6. Stessier

THE DEAD
Scoop – SPLAT!
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Isgrinmur – Bay door blues[/quote]
Moliere - Feeling a bit Glassy
Punisher - Having a grate time
Last edited by Newcastle on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bayraktar!!!!

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Grundbegriff wrote:In
stessier

Re: Walking Dead Day 6

Post by stessier »

Unagi was Merle - the Recruiter wolf.

I have no idea what to do.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Newcastle wrote: As BB2112 heard the shouts of sewers he stopped dead in his tracks and turned right around. He’d just passed a whole case of fleshlights at the end the aisle. [/b]
Wow, I can't believe Punisher sacrificed himself and we still didn't get any of those fleshlights.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Provens:
Holman

Unknowns:
Archinerd
BB2112
Zarathud
Remus West

Not Counter Claimed:
Stessier

We are down to one miss and we have to hit a wolf today and tomorrow. I can't believe we were sitting so pretty with Scoop's block and the early taking out of Unagi and RMC and now we are down to a do or die situation. This is frustrating.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:Unagi was Merle - the Recruiter wolf.

I went with you on the vote for Moliere, will you now join me in the vote for Archinerd?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

And let's discuss this before we start voting will-nilly. Majority is 4 and we have 2 wolves left, so the possibility of a wolf pile is very real.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

bb2112 wrote:
stessier wrote:Unagi was Merle - the Recruiter wolf.

I went with you on the vote for Moliere, will you now join me in the vote for Archinerd?
This is question #1.

Since I know I'm a survivor, there were 2 wolves on the Moliere vote.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:binky:
He’d just passed a whole case of fleshlights at the end the aisle.
:shock: :lol: :binky:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

LOL, missed that on the first read.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

:binky:
I hope you wolves can't sleep at night for what you've done!
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

My notes on everyone who is left.

Provens:
Holman - Only a wolf if Newcastle is secretly changing the rules and roles during the game.

Unknowns:
Archinerd - I know I'm not a wolf.
BB2112 - Some suspicion for his arbitrary ranking system which put me & a now confirmed innocent in the top 2 slots
Zarathud - Plays like a beserker wolf most of game.
Remus West - Attempt to frame conversation and drive narrative based on his analysis alone.

Not Counter Claimed:
Stessier - The whole Lassr thing.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Why did the wolves work so hard to spare Archinerd if he is a survivor?
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Zarathud wrote:Why did the wolves work so hard to spare Archinerd if he is a survivor?
Well, if I had to guess I'd say it's because for whatever reason I already look suspicious to the village. That was made clear by BB's little poll and reinforced by the fact that I only just survived yesterday. The wolves probably figure I'd be an easy sell today.
I've got an extra challenge today. Not only do I have to try and decide who I think is a wolf, I also need to try and convince a village who doesn't trust me that I'm not a wolf, because if you lynch me, we lose.

This all seems pretty obvious though, don't you think?

Your hyper focus on me seems pretty questionable actually, since we now only have one shot to get this right. Don't you think we should be trying to consider any and all possibilities at this point and then try and figure out which we think is correct? My quick post earlier was a stab at this, but I left room for others to hopefully comment and add their own take on things. We haven't been having a great track record with the obvious targets and as I tried to show, we all have something that makes us look at least a little suspicious.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Interesting