Latest queue for games

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

LordMortis

Re: Latest queue for games

Post by LordMortis »

PSA: I just read that not only are werewovles impossible to kill during a total eclipse but they also become super werewolves. You have been warned.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:oops:
Last edited by Lassr on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:oops:
Last edited by Lassr on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lassr wrote: Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Newcastle-----
2 Vorret----------
3 Holman--------
4 BB2112---------
5 Scoop----------
6 Archinerd-----
7 El Guapo-------
8 Zarathud-------
9 Punisher-------
10 Unagi-----------
11 Remus West---
12 RMC------------
13 Grundbegriff--
14 Moliere--------

Targets ----------- Voters
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---

Deaths

Majority = 8
Umm... Wrong thread?
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Holman

Post by Holman »

???

EDIT: Not the game! We can edit hree!

EDIT: *here!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I am assuming we are on break which I think might not be a bad idea. But I think it is safe to say Forum Games will rise again in a month or two.

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

So with the dismal showing in the last game, do we even want to bother with another? I was thinking about running a Star Wars, but I am not sure if we would get enough participation to make it worthwhile.

Thoughts?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 am So with the dismal showing in the last game, do we even want to bother with another? I was thinking about running a Star Wars, but I am not sure if we would get enough participation to make it worthwhile.

Thoughts?
I'll be your huckleberry..
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 am So with the dismal showing in the last game, do we even want to bother with another? I was thinking about running a Star Wars, but I am not sure if we would get enough participation to make it worthwhile.

Thoughts?
I'd play but I'd be very low activity.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I'd probably play also.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I'll play...and i'll volunteer straight up to be the day 2 lynch. :mrgreen:
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Remus West wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:17 am

Thoughts?
I'd play but I'd be very low activity.
 Remus West 

I'm in.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
stessier

Post by stessier »

Not a WW game, really, but the audience who frequents this forum might be the most interested.

There is a game called SpyParty that's going into early access on Steam this month (and you can already get it at a discount from the eventual Steam price from it's dedicated site). Ars has an article about it.
Hecker invited me under the pretenses of unveiling news about his long-in-development one-on-one video game SpyParty—one I have followed for years, owing to its tense and truly unique face-offs. Every three-minute match pits one "spy," who acts like an AI character at a video game party, against a sniper, who watches the entire party play out before guessing who the human is among the computer-controlled crowd.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

stessier wrote:Not a WW game, really, but the audience who frequents this forum might be the most interested.

There is a game called SpyParty that's going into early access on Steam this month (and you can already get it at a discount from the eventual Steam price from it's dedicated site). Ars has an article about it.
Hecker invited me under the pretenses of unveiling news about his long-in-development one-on-one video game SpyParty—one I have followed for years, owing to its tense and truly unique face-offs. Every three-minute match pits one "spy," who acts like an AI character at a video game party, against a sniper, who watches the entire party play out before guessing who the human is among the computer-controlled crowd.
This sounds really familiar.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Are we ready to come back IN from the wilderness and start another town?

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I'm game
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Hamilton: The Werewolf Game?
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

I always wanted to try another game with you guys (and ladies) so I'm down for whatever. PM me.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I'd play again if someone were to run a game.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

People rarely check this forum anymore, been dead for so long.

Not having access to OO at work anymore really sucks and hampers my ability to play and mod.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

i'd play, but too busy to host and expect a more...mellow pace of game from me.
Bayraktar!!!!

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Seems like a longshot, but would anyone be interested in a WW game?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Im in!!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Probably need to give some time for people to remember the forum still exists.

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I'd be in BB and Scoop. How bout me, you [BB] and Scoop play a quick round. I'll go first. I'll be the wolf, we'll start at night. Ok....go.....

Night Cycle:
[chomps on BB's leg of lamb]

Day Cycle:
Asks "Why BB?"
[sniffs scoop's jugular, then crunches his anterior tibial artery]

[wipes blood from thumbs and elbows]

"hmm guess i won that round"
Bayraktar!!!!

stessier

Post by stessier »

Y'all are probably already aware, but there is an app called Among Us that is basically real time Werewolf...In Spaaaaaaaace. It's pretty smart and fun - my kids find it quite addicting.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

In the sterile corridors of Kronos Laboratories, hidden beneath the neon sprawl of the city, the faint hum of machinery intermingles with the distant echoes of uncertainty. Dr. Chronos Vortex, genius inventor turned sinister experimenter, stands before a shimmering time portal, his gaunt face reflecting twisted ambition.

Enlarge Image

"Time," he mutters, his voice tinged with desperation, "is the ultimate arbiter. And now, it shall be the judge."

He turns to face three distinct groups, their faces marked with confusion, fear, and determination.

Enlarge Image

The Robotic Werewolves, metallic monstrosities created from his madness, stare with cold, unfeeling eyes. The Alpha-bot speaks, its voice a mechanical growl, "We shall prevail, Master. The timeline must be purged."

The Human Survivors, brilliant minds manipulated into unwitting participants, clutch devices capable of unlocking the time portal. The lead Scientist's eyes narrow, "What have you done, Kronos? We were your allies, your friends!"

The Cyborg Hunters, humanity's last line of defense, prepare their weapons, ready to eliminate any threat. The Commander's voice rings clear, "We will stop you. The future will not be yours to manipulate."

Dr. Kronos's laugh, a haunting sound, fills the room. "Fools! The future is a puzzle, a game, and only the worthy shall inherit it. You will fight, you will struggle, and you will reveal your true selves. Only then shall the future be decided."

With a flicker of machinery, his image fades, leaving behind only a recording. The participants are trapped, memories wiped, identities hidden. The time portal looms large, a beacon of hope, destruction, and mystery.

As the laboratory plunges into darkness, the game begins. Alliances will form, betrayals will unfold, and secrets will unravel.

The fight for the future is no longer a distant dream; it's a present reality.

The question lingers in the air, a whisper from the void: "Who will you become? What will you choose? The time has come to Fight for the Future. Will you join the game?"