[Keyboards] Razer?

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Anonymous Bosch

Re: [Keyboards] Razer?

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Are you sure the Filter Keys setting in Windows keyboard properties is turned off? Make sure the "Ignore or slow down brief or repeated keystrokes and adjust keyboard repeat rates" switch is set to Off, as shown here:

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Yes, it's not currently turned on, because if I do that shift key trick to bring up the filter keys option, it asks me if I'm sure I want to turn it on.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

That's peculiar. Because from what you've described, it certainly sounds as if that's the setting that'd be messing things up.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Yeah, weird isn't it? I have to wonder if it's actually a browser issue, ie Firefox. Because come to think of it, when I was in one of my games and needing to use backspace, it worked quite fast. Not sure why it would be a browser issue though.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

A. The current trend of putting flashing RGB lights on all things PC is ridiculous and hideous.

B. The flashing RGB lights on my new keyboard are mesmerizing.