Win a free BoardGameTables.com table!!!

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

Win a free BoardGameTables.com table!!!

Post by hentzau »

BoardGameTables.com is having a give-away for a free table. Since I'm the first poster, and a hell of a nice guy, I'm giving all y'all my link to use to enter the contest. Every time you guys use that link, I get another entry in the contest! Isn't that awesome? Help me win a table for my new-remodeled game room!!!

Click the link and help me win!!!

Oh, and for the curious, I used their table designer software and the table that I want is only $5700 dollars.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Isgrimnur

Re: Win a free BoardGameTables.com table!!!

Post by Isgrimnur »

And if you feel like spreading the wealth, you can help me.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

hentzau wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 pm BoardGameTables.com is having a give-away for a free table. Since I'm the first poster, and a hell of a nice guy, I'm giving all y'all my link to use to enter the contest. Every time you guys use that link, I get another entry in the contest! Isn't that awesome? Help me win a table for my new-remodeled game room!!!

Oh, and for the curious, I used their table designer software and the table that I want is only $5700 dollars.
It says the contest is limited to tables of up to $3,500.
Black Lives Matter.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:31 pm
hentzau wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 pm BoardGameTables.com is having a give-away for a free table. Since I'm the first poster, and a hell of a nice guy, I'm giving all y'all my link to use to enter the contest. Every time you guys use that link, I get another entry in the contest! Isn't that awesome? Help me win a table for my new-remodeled game room!!!

It says the contest is limited to tables of up to $3,500.
Yeah, I would need to sweet talk my wife into letting me spend the extra $2200.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:38 pm And if you feel like spreading the wealth, you can help me.
Isgrim thats the same link as his table and all.

Wait we have to enter to win a table? What if we win? Strange way to get more entries :) Also you original link looks like the normal site contest link. The one I got to give away is a very different one.
Last edited by Daehawk on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

The trailing characters are different.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

hentzau wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 pm Oh, and for the curious, I used their table designer software and the table that I want is only $5700 dollars.
That table designer is fun.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 pm The trailing characters are different.
Must be something with my browser because now both links take me to my own share page.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Daehawk wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:20 pm
Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 pm The trailing characters are different.
Must be something with my browser because now both links take me to my own share page.
I think once you are entered, the link takes you to your personal page.

And Dae, if you win the table and have no need for it, I would gladly accept it on your behalf. :)
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

just in case people want to split support.. :)
http://swee.ps/ERVIlwPyE
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

I helped, but can apparently only help once.

The designer is interesting, but I seriously doubt I'd spend $500 for the luxury of having tiny cable inserts built into a drawer instead of drilling a small hole in the back myself and running my own tiny cables.

I sometimes ponder building my own gaming table, but I lack some of the essentials - like a good router, a band saw, and skill.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I am tempted to buy a nice gaming table topper then build the understructure. The top requires fancy carpentry, not the legs.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Zarathud wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 pm I am tempted to buy a nice gaming table topper then build the understructure. The top requires fancy carpentry, not the legs.
Here you go, Z.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

hentzau wrote:
Zarathud wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 pm I am tempted to buy a nice gaming table topper then build the understructure. The top requires fancy carpentry, not the legs.
Here you go, Z.
That's the one that tempted me. If I buy a new house so the kids can gave separate bedrooms and I can have a gaming basement, I'll be too poor to afford a $6,000 table! But I can swing $800 by giving up morning coffee or some other luxury.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I still really enjoy how hentzau started this thread with "help me win this awesome free table!" and people all replied and were like, "yeah, that's great, but like, actually help me win the table instead."
Black Lives Matter.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

El Guapo wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:43 am I still really enjoy how hentzau started this thread with "help me win this awesome free table!" and people all replied and were like, "yeah, that's great, but like, actually help me win the table instead."
It's all good, man. Especially since none of you folks won it. :)
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I got an email this morning from them saying they are kickstarting a new boardgame and wanted imput and sent me a survey link.