World internet speeds

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Smoove_B

Re: World internet speeds

Post by Smoove_B »

Meanwhile, in the UK:
Over the past decade, the UK government has attempted to lock in a basic level of broadband service across Britain. The idea is that by 2020, members of the public will have the legal right to request speeds of at least 10 Mbps from their ISP, whether they happen to live in a big city or in the countryside. It's all part of the government's Universal Service Obligation (USO), which was laid out in the Digital Economy Act passed earlier this year.
At least twice as fast as my own connection right now? I can't even imagine what that would be like.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

You need to work on that imagination.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

He needs to work on his city council.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

More like a conclave of village elders, but yes. Probably.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

OMG! The British must have put 2 strings together!! Great Scott!! If they cross the strings......!!!
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Smoove_B wrote:More like a conclave of village elders, but yes. Probably.
Make sure you bring the appropriate animal sacrifice.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

You make fun, but I'm sure if I went to a meeting with a deer carcass, I'd be offered a seat. Hmm...
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Im pissed again. All Ive seen from Charter lately is since the Charter / Time Warner merger that the entire customer base of Charter Spectrum gets a free upgrade to 100 mps by the end of the year. Been waiting for this. But here I am still no speed increase. So I called them. They tell me that yes 100 mps is available to me but its not free and that is only certain areas. Great so I ask the price...I started laughing. I literally laughed at the lady. I didn't mean to but it was so ridiculous I couldn't help it.

Let me repost the cost of an ISP a few miles from me but across a county line. One which we want here, our city wants, our state senators want but that our state gov wont allow here.

Their costs....
100 meg $57
1000 meg (gig) $69
10,000 meg $299

Now Charter.
60 meg $49 ...this is what I have. She told me to upgrade me to 100 meg would be a $199 fee to do it then an extra $40 a month for it...so....
100 meg $89 + a one time $200.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHfuckingmonopolyHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

My only hope is a 2nd local power company here is now in the middle of a test phase for 1 gig across town. if it works and gets enough signing up and interest in it then they will SLOWLY roll this out county wide.

Oh AT&T...They say they have gig here but its a big install, $150 a month wit ha cap on the amount and after a certain amount its $10 per 10gig over per montha and i think its best unreliable speed is 300+meg even though it says a gig.

I HATE my governor and his cronies. And I HATE Charter for being overpriced lying dicks.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

For reference, I'm paying $70 a month for 5 Mbps DSL access.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Im considering dumping them..both tv and net. Wife wants to keep it until her basketball is gone in April. But unlike last time I will dump my net too so no anything. I cant game or anything either then.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I don't understand dumping them when they are the only game in town. Those prices are not exorbitant. I have Charter and am paying $64.99/month for 60 mbps. I can switch to AT&T which is supposed to be 100 mbps, but as you noted, there is a cap (1 TB, but I'm philosophically opposed to them).
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
malchior

Post by malchior »

I'm on Optimum (now owned by Altice) and I get 200 Mbps for approx. $80. That includes the modem and unlimited data. I don't have any phone/tv services for reference. That is a pure data plan.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I didn't realize about the 100 mbps upgrade, so I went an put my address in and then checked the Rate Card and saw I qualified. Then I chatted with them.
Christina G: Thank you for contacting Spectrum. This is Christina G. How may I assist you?
Christina G: Thank you for providing me the opportunity to help you today.
Just so you are aware, this chat is encrypted for your privacy and protection.
Certain information like ZIP Code or phone numbers may show as '####' for you, but we see them.
How can I help?
Me: Hello - I am a current Internet only customer and believe I am only getting 60 mbps. I see from the Rate Card information that my address has 100 mbps service available for the same price. I wonder how I can go about gettting the upgraded speed.
Christina G: I would be happy to assist with your questions or concerns, stessier. To clearly understand, I will be asking you a couple questions. To get started, may I please have your service address including zip code?
Me: XXXX
Christina G: Thank you.
Christina G: Thank you stessier. In order to access your account, may I please have the security code (4 digit code found on upper left corner of your statement) or the PIN (4 or 5 digit code that you chose as a personal identifier when starting your services)?
Me: sure, one sec while I grab the bill
Me: XXXX
Christina G: Who all in the home will be enjoying the services?
Me: The whole family.
Christina G: Alright, stessier, we offer different internet speeds based on our customer's usage. Just to make sure we get you on the right plan, what do you tend to use internet for?
Me: Everything - surfing he web, streaming content, movies, music, etc.
Christina G: stessier, you deserve to know about our most popular package including our 100 mbps High Speed Internet with no data caps, Unlimited Local and Long Distance Voice, and our Spectrum TV Gold giving you access to watch the channels your family loves. Also, including HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax as well as/Starz, TMC, and EPIX. In addition you will have access to stream over 40 on the go apps including the Spectrum TV app, which gives you the ability to stream live TV on the go! This offer including 1 receiver(s) is only $136.96 plus taxes.
Me: Thank you, but I'm interested in internet only.
Christina G: Spectrum is now offering our blazing fast 300 mbps Internet Ultra for the rate of $89.99. The service includes a free modem lease to ensure you always have the best possible connection. Would you like to take advantage of this limited time offer today?
Me: Thank you, but right now we would prefer to keep the same price and see if 100 mbps meets our needs.
Christina G: One moment please.
Christina G: Before I let you go, I would like to recap our call today to ensure I have everything correct. We will be increasing your Internet Speed to 100 mbps, bringing your new total monthly rate to 64.99, which includes taxes and fees. Your next monthly statement will also include an installation and/or activation fee of 0.00. Your new speed will be available within 24hours. Do you agree?
Me: I agree. Thank you for the prompt assistance.
Christina G: Thank you so much for chatting in. For general self-help please visit http://www.charter.com and click on the ""Support"" link. Please remember to close out of your chat to protect your information. Have a great day, and once again I thank you for your business.
Me: THank you - have a great day.

So Dae - check out the Rate Card with your info and then maybe have another conversation armed with that info.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
stessier

Post by stessier »

Oh - and 1 day for the upgrades or, you know, 5 minutes. We're cruisin', man!

(Sorry Smoove) :)
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Smoove_B wrote:For reference, I'm paying $70 a month for 5 Mbps DSL access.
You should try moving to a developing nation.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

stessier thank you for that page. Very very handy. This is the info Im seeing.

Spectrum Internet 60/5

$64.99
Spectrum Internet 60/5 with Spectrum TV
$54.99
Spectrum Internet 60/5 with WiFi
$69.99

Spectrum Internet Ultra 100/5

$89.99
Spectrum Internet Ultra 100/5 with Spectrum TV
$79.99

Spectrum Internet Assist 30/4 **

$14.99
Spectrum Internet Assist 30/4 with WiFi **
$19.99
stessier

Post by stessier »

Daehawk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:40 pm stessier thank you for that page. Very very handy. This is the info Im seeing.

Spectrum Internet 60/5

$64.99
$54.99
$69.99

$89.99
$79.99

$14.99
$19.99

Looks like they haven't quite gotten to your area yet. From the articles I've read, it looks like they tried to get to everyone by the end of the year, but there is no confirmation that happened. Supposedly they are working to increase speeds again with a new minimum of 200-250 in the next 12-18 months. I'd wait a month or so and check again.

For reference, this is what it shows for my address.
Spoiler:
SPECTRUM STANDARD SERVICE OFFERINGS (MONTH-TO-MONTH PLAN) *

Spectrum Internet 100/5
$64.99
Spectrum Internet 100/5 with Spectrum TV $54.99
Spectrum Internet 100/5 with WiFi $69.99

Spectrum Internet Ultra 300/5
$89.99
Spectrum Internet Ultra 300/5 with Spectrum TV $79.99

$14.99
Spectrum Internet Assist 30/4 with WiFi ** $19.99
Click here for other pricing including promotions and options bundled with other services, like cable television and phone services.
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

Daehawk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:40 pm stessier thank you for that page. Very very handy. This is the info Im seeing.

Spectrum Internet 60/5

$64.99
$54.99
$69.99

$89.99
$79.99

$14.99
$19.99
So Spectrum charges an extra $15 a month on their "with WiFi" plans just so what, they can give you their wi-fi router?
stessier

Post by stessier »

gilraen wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 am

Spectrum Internet 60/5

$64.99
$54.99
$69.99

$89.99
$79.99

$14.99
$19.99
So Spectrum charges an extra $15 a month on their "with WiFi" plans just so what, they can give you their wi-fi router?
Pretty much. They also charge you one time fees for installation and wifi "activation". Here's the full rate card for my area.
Spoiler:

SPECTRUM STANDARD SERVICE OFFERINGS (MONTH-TO-MONTH PLAN) *

Spectrum Internet 100/5
$64.99
Spectrum Internet 100/5 with Spectrum TV $54.99
Spectrum Internet 100/5 with WiFi $69.99

$89.99
Spectrum Internet Ultra 300/5 with Spectrum TV $79.99

$14.99
Spectrum Internet Assist 30/4 with WiFi ** $19.99
Click here for other pricing including promotions and options bundled with other services, like cable television and phone services.

OTHER CHARGES AND TERMS *

Data included with monthly charge Unlimited
Charges for additional data usage No Charge
Optional modem or gateway lease - Charter equipment included with service (Customers may use their own modem or gateway - Click here for our policy) No Charge
Security Suite No Charge
STANDARD ONE-TIME-CHARGES *

Hourly Labor Charge $49.99
Standard Installation Fee $49.99
Spectrum Ultra Installation Fee $49.99
WiFi Activation Fee (in addition to installation fee) $9.99
Self-Installation No Charge
WiFi Self-Installation (Must be existing video customer in order to qualify for self-installation) $9.99
Move Transfer of Spectrum Service(s) $9.99
Change of Service - Special Trip F $49.99
Reconnection Fee $4.99
Unreturned Equipment Fee
eMTA/Modem, Phone Modem $39.00
WiFi Modem/Extender/Router/Gateway $78.00
* State, Local, Government Taxes and Fees may apply and vary by location. Prices above do not include taxes & fees. Rates my vary for promotional, packages & non standard events or service requests.

Other Services on Network
Information can be found in Network Management Practices Policy.

PERFORMANCE: INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE MAY VARY

Spectrum Internet 100/5
Typical median download speed 100 Mbps or higher
Typical median upload speed 5 Mbps or higher
Typical median latency (in milliseconds) 28.02 ms
Typical median packet loss 0.08%

Typical median download speed 300 Mbps or higher
Typical median upload speed 5 Mbps or higher

Typical median download speed 30 Mbps or higher
Typical median upload speed 4 Mbps or higher
Metrics based upon measurements collected between 7pm – 11 pm from 10/1/2016 through 10/31/2016. Charter uses multiple methods to measure the performance of its products. Data was collected from the SamKnows FCC Measuring Broadband America panel where possible. Tiers that were not included in the Measuring Broadband America panel had data collected from an internal SamKnows panel. Download and upload speed metrics are produced for each individual tier. Latency and packet loss given minimal variation across tiers are based on measurements across all tiers.

Charter Internet customers can check the speed performance of their current Internet connection using the Charter Speed Test on Charter.com or Charter.net, which tests the speed that they are receiving on Charter's network to the end user device. These tests are dependent on a variety of factors, including the customer's home network configuration, modem, and Internet connected devices, and the time of day, and therefore do not reflect the performance of the Charter network only.

Network Management:

Application Specific Behavior? No, subject to Charter rights under the network management practices policy which prevents harmful or illegal activity.
Subscriber-triggered network management practices? No, subject to the restrictions and terms of Charter's Acceptable Use Policy and Charter's rights under the network management practices policy which prevents harmful or illegal activity.

Additional information on network management can be found in Charters Residential Internet Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"), Commercial Internet Acceptable Use Policy, and Network Management Practices Policy.

Privacy Policy:
Charter values our Customers' privacy and will collect, use and otherwise handle your information in accordance with Charter's Privacy Policy.

Complaints or Inquiries:

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Charter Internet service, you may contact Charter customer service by calling 1-888-438-2427 or contact us online at Charter.com. To submit complaints to the FCC, you can contact the FCC by phone at 1-888-225-5322, online at consumercomplaints.fcc.gov or online at www.fcc.gov/guides/getting-broadband.

FCC Resources
Learn more about the terms used on this form and other relevant information at the following FCC's links: https://www.fcc.gov/general/glossary-te ... ions-terms or https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/co ... ?from=home

©2018 Charter Communications, Inc. Pricing and offers are subject to change; restrictions may apply. Internet not available in all areas. Charter Internet subscribers are required to use an authorized device in order to use the Charter network without interruption and receive optimal service performance. Small percentage of customers will receive lower than advertised speeds. Charter does not guarantee security of data.
** Availability of offer based on eligibility and service address that has been pre-qualified. Click here for additional details.

Serving: Abbeville, SC, City of; Abbeville, SC, County of; Abbeyville - County, SC (71); Anderson County, SC (Anderson); Anderson County, SC (Belton); Anderson County, SC (Powdersville); Anderson, SC, City of; Belton, SC; Blacksburg, SC; Cherokee County, SC (SC0007); Clinton City, SC; Columbus, NC, Town of; Donalds, SC, City of; Due West, SC, Town of; Easley City, SC; Easley, SC, City of; Fountain Inn, SC, City of; Gaffney, SC, City of; Gray Court Town, SC; Greenville County, SC (Greenville/Greenville); Greenville County, SC (Greenville/West Pelzer); Greenville County, SC (Greer); Greenville County, SC (Landrum); Greenville County, SC (Simpsonville); Greenville County, SC (Travelers Rest); Greenville, SC, City of (Orchard Park); Greenville, SC, City of; Greer, SC, City of (Greenville); Greer, SC, City of (Spartanburg); Honea Path, SC, Town of; Honea Path, SC; Laurens City, SC; Laurens County, SC; Lockhart, SC; Mauldin Town, SC; Newberry County, SC; Oconee County Keowee Key, SC; Oconee County, SC; Pelzer Town, SC; Pickens County, SC (Greenville LU); Pickens County, SC (Pickens LU); Pickens County, SC (Spartanburg LU); Polk, NC, County of; Reidville, SC, Town of; Salem, SC, Town of; Saluda City, NC; Simpsonville City, SC; Six Mile, SC, Town of; Spartanburg - county, SC; Spartanburg County, SC (Greer); Spartanburg County, SC (Spartanburg); Travelers Rest, SC, City of (Greenville); Travelers Rest, SC, City of (Spartanburg); Tryon Town, NC; Union County, SC (near Buffalo); Union County, SC (Union LU); Union, SC, City of; West Pelzer Town, SC; Whitmire, SC, Town of; Williamston Town, SC; Woodruff City, SC
0000/8351/1000/0010-0070,0190,0270-0320,0400-0620,0640-0740,0760-0870,0890-0990
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Was told to type chat at Charter for better help. Turns out they were right. After a good chat I found out theres no $200 fee to go from 60 to 100. Thats only for Ultra and its now at 300 meg. Ultra USED to be 100 but not now.. Nick was very knowledgeable and helpful and after chatting he could have turned off my current promotion and upgraded my net to 100 mbps and it would only be an extra $20 a month for it. My tv would be $65 and my net 100 would be $55. Wife looked at bills and I couldn't do it tonight but Im hoping I can next month. Hope I can chat at Nick to do it to. Smart helpful and friendly. Unlike most support.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Smoove_B wrote:For reference, I'm paying $70 a month for 5 Mbps DSL access.
I’m paying $78 a month for 250 Mbps access, so at least you are saving $8 per month. Score!!
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
stessier

Post by stessier »

Daehawk wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 am Was told to type chat at Charter for better help. Turns out they were right. After a good chat I found out theres no $200 fee to go from 60 to 100. Thats only for Ultra and its now at 300 meg. Ultra USED to be 100 but not now.. Nick was very knowledgeable and helpful and after chatting he could have turned off my current promotion and upgraded my net to 100 mbps and it would only be an extra $20 a month for it. My tv would be $65 and my net 100 would be $55. Wife looked at bills and I couldn't do it tonight but Im hoping I can next month. Hope I can chat at Nick to do it to. Smart helpful and friendly. Unlike most support.
I don't know what your TV deal is now, but does it makes sense to pay $20 more per month for 100 vs 60? I've only had it for a few days, but the only time I see any difference is when all four of us are trying to stream something at the same time. Otherwise, there is no difference (and I'm used to having someone playing a game, someone else browsing, someone streaming music, and me streaming a HD movie). With only 2 of you, I'm not sure you'll see anything.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

With the current promo Im saving $20. So it would take the promo and $8.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Just got an email. They are offering me Ultra 400 meg for $25 more than what Im paying for 60 now.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Getting weirder now. Wife is on the phone with cable. We just cannot afford $153 a month for basic tv and 60 meg net. So she is asking about a better deal. they aren't into it at all until she says then just cancel tv completely. Thats when they find a special deal. She has a lot of channels she doesn't watch. So they are offering her 10 channels and something else...and raise my net to 100 meg...and charge use $30 less a month.

Out tv and net is $100 right now but with all the fees and taxes and hidden BS its another $50. Thats nuts. Hope she is getting it fixed lol.
Last edited by Daehawk on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Daehawk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:04 pm Just got an email. They are offering me Ultra 400 meg for $25 more than what Im paying for 60 now.
That should mean 100 is the same cost as your 60 now. Unless you were on a special rate, in which case it might go up a bit.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

they are letting her drop all tv packages and deals and getting a new thing they do...ya new..I bet...and she herself picks 10 channels and a movie channel and they up my net to 100 and its $30 cheaper. Win win. :shock:

Oh and our bill wont change for 4 years then its like $2 more after that. Sounds weird.

EDIT: $50 cheaper..no hidden fees no dvr rental..all included. Nice.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Got up and totally forgot about supposed to have a new speed until GW2 crashed on me and I had to shut the PC down. Then I remembered so power cycled the modem while the PC was off. When it all came back up I tested the speed.

As usual Im getting a little more on both sides than what I pay for. I'll take that extra 15 meg and 1 1/2 meg :ninja:
Last edited by Daehawk on Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Daehawk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:55 pm they are letting her drop all tv packages and deals and getting a new thing they do...ya new..I bet...and she herself picks 10 channels and a movie channel and they up my net to 100 and its $30 cheaper. Win win. :shock:
That TV package is news to me. Glad you found something that works for you!
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Turns out they dropped the price by $50 and gave her all local channels plus 10 of her choosing and a premium movie channel. And raised my net to 100/10
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Wife had to call them again today about the bill and her channels even as sick as she is. Took her voice again. Those people are such dim bulbs. Then lost connection on the phone and had to go through it all again to a different phone jockey. Seems that even though they always take your number 'in case we lose the call we can call you back' they never actually call back.

Anyways they said they hadn't changed the bill because they were waiting on my new modem to ship. That makes NO sense at all and I dont even need the modem. They told her Id need it to see the speed Im paying for now. But my old modem is a DOCSIS 3.XX already and does run the speed Im getting. So I dont know. they'll mess something up if they can. But hey backup modem...or I could sell it lol. Guess Ill keep it in case my current one dies.
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

Daehawk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 pm Anyways they said they hadn't changed the bill because they were waiting on my new modem to ship. That makes NO sense at all and I dont even need the modem. They told her Id need it to see the speed Im paying for now. But my old modem is a DOCSIS 3.XX already and does run the speed Im getting. So I dont know. they'll mess something up if they can. But hey backup modem...or I could sell it lol. Guess Ill keep it in case my current one dies.
What do you mean - backup modem? Aren't they charging you monthly rent for it, if you don't have your own modem? Is your current modem one that they provided and will be expecting to get back from you? Although it still doesn't make sense, your speed doesn't require DOCSIS 3.1, and if it's already 3.0, then it should be fine.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Nah they dont charge rent for modems. Always free. Used to rent them way back in the stone age. I have 2 other modems from them stored from when they upgraded me in the past. A DOCSIS 2 and something else even older.

In fact I have a 3rd really really old one from them when another company owned them and it was an internal downstream only model. Its pretty cool.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Amazingly my ISP contacted me last night to indicate they can finally increase my DSL speeds from 5 Mbps to 40 Mbps - a honest to goodness modern miracle. They're also happy to tell me that as part of a promotion, I can lock in a rate of $45 a month for the service (a $10 a month discount). That would actually mean it's about $5 a month cheaper than what I'm currently paying. Amazing!

Well, as it turns out, that's not quite true. You see, once you get on the phone with a CS rep they tell you that in order to get speeds of 25 or 40 Mbps (up from 5) I need to enroll in a long distance plan for my existing phone service. Because I absolutely use my landline to call long distance numbers, just like everyone else in the year 2018. There was no way around this - upgrading my DSL speeds just isn't possible unless my house also has long distance calling - truly, the telecommunication gnomes work in strange and mysterious ways! I sort of blacked out a bit but from what I can remember, they discount DSL access by $10 on one side and but then it's going to cost me $15+ more a month (than what I'm paying right now) to have a long distance plan.

How the F is that even remotely legal?

F YOU CENTURY LINK. FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE. FOR HATE'S SAKE, I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Wow, that's a really expensive long distance plan to boot. Why can't you move again? You seem to have one of the more non-area dependent skills.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I can't move because I live in NJ. Also, who the hell is going to buy a house in 2018 with a 5 Mbps internet connection? :D
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I'm pretty sure that's not a required disclosure.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Thats just horrible but sadly normal for companies these days. Its why we need the FCC to do their fucking jobs and keep these assholes in check.

EDIT: I just checked out Century Link and they have the nerve to have on their site...
Speeds up to 40 Mbps
NO CONTRACT
NO RATE HIKES
Last edited by Daehawk on Thu May 17, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I can see a discount for bundling, but flat refusing to provide you the opportunity to purchase available better service stinks of market abuse. I think that would lead me to start calling government officials and agencies.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

This is what I miss out on thanks to my idiots in powah.

Fi-Speed NextNet® 100 - $57.99 (actually mine is slightly cheaper at $49.99. But I only get 15 up not 100)

Fi-Speed NextNet® 1,000 - $69.99

Fi-Speed NextNet® 10 Gig - $299.00

And these are all symmetrical.