Green Man Gaming VIP sale

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

jztemple2

Green Man Gaming VIP sale

Post by jztemple2 »

I don't know how long it lasts, but I just got an email from GMG saying that as I'm a VIP Super-Loyal Customer (their words :roll:) I'm getting an opportunity to get a better bargain on some games. I picked up Farming Simulator 19 and Just Cause 4 for bigger discounts than they had been offering before. They are also offering 24% off Hitman 2 as well.

So if you've been a GMG customer, be sure to check out your email for their offer, or just sign onto the site and go to the VIP section.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
GreenGoo

Re: Green Man Gaming VIP sale

Post by GreenGoo »

Huh. I also am a VIP super loyal Customer. Thanks for the heads up.

I believe I have bought one product from them. Last month. No wait, I have 5 purchases from them, spanning several years. Interestingly, looking at my purchase history, they all happen to be games that I was super happy with.

Stellaris
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
The Surge
Xcom 2: War of the Chosen
Xcom 2: Reinforcement pack (maybe not super happy, but a good price and something to go with a super happy purchase)

VIP super loyal customer. That's me.
coopasonic

Re: Green Man Gaming VIP sale

Post by coopasonic »

jztemple2 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:30 pm They are also offering 24% off Hitman 2 as well.
That was 30% off a few days ago. Super VIP is you and me!
-Coop
Black Lives Matter