Pictures and Videos for R&P

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

YellowKing

Re: Pictures and Videos for R&P

Post by YellowKing »

Sepiche wrote:I just saw party tool Hugh Hewitt posted a piece on WaPo about how it was smart of Drumpf to own the shutdown.
I'd love to see the convoluted logic to justify that conclusion.
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

He raised his voice and said the same thing over and over. pwned!
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

YellowKing wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm
Sepiche wrote:I just saw party tool Hugh Hewitt posted a piece on WaPo about how it was smart of Drumpf to own the shutdown.
I'd love to see the convoluted logic to justify that conclusion.
I'll spare you his bloviating and offer a summary:
Being mean to Pelosi and Schumer, and building the wall are popular with his base, therefore: winning.

Conveniently ignoring that playing to the 30% of the country that remain in the tank for Drumpf isn't winning.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

That's what I hoped. Trump playing to his base is our absolute best shot at making sure he doesn't get a second term.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Goddamn, those pictures and captions of Pence from that Oval Office fuckery just keeps on giving, don't they?! Love it! Still haven't seen a good one that captions the shot where he was obviously staring at Trump's hands for an extended period of time.

Actually, where is the one about Pence thinking about 'mother' and being close to Pelosi? Was that posted elsewhere here? If not, I will chase it down and post here. Definitely worth it.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

I prefer to include the definite article, as in "the gays".
Holman

Post by Holman »

Why is it so easy to imagine Mike Pence as some sort of leftover from the Silent Generation?

He's only 59. He's almost Generation X. He was still a college student in the (very early) 1980s.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Progress does not arrive at all locations simultaneously.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:32 am Goddamn, those pictures and captions of Pence from that Oval Office fuckery just keeps on giving, don't they?! Love it! Still haven't seen a good one that captions the shot where he was obviously staring at Trump's hands for an extended period of time.

Actually, where is the one about Pence thinking about 'mother' and being close to Pelosi? Was that posted elsewhere here? If not, I will chase it down and post here. Definitely worth it.
Have you seen any of the Pence as Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's stuff?
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Enlarge Image
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Incoming defamation lawsuit...standard procedure for the drumpfster.

...although...Cohen isn't around so drumpf will need a new henchman.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I can’t imagine that stuff is true and no one else has stepped up with claims of that nature (speed freak, and teen molester)

I mean, I don’t find it remotely hard to believe and I would love for it to be exposed and Trump burned at the stake...

But my brain is telling me to settle down. It’s bullshit.
And if it is bullshit, that’s Entirely Unhelpful.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

LordMortis wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:55 pm
Carpet_pissr wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:32 am Goddamn, those pictures and captions of Pence from that Oval Office fuckery just keeps on giving, don't they?! Love it! Still haven't seen a good one that captions the shot where he was obviously staring at Trump's hands for an extended period of time.

Have you seen any of the Pence as Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's stuff?
Nope. Share, please!
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Now I can't find them. I saw them in FB and FB is only a searchable archive when you remember who posted something. :( So I guess I'll just show you the developing meme I found instead.

Enlarge Image
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Unagi wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:03 am I can’t imagine that stuff is true and no one else has stepped up with claims of that nature (speed freak, and teen molester)

I mean, I don’t find it remotely hard to believe and I would love for it to be exposed and Trump burned at the stake...

But my brain is telling me to settle down. It’s bullshit.
And if it is bullshit, that’s Entirely Unhelpful.
It was kind of a known thing that he loved his coke and young (like don't ask don't tell illegally young) girls back in the day. I see no reason he would suddenly go cold turkey in the 90s or aughts. Or even now.

But like, it doesn't matter. This is New America. The Great Again America.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Stephen Miller apparently forgot that most people have HD TVs...

Black Lives Matter
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

At first I was like "No way. That's a photoshop." So I Googled him.

Then I saw pictures of his real, shining bald head, side by side with the real news video of his fake hair. O.M.G.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I've never understood the whole fake hair thing at all. I have yet to see fake hair of any sort that actually looks good...it actually looks ridiculous about 99% of the time.

When my hairline started receding, I just shaved the whole thing and called it good. On the list of "things that are important to me", the overall quantity of my hair is really, really far down the list.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Fretmute

Post by Fretmute »

Skinypupy wrote:I've never understood the whole fake hair thing at all. I have yet to see fake hair of any sort that actually looks good...it actually looks ridiculous about 99% of the time.
It matters a whole Hell of a lot to his boss, though. Dress for the job you want.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Fretmute wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:19 pm
Skinypupy wrote:I've never understood the whole fake hair thing at all. I have yet to see fake hair of any sort that actually looks good...it actually looks ridiculous about 99% of the time.
It matters a whole Hell of a lot to his boss, though. Dress for the job you want.
I dont think Ajit Pai could dress as a big enough ass hole.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 am I've never understood the whole fake hair thing at all. I have yet to see fake hair of any sort that actually looks good...it actually looks ridiculous about 99% of the time.

When my hairline started receding, I just shaved the whole thing and called it good. On the list of "things that are important to me", the overall quantity of my hair is really, really far down the list.
I've also wondered about this a lot, and thought to myself many times (usually after seeing a terrible attempt at trying to hide baldness) that I would just shave my head completely rather than have wisps, or a crazy receded hair line. Some people actually look better bald than with a full head of hair anyway. You're certainly not going to look worse than an "obvious to everyone but you" attempt at subterfuge.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I figured the same. As a test I shaved my head for a year. it was fine. My hair is half as thick as it once was but I still have it.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:17 pm
Skinypupy wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 am I've never understood the whole fake hair thing at all. I have yet to see fake hair of any sort that actually looks good...it actually looks ridiculous about 99% of the time.

I've also wondered about this a lot, and thought to myself many times (usually after seeing a terrible attempt at trying to hide baldness) that I would just shave my head completely rather than have wisps, or a crazy receded hair line. Some people actually look better bald than with a full head of hair anyway. You're certainly not going to look worse than an "obvious to everyone but you" attempt at subterfuge.
I've got a large melon, big ears, and several scalp scars from my various misadventures. While I favor a short, low maintenance haircut, I dread encroaching baldness because I could never pull off the shaved head thing.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Enlarge Image
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 pm

I've got a large melon, big ears, and several scalp scars from my various misadventures. While I favor a short, low maintenance haircut, I dread encroaching baldness because I could never pull off the shaved head thing.
To be clear, I couldn't either. The top of my skull is so freakish it would likely frighten children if exposed completely. But even with that, I would STILL do it over the alternative! :P
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

LordMortis wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:34 pm Enlarge Image
Oh God, I love you, Internet. That made my day.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I had forgot all about a scar on my head I got when I was a child until I shaved it and there it was. had not seen it in 40+ years.

I kinda looked a bit like Billy Corgan :) ..RAT IN A CAGE RAT IN A CAGE!@@!...Miss the 90s.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:48 pm
LordMortis wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:34 pm Enlarge Image
Oh God, I love you, Internet. That made my day.
Who's the kid in the framed picture?
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

He was some kid chosen to be America behind Trump during one of his televised rallies and he was giving the most honest expressions to the stump speech while everyone else was cheering.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 pm

A good face tattoo should be able to divert most people's attention from a majority of viewing angles.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

LordMortis wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:31 pm He was some kid chosen to be America behind Trump during one of his televised rallies and he was giving the most honest expressions to the stump speech while everyone else was cheering.
So drumpf handlers removed him and replaced him with young, attractive, blond women.
Last edited by GreenGoo on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Enlarge Image
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Alefroth wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:22 pm Plaid Shirt Guy
I knew I'd seen him before somewhere, but somehow I missed the full story. Thanks for that clip.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

He sure does handle his own daughter a lot.

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

And a few just for the Putin fun

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

And I couldn't pass this one up for the Conway pic

Enlarge Image
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

I am deeply troubled by several of the younger daughter pictures, and that all the adult pics but one suggest nipple-hardening. I am praying they are actually photoshopped.
Sims 3 and signature unclear.