Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

stimpy
Posts: 3837
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:04 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by stimpy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am

I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
It makes my dookie twinkle.

User avatar
coopasonic
Posts: 15648
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Dallas-ish

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by coopasonic » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:36 am

stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I got over it (the buying it again thing).. I have bought so many games on console and PC now... at this point my consoles basically exist for exclusives.

As to the sale, I picked up Road Redemption (played a little bit, didn't realize it has rogue-like elements, but it works well) and Thronebreaker, the Witcher Gwent story game. I've played a little bit of that as well and am looking forward to digging into it more. $26 for the pair after the $5 discount.
-Coop

User avatar
jztemple2
Posts: 4166
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 am
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by jztemple2 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Paradox put out a good idea for Imperator: Rome...
News from faraway lands, citizens! The Lunar New Year Steam Sale is on! You can get 5€ OFF your first purchase of 30€ or more! This applies to pre-purchases of Imperator too! PRE-ORDER TODAY:
There's also a deluxe version, which is $15 more but doesn't sound like it's worth that much more. I do have several days to decide.
"A plan is a list of things that go wrong. I like to keep my lists short. Just be ready." - Rico Rodriguez

stimpy
Posts: 3837
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:04 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by stimpy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:04 pm

coopasonic wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:36 am
stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I got over it (the buying it again thing).. I have bought so many games on console and PC now... at this point my consoles basically exist for exclusives.

As to the sale, I picked up Road Redemption (played a little bit, didn't realize it has rogue-like elements, but it works well) and Thronebreaker, the Witcher Gwent story game. I've played a little bit of that as well and am looking forward to digging into it more. $26 for the pair after the $5 discount.
I've resigned myself to only buying games like Last of Us or Xcom for the consoles.
Spiderman came with the PS4 when I bought it a few months ago and my fingers still hurt from the amount of button mashing.
Thronebreaker woulda been good for console. I enjoyed it a lot on PC.
It makes my dookie twinkle.

User avatar
Jag
Posts: 14050
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: SoFla
Jag’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Jag » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am

stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I really enjoyed the gameplay in FC5. I feel like they finally hit most of the right things by this iteration. It's nothing new or earthshattering. Just a good looking, fun game. This was on PC, I don't do run and gun on consoles :D

stimpy
Posts: 3837
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:04 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by stimpy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Jag wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am
stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I really enjoyed the gameplay in FC5. I feel like they finally hit most of the right things by this iteration. It's nothing new or earthshattering. Just a good looking, fun game. This was on PC, I don't do run and gun on consoles :D
Humble has FC5 for $15 also.
Considering I have almost $6 in my wallet there.......I'm splurging!!!
It makes my dookie twinkle.

User avatar
TheMix
Posts: 7153
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:19 pm
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
TheMix’s avatar
Online

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by TheMix » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:11 pm

stimpy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:37 pm
Jag wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am
stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I really enjoyed the gameplay in FC5. I feel like they finally hit most of the right things by this iteration. It's nothing new or earthshattering. Just a good looking, fun game. This was on PC, I don't do run and gun on consoles :D
Humble has FC5 for $15 also.
Considering I have almost $6 in my wallet there.......I'm splurging!!!
Darn it. I'd just convinced myself that there was no point in grabbing it since I'm currently playing FC4 for the first time. And still have Primal. But I have $8 in my wallet there.
Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.

stimpy
Posts: 3837
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:04 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by stimpy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:52 pm

TheMix wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:11 pm
stimpy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:37 pm
Jag wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am
stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I really enjoyed the gameplay in FC5. I feel like they finally hit most of the right things by this iteration. It's nothing new or earthshattering. Just a good looking, fun game. This was on PC, I don't do run and gun on consoles :D
Humble has FC5 for $15 also.
Considering I have almost $6 in my wallet there.......I'm splurging!!!
Darn it. I'd just convinced myself that there was no point in grabbing it since I'm currently playing FC4 for the first time. And still have Primal. But I have $8 in my wallet there.
FC4 never pulled me in. I liked Primal though.
I'm hoping FC5 is better than 4.
It makes my dookie twinkle.

User avatar
TheMix
Posts: 7153
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:19 pm
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
TheMix’s avatar
Online

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by TheMix » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Good to know. My main gripe with FC4 is that I mostly wish I was playing GR:Wildlands. :lol:

My other really annoying gripe is that my "allies" are both ginormous tools. I did a bit of reading online. Apparently both of them are really bad people. Enough so that a lot of people end up killing the leader they side with once the main story is over.
Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.

User avatar
MonkeyFinger
Posts: 2983
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: South of Denver, CO

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by MonkeyFinger » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:31 pm

coopasonic wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:36 am
stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I got over it (the buying it again thing).. I have bought so many games on console and PC now... at this point my consoles basically exist for exclusives.

As to the sale, I picked up Road Redemption (played a little bit, didn't realize it has rogue-like elements, but it works well) and Thronebreaker, the Witcher Gwent story game. I've played a little bit of that as well and am looking forward to digging into it more. $26 for the pair after the $5 discount.
Almost forgot that late last night I bought FC5 on the cheap for PS4, went to bed with it downloading. Need to crank it up today. Was looking for something in this shooty / open world ilk and picked this up in spite of not liking cults and "The Father"... crazy nut job that he is. We'll see how it goes.
-mf

User avatar
Jag
Posts: 14050
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: SoFla
Jag’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Jag » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:51 pm

MonkeyFinger wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:31 pm
coopasonic wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:36 am
stimpy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am
I bought FarCry 5 for the PS4. Really wish I didn't now.
I just cant play run and gun games on consoles.
And the Bohemian in me won't let me buy something again that I already own.
I got over it (the buying it again thing).. I have bought so many games on console and PC now... at this point my consoles basically exist for exclusives.

As to the sale, I picked up Road Redemption (played a little bit, didn't realize it has rogue-like elements, but it works well) and Thronebreaker, the Witcher Gwent story game. I've played a little bit of that as well and am looking forward to digging into it more. $26 for the pair after the $5 discount.
Almost forgot that late last night I bought FC5 on the cheap for PS4, went to bed with it downloading. Need to crank it up today. Was looking for something in this shooty / open world ilk and picked this up in spite of not liking cults and "The Father"... crazy nut job that he is. We'll see how it goes.
The game isn't ideal, but it's worth it for $15 or so bucks that it's on sale for now. The cult story sucked, the cutscenes were waaaaaay too long and at times the main story just picked you up in the middle of doing something. Those are the major downsides.

User avatar
Blackhawk
Posts: 26064
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:48 pm
Location: Southwest Indiana
Contact:
Blackhawk’s avatar
Total War: WARHAMMER II

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Blackhawk » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:36 am

I just finished it last week. There were a couple of nitpicks (side missions advanced things too quickly, the way the main story segments were implemented into gameplay), but those were more like bad scenes in a good movie. The setting and a 'Far Cry' mechanics implementation were great.
[This space left intentionally blank.]

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 60392
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by LordMortis » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:26 am

Does the Steam $5 off $30 sale apply to a combined total of $30?

User avatar
coopasonic
Posts: 15648
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Dallas-ish

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by coopasonic » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:45 am

LordMortis wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:26 am
Does the Steam $5 off $30 sale apply to a combined total of $30?
yes, that's how I used it. $9 + $22 = $26, woo!
-Coop

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 60392
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by LordMortis » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:51 am

Nice. Now to decide which games to buy... Maybe both Foundation and RimWorld...

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:13 pm

Some number of weeklong deals

Daily Deal: Pinstripe -90% $14.99 $1.50 (71)
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Daily Deal: Cold Waters -50% $39.99 $19.99

Midweek Madness:

Pathfinder: Kingmaker -25% $39.99 $29.99 (73)
- RE $34.99
- IE $84.99

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus -25% $29.99 $22.49 (79)
- OE $26.24
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:12 am

Daily Deal: Monster Prom -30% $11.99 $8.39 (73)

Weekend Deals:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege -50% $19.99 $9.99
- free to play weekend
- DE $11.99
- Gold $32.99
- UE $54.99

Dark Souls franchise

Arma 3 -66% $39.99 $13.59 (74)
- free to play weekend
- AE $23.79
- DLC on sale
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Daily Deal: Absolver -75% $29.99 $7.50 (75)
- DE $10.00

Weekend Deal: 2K Publisher Sale
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:30 pm

Daily Deal: Shenmue I & II -35% $29.99 $19.49
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Daily Deal: Rise of Industry -33% $24.99 $16.74 (EA)
- demo available
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:42 pm

Some number of weeklong deals

Daily Deal: Soma -80% $29.99 $6.00 (84)
Silver - 2k

User avatar
jztemple2
Posts: 4166
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 am
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by jztemple2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Isgrimnur wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:42 pm
Daily Deal: Soma -80% $29.99 $6.00 (84)
Wow, that's a good price. I'm a bit leery of the genre, but shoot, for six bucks I can keep all the lights on when I play :roll:
"A plan is a list of things that go wrong. I like to keep my lists short. Just be ready." - Rico Rodriguez

User avatar
Kasey Chang
Posts: 17073
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:20 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Kasey Chang » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 am

Could have swore SOMA was in one of the Fanatical bundles recently...
My game FAQs | Join Massdrop and see what sort of deals they have! | Playing: Watch Dogs, Steamworld Heist

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Daily Deal: Spiderweb Software Sale

Midweek Madness:

Darkest Dungeon -75% $24.99 $6.24 (84)
- AE $17.15

Dying Light -66% $39.99 $13.59 (87)
- EE $17.99

Scythe -50% $19.99 $9.99
Silver - 2k

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 60392
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by LordMortis » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:27 am

Isgrimnur wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:26 pm
Scythe -50% $19.99 $9.99
I haven't played the boardgame and don't see any OO reviews on the computer game's. Anyone get this? $10 seems like a fine price point for a good port of a board game that people seem to love. Is this a good port?

User avatar
YellowKing
Posts: 25201
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:02 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by YellowKing » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:24 pm

I own it and yes, it's a very good port. A lot of folks (including myself) use it to learn the game without the hassle of setting up the physical copy.

I can't speak to the quality of the AI, however, since I absolutely suck at the game.

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Daily Deal: Night in the Woods -40% $19.99 $11.99 (88)
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Thursday's Daily Deal: Galactic Civilizations III -70% $39.99 $12.00 (81)
+ Retribution $29.55
- Gold $40.32

Weekend Deals:

Starpoint Gemini Warlords -80% $34.99 $6.99 (73)
- Gold $16.42
- Franchise $20.36

Battletech -40% $39.99 $23.99 (78)
- free to play weekend
+ season pass $71.99
- DDE $24.99
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Isgrimnur wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm
Daily Deal: 20XX -34% $14.99 $9.89
Daily Deal: 20XX -67% $14.99 $4.95
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:17 am

Isgrimnur wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:06 pm
Depth -75% $19.99 $4.99 (65)
- Bundle $20.40
Depth -75%$19.99 $5.00 (65)
- Bundle $12.15
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Some number of weeklong deals

Daily Deal: Valkyria Chronicles 4 -50% $59.99 $29.99 (83)
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:04 pm

Isgrimnur wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:26 pm
Phantom Doctrine -25% $39.99 $29.99 (73)
- DE $34.48
Phantom Doctrine -50% $39.99 $19.99 (73)
- DE $27.58

Midweek Madness:

Sudden Strike franchise

Wreckfest -50% $44.99 $22.49 (81)

Armello -75% $19.99 $4.99 (75)
- CE $29.14
Silver - 2k

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 60392
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by LordMortis » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:19 am

Warrior might need to return to Armello and buy some expansions. Though at $21 for three DLC, that might still be too steep to come back yet.

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 pm

Daily Deal: Game Changer sale - 33 different 'different' games
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:47 pm

Daily Deal: Insurgency: Sandstorm -20% $29.99 $23.99 (78)



Weekend Deals:

Deep Rock Galactic -25% $24.99 $18.74 (EA)
- free to play weekend
- ME $37.55

Tekken 7 -50% $39.99 $19.99 (82)
- RE $48.99
- UE $62.99

Hearts of Iron IV -60% $39.99 $15.99 (83)
- CE $19.99
- MP $34.61
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Silver - 2k

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59356
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Offline

Re: Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek

Post by Isgrimnur » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:54 am

Isgrimnur wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:32 pm
Offworld Trading Company -50% $19.99 $9.99 (78)
- Gold $34.23
Offworld Trading Company -70% $19.99 $6.00 (78)
- Gold $44.91
Silver - 2k

Post Reply