Dawn of Man

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Newcastle

Dawn of Man

Post by Newcastle »

So this is new on Steam. Pretty fun so far. Its a city builder based in the stone age. I've read comparisons of it being similar to Banished (its true so far). I've only spent about 3 hours in the game, but so far its pretty fun. No real bugs as far as I can tell. The basics is guiding your tribe through the various ages...ie iron, bronze, etc. Anyone else pick it up?
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
jztemple2

Re: Dawn of Man

Post by jztemple2 »

Didn't even know about it till you posted. Looks interesting and it is 15% off on Steam for the next 25 hours or so. Looking forward to more impressions!
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Cylus Maxii

Post by Cylus Maxii »

My son talked me into it. I played just the tutorial so far. I think it will be fun.
My nephew, Jake - "I mean is there really anything more pure? Than sweet zombie monkey love?"
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

So played this some more. Enjoyable city builder. Its a lot like banished. I actually think the prioritization of your villagers is pretty good. They seem to prioritize decently enough. There is a small tech tree to go through and that takes you into different eras. Its not a AAA title, but for $25 its really not bad. Its a fun little time waster. The comparisons to banished are apt I find. Dont expect a lot of bells and whistles, but it does deliver a fun, and satisfying village building experience.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.