Steep from Ubisoft available for free for limited time

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

jztemple2

Steep from Ubisoft available for free for limited time

Post by jztemple2 »

See the article from BluesNews: Get Steep for Free
If you are interested in Steep, but find the price too steep, you'll be happy with Ubisoft's announcement that this winter sports simulation is free to download and keep from Uplay between now and May 21st. They illustrate the news with a giveaway trailer and offer the following details:

Steep will be free to download via Uplay between May 16 and May 21, giving players who don't already own the PC version the chance to hit its open-world slopes at no cost, and experience what more than two years of updates and improvements have brought to its extreme winter-sports playground. Better still, Steep is yours to keep after the free period is over, so don't sleep on this one.

The giveaway comes on the heels of Season 6: Carve the Curve, which marks the beginning of a monthly schedule for new seasons. Season 6 also changes up Steep's live events, adding new weekly challenges; shifting the Steep World Tour events to weekends and tweaking their difficulty; and introducing new season-long (read: monthly) challenges centered on specific areas of the game.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
coopasonic

Re: Steep from Ubisoft available for free for limited time

Post by coopasonic »

Just came to post this. I had it for one of the consoles for a bit but sold it because it wasn't that interesting. For free I'll give it another shot.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Sold.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Added. Though I don't know if I'll ever play it. But the price is right, so that puts it ahead of many of my Steam purchases. :D

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.