Charmin Forever Rolls

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Isgrimnur

Charmin Forever Rolls

Post by Isgrimnur »

Charmin Starter Kits

3 - 12" rolls and a stand/wall mount for $30.

It's the blue type rather than the red.

It's almost as if people are the problem.
em2nought

Re: Charmin Forever Rolls

Post by em2nought »

I wonder if it's more narrow than a small roll? I hate those narrow rolls at Walmart that let you get poop all over your hand. :mrgreen: I wonder is Smoove_B has any stats on a rise in transmitted disease since the introduction of those BIG rolls? :doh:
Technically, he shouldn't be here.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

3.93" x 4".
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

em2nought wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:48 amI wonder is Smoove_B has any stats on a rise in transmitted disease since the introduction of those BIG rolls? :doh:
No, I'm not aware of any. But I have seen studies confirming bacteria can move through approximately seven layers of standard toilet paper. So...uh...wash your damn hands.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Smoove_B wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:01 am
em2nought wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:48 amI wonder is Smoove_B has any stats on a rise in transmitted disease since the introduction of those BIG rolls? :doh:
No, I'm not aware of any. But I have seen studies confirming bacteria can move through approximately seven layers of standard toilet paper. So...uh...wash your damn hands.
Or just use 8 layers!
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

You're definitely going to need a forever roll then...and maybe an industrial strength plunger. :D
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Smoove_B wrote:You're definitely going to need a forever roll then...and maybe an industrial strength plunger. :D
Ok how about 7.25 layers?
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

Smoove_B wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:01 am
Don't worry about me on that score. Fast food workers on the "other" hand. :think: Oh, and Lance Armstrong's old girlfriend who only uses one square? LMAO
Technically, he shouldn't be here.
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

I had a job where our offices were in what used to be the hall where nuns resided. There was a bathroom in between each individual office that was formerly a bedroom.

My boss very proudly would shit in the bathroom between his office and mine and even more proudly not wash his hands. There was a sink right there in his office but he made a point of keeping broken computer parts in there so nobody could even turn on the water.

He said that his "Daddy taught him how to wipe his ass right" so he didn't need to wash his hands.

That reminds me, I gotta email him soon to ask if I can use him as a reference when I start job searching again. I have to rely on a dude with shit hands all day long to say nice things about me to a potential future employer.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

'forever'? so is that like, washable and reusable?
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Z-Corn wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16 pmHe said that his "Daddy taught him how to wipe his ass right" so he didn't need to wash his hands.
And relation to Dr. Meigs?
Doctors are gentlemen and a gentleman's hands are clean.
Spoiler: After you perform autopsies, you should be washing your hands prior to helping women give birth - even if you're a gentleman.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

NOt a fan of Charmin - too much powder residue.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.