Trump
3%
Weld
1%

Total votes: 68

Drazzil

Re: Flash poll: Mayday edition

Post by Drazzil »

Isgrimnur wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:42 am Tom Cole and Markwayne Mullin, both from Oklahoma, are the only registered Native American congresspeople that are Republicans. The other two NAs are from Kansas and New Mexico, both Dems, both female.
Thanks Isg.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Fireball

Post by Fireball »

Given that the national polls have shifted around some in the last few weeks, perhaps its time to run another poll on here?
Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:17 am
Zarathud: The sad thing is that Barak Obama is a very intelligent and articulate person, even when you disagree with his views it's clear that he's very thoughtful. I would have loved to see Obama in a real debate.
Me: Wait 12 years, when he runs for president. :-)
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Fireball wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm Given that the national polls have shifted around some in the last few weeks, perhaps its time to run another poll on here?
I plan to run two more flash polls before the first debates (including all the candidates in each one), and then one afterward to see how much they moved the needle. Maybe I'll create those first two tonight.
Fireball

Post by Fireball »

Awesome.
Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:17 am
Zarathud: The sad thing is that Barak Obama is a very intelligent and articulate person, even when you disagree with his views it's clear that he's very thoughtful. I would have loved to see Obama in a real debate.
Me: Wait 12 years, when he runs for president. :-)
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Kraken wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:10 pm
Fireball wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm Given that the national polls have shifted around some in the last few weeks, perhaps its time to run another poll on here?
I plan to run two more flash polls before the first debates (including all the candidates in each one), and then one afterward to see how much they moved the needle. Maybe I'll create those first two tonight.
Kraken - you *said* that you would create the polls tonight, but in FACT you created them now! How can the American people trust anything that you have to say??

#Guapo2020.
Black Lives Matter.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

El Guapo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:32 pm
Kraken wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:10 pm
Kraken - you *said* that you would create the polls tonight, but in FACT you created them now! How can the American people trust anything that you have to say??

#Guapo2020.
I threw that out there to disorient the Russians and Iranians.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

It's 1940 Zulu time. It's 2340 in Dubai. It's always night somewhere.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Incidentally, Part 3 -- coming after the debates -- will include the top 10 vote-getters from these pre-debate polls without regard to which cohort they were in. I hope to make one poll that includes this board's 10 most popular figures.

I intend to keep doing flash polls before and after each debate, and one more before the convention...unless poll fatigue sets in first, or our preferences become so predictable as to make further polling pointless.