Game On!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Drazzil

Re: Game On!

Post by Drazzil »

Holman wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:47 pm Wolves too slow.
[Why hasen't someone been eaten yet?]
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Holman wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:47 pm Wolves too slow.
Well, speed up then.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Remus West

Re: Game "almost" On. Awaiting all PMs to be read.

Post by Remus West »

As day slowly dawned over our intrepid group of blood thirsty murderers they gathered in the village square (some wondering why it was called a square when it was clearly a circle) and took stock of situation. Stepping through the thick mud they did not pause to wonder about it until they realized it hadn't rained in days. The mud was not from water but from the blood of Lassr whose corpse was strewn about the square - what was left of his corpse anyway. IT IS DAY.

Votes:
1. Isgrimnur -
2. El Guapo -
3. Newcastle -
4. Holman -
5. Unagi -
6. Lassr - eaten
7. Scoop -
8. Punisher - stabbed
9. Drazzil -
10. Lagom Lite -
11. RMC -

9 remain. Majority is 5.
Current Vote Totals:

RMC -
Scoop -
Holman -
Isgrminur -
Lagom Lite -
Unagi -
Newcastle -
Drazzil -
El Guapo -
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Holman

Post by Holman »

Hmmm.

Lassr didn't really go after anyone yesterday. He did push back when Lagom Lite started in aggressively (on me), but after that his vote settled on Punisher and stayed there until the lynch. This made him a safe kill for the wolves last night.

I remain suspicious of Newcastle for his behavior yesterday.

Newcastle 

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Holman wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:00 pm Hmmm.

Lassr didn't really go after anyone yesterday. He did push back when Lagom Lite started in aggressively (on me), but after that his vote settled on Punisher and stayed there until the lynch. This made him a safe kill for the wolves last night.

I remain suspicious of Newcastle for his behavior yesterday.

Newcastle 

I'm suspicious of Newcastle too. But not suspicious enough to string him up yet. I want to hear him explain himself and I want to hear the views of others.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Actually, I was secretly suspicious of Lassr, so that's helpful, unless he was the Seer.

I had some thoughts on Newcastle's behavior yesterday, but after he went to N-1... well, my theories were wrong - or Wolf-castle just didn't want to draw out the Seer as any Day1-wolf would.... or Seer-castle didn't let us know that he actually was the Seer... both would be remarkable.

A wolf would claim Seer for obvious reasons and most Seers would warn the village if they were about to strike down the Seer. You may as well let yourself be killed at night instead and try to get an actual wolf lynched instead of yourself that day...
Now, it could be a slick wolf move, and I don't entirely put slick wolf moves past Newcastle (sorry bucko), but it's pretty unconventional - and so yeah.

Holman, what do you mean by 'made him a safe kill for the wolves last night.' What were the wolves avoiding? Are you saying that they may have wanted to kill someone else but were worried about how it would make them look?
Holman

Post by Holman »

Unagi wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:04 pm Holman, what do you mean by 'made him a safe kill for the wolves last night.' What were the wolves avoiding? Are you saying that they may have wanted to kill someone else but were worried about how it would make them look?
I just mean that killing Lassr didn't implicate anyone because Lassr hadn't really advocated any lynch but Punisher (who of course was a villager). It limits the amount of info we have to work with today.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

I exchanged PM's with the deceased (Lassr) regarding Lagom Lite and the chances he was the wolf. Lagom's been pretty quiet lately.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:binky: :shock: :pop: :binky:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Holman wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:09 pm
Unagi wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:04 pm Holman, what do you mean by 'made him a safe kill for the wolves last night.' What were the wolves avoiding? Are you saying that they may have wanted to kill someone else but were worried about how it would make them look?
I just mean that killing Lassr didn't implicate anyone because Lassr hadn't really advocated any lynch but Punisher (who of course was a villager). It limits the amount of info we have to work with today.
Every kill tells something... It just takes some time to figure it out. Or that the Wolves can exploit. Not sure what the Lassr kill was, but we should take a look at whom he was looking at just to be sure.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Drazzil wrote:I exchanged PM's with the deceased (Lassr) regarding Lagom Lite and the chances he was the wolf. Lagom's been pretty quiet lately.
Why haven't you PMed me?
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:27 pm
Drazzil wrote:I exchanged PM's with the deceased (Lassr) regarding Lagom Lite and the chances he was the wolf. Lagom's been pretty quiet lately.
Why haven't you PMed me?
Because I don't trust you? you could be the second wolf.
I just thought I would throw it out there in case the wolves jaws find my throat. Of course, the wolf could kill me, throwing Lagom Lite into an unnecessary lynch.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Lassr wrote:Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:52 pm He's played enough that it would be hard to flush him out. Just keep an eye on his activity. If he is suspicious enough the seer can scan him. If he is human the seer then has a trusted to pass info to in PM. If he scan wolf the seer has a choice to make, reveal so we nab 1 of the 2, or keep quiet and hope he stays alive another day.

What we want to avoid on day 1 is getting a lot of people close to lynch until we corner the seer, making him reveal if we almost lynch him. I always want to be sure I want to lynch someone on day 1 before I place a vote that keeps them close to the majority.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

And by second wolf. I mean one of the two wolves present.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Drazzil wrote:
Why haven't you PMed me?
I just thought I would throw it out there in case the wolves jaws find my throat. Of course, the wolf could kill me, throwing Lagom Lite into an unnecessary lynch.
Awwww. That's too bad. Been there, done that.

accuse drazzil 

Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Lagom Lite wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:26 pm So. If Newcastle is human I'd say probably there's exactly one wolf on the Newcastle train. It's one of those early game trains that built up a bit too easily. I'd be surprised if Newcastle really is a wolf (he'd at least claim Seer at n-1 to weed out the real one). If he is, he has solid balls of titanium alloy.

Scoop withdrew his vote to drain the pressure on Newcastle, so I'll give him a pass for now. IF Newcastle really is a wolf, though, I'd give Scoop another look.

Passengers on the train to Newcastle:
Holman*
punisher*
Drazzil
RMC

* = Scoop's suspect

I'd be willing to try anyone really.

In the interest of keeping things moving along;

withdraw Lassr 

punisher 

n-2
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:55 pm
Drazzil wrote:
Why haven't you PMed me?

accuse drazzil 

When (if) the villagers kill me. I hope they come a knocking on your door next. As for me. I'm innocent. Reconsider if you're a villager.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:55 pm
Drazzil wrote:
Why haven't you PMed me?

accuse drazzil 

When (if) the villagers kill me. I hope they come a knocking on your door next. As for me. I'm innocent. Reconsider if you're a villager.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm Because I don't trust you? you could be the second wolf.
Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:54 pm And by second wolf. I mean one of the two wolves present.
Did you really.

Or maybe, it's a slip.

Much like the "kill the innocents" moment.

Drazzil 

Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

I also find it suspicious that Drazzil claims to previously have PM:ed with the night kill. It's bit convenient, as Lassr can't verify your claim.

And, you complain that *I* have been quiet?? What about El Guapo, for example? Or literally the majority of players in this game?

I'm not a wolf guys, but I feel like someone's painted a bullseye on my jersey.
Is there anyone in hell?

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm
Why haven't you PMed me?
Who's the first wolf in your eyes? Just curious who do you suspect right now.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Newcastle wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:15 am
Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm
Why haven't you PMed me?
Who's the first wolf in your eyes? Just curious who do you suspect right now.
Lagom Lite perhaps, newcastle maybe. Not sure. I'm not the seer. I honestly have no idea. I haven't voted against those who voted against me. I don't want to cast a vote till I have reasonable suspicion.

I mean if you guys think I'm suspicious you can string me up but I'm just an ordinary villager, so I would urge you guys look elsewhere.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Lagom Lite wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:50 am
Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm Because I don't trust you? you could be the second wolf.
Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:54 pm And by second wolf. I mean one of the two wolves present.
Did you really.

Or maybe, it's a slip.

Drazzil 

Don't you guys think if I was a wolf I would know who the second wolf was?
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Drazzil wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 am
Lagom Lite wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:50 am
Did you really.

Or maybe, it's a slip.

Drazzil 

Don't you guys think if I was a wolf I would know who the second wolf was?
You would be deceptive, obviously.

The slip consists of describing someone as "the second wolf", implying you already know who the "first" wolf is. Which is only possible if you yourself are the first wolf, or you're the Seer, in which case you should come forward with the identity of the first wolf anyway.
Is there anyone in hell?

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lagom Lite wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:59 am I'm not a wolf guys, but I feel like someone's painted a bullseye on my jersey.
Just noting that this sounded a little defensive to me - I didn't see a bullseye until you said this.

And yet, the Drazzil thing is actually a little hard to ignore.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Drazzil wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 am Don't you guys think if I was a wolf I would know who the second wolf was?
To me, it almost sounded like you were speaking as if you knew 'you' were the first wolf. I'm not sure if that's how everyone read it -- and then there was a second thing you said that caught my ear... let me find it.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:05 pm Of course, the wolf could kill me, throwing Lagom Lite into an unnecessary lynch.
[/quote]

So, here... maybe I'm not following something you said.

How do you suddenly conclude here that Lagom is an unnecessary lynch, just because you are killed at night?
I mean, if you are a villager and think Lagom is a wolf - how does Lagom suddenly become a villager in that story because you are killed?

Help me.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Also - honestyl pole:

How many people have you had PM conversations with at this point in the game. No Details - just numbers.

Myself:
I was PMed by 1 player, and I've replied.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

(that wasn't a request made just to Drazzil, I'm curious what the general numbers are)
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Unagi wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:48 am Also - honestyl pole:

How many people have you had PM conversations with at this point in the game. No Details - just numbers.

Myself:
I was PMed by 1 player, and I've replied.
No one wants to talk to me. :(
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Unagi wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:35 am
Lagom Lite wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:59 am I'm not a wolf guys, but I feel like someone's painted a bullseye on my jersey.
Just noting that this sounded a little defensive to me - I didn't see a bullseye until you said this.
Lassr was the night kill. Yesterday, Lassr voted against me and voiced concern regarding my aggression. He withdrew it later, but Lassr's death implicates me somewhat.

Then, Drazzil starts calling me an "unnecessary lynch". That's why I feel the wolves are trying to pin a "kick me" sign to my back.
Is there anyone in hell?

Holman

Post by Holman »

Lagom Lite wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:59 am I also find it suspicious that Drazzil claims to previously have PM:ed with the night kill. It's bit convenient, as Lassr can't verify your claim.
Drazzil's claim to have PM'd with Lassr doesn't strike me as suspicious because I too was PM'd by Lassr. That's the only message I've had apart from Remus confirming to me that PM's were allowed.

Anyone else get Lassr PM's?
Holman

Post by Holman »

Lagom Lite wrote: I'm not a wolf guys, but I feel like someone's painted a bullseye on my jersey.
This is a weird claim to make when your play has been fairly aggressive and you've barely had any votes on you all game.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Unagi wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:39 am
Drazzil wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:05 pm Of course, the wolf could kill me, throwing Lagom Lite into an unnecessary lynch.
So, here... maybe I'm not following something you said.

How do you suddenly conclude here that Lagom is an unnecessary lynch, just because you are killed at night?
I mean, if you are a villager and think Lagom is a wolf - how does Lagom suddenly become a villager in that story because you are killed?

Help me.
[/quote]

Because if I posted my suspicions about Lagom, and the one PM I had with Lassr, and I was wrong the real wolves might kill me to throw suspicion on Lagom next round, thereby eliminating two innocents for the price of one, if Lagom is innocent, I didn't want that happening. Every time we lynch an innocent the wolves win.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Unagi wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:36 am
Drazzil wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 am Don't you guys think if I was a wolf I would know who the second wolf was?
To me, it almost sounded like you were speaking as if you knew 'you' were the first wolf. I'm not sure if that's how everyone read it -- and then there was a second thing you said that caught my ear... let me find it.
In that case I was making the assumption (for that post) that Lagom was the first wolf, so when scoop asked me why I didn't PM him I said "you could be the second wolf"

I don't know who the first wolf is, or the second. I am not a seer. I am not a wolf. I am a villager who cares about not lynching innocents.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

I figured that it was worth posting everything I wrote with Lassr and who we discussed in case I get lynched or killed at night. I want to give everyone the best chance of getting the wolves. Because I don't know who is who, amd I don't know who is "safe" I do everything publically and let the chips fall where they may.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Drazzil wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 pm
In that case I was making the assumption (for that post) that Lagom was the first wolf, so when scoop asked me why I didn't PM him I said "you could be the second wolf"

I don't know who the first wolf is, or the second. I am not a seer. I am not a wolf. I am a villager who cares about not lynching innocents.
Ah, shoot. I see now. I was the "first" wolf in your reasoning, and Scoop could be the "second". I didn't catch that.

withdraw Drazzil 

Is there anyone in hell?

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I have neither sent nor received any messages.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lagom Lite wrote:

Ah, shoot. I see now. I was the "first" wolf in your reasoning, and Scoop could be the "second". I didn't catch that.

withdraw Drazzil 

I don't buy any of this.

RMC

Post by RMC »

Scoop20906 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:08 pm
Lagom Lite wrote:

withdraw Drazzil 

I don't buy any of this.
Man, I might actually be with Scoop on this. Does seem he doth protest too much.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat