Game On!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Drazzil

Re: Game On!

Post by Drazzil »

Newcastle wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 am Uhm Drazzil - if you are the SEER...TODAY is the day for you to reveal your information. Just saying. Even if it's a miss and an innocent...today is the day to say something. Every single villager will echo that sentiment. Any bit of data is helpful because we are at the end game!
Not a seer. Not a wolf. Got a PM from someone claiming they were the seer. They claimed first scan was Lassr, blowing their first scan. They wanted me to sit on it for a day, so that they can trap someone and get another scan off. pros and cons?
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Drazzil wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:02 pm
Newcastle wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 am Uhm Drazzil - if you are the SEER...TODAY is the day for you to reveal your information. Just saying. Even if it's a miss and an innocent...today is the day to say something. Every single villager will echo that sentiment. Any bit of data is helpful because we are at the end game!
Not a seer. Not a wolf. Got a PM from someone claiming they were the seer. They claimed first scan was Lassr, blowing their first scan. They wanted me to sit on it for a day, so that they can trap someone and get another scan off. pros and cons?
If this is true, the seer will presumably send a PM to whomever they scan tonight.

If they find a wolf, they'll send a scan to *everyone* showing their findings, since tomorrow's vote is everything.

I trust they can do this between getting their scan result and the dawn, even if they're killed this night. At that point, their getting killed would be proof of the claim.

Tomorrow should be interesting.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Actually I should have kept that to myself. Now I'm going to be eaten.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Drazzil wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:08 pm Actually I should have kept that to myself. Now I'm going to be eaten.
Well, you don't know that the claimant wasn't a wolf. They could have been trying to set you up for further votes.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1. Isgrimnur-Newcastle
2. El Guapo -
3. Newcastle-Unagi
4. Holman
5. Unagi -Newcastle
6. Lassr - eaten
7. Scoop -
8. Punisher - stabbed
9. Drazzil -
10. Lagom Lite - Swedish Meatballs
11. RMC - Scooped

7 remain. Majority is 4.
Current Vote Totals:

Scoop -
Holman -
Isgrminur -
Unagi -1
Newcastle - 2
Drazzil -
El Guapo -
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

Holy crap. I got my head turned around and somehow presumed it was still night.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm caught up on the thread and my PMs too.

This is a headache. I'm unsure what to do with this information.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:happy-sunny: HEY EVERYBODY! It's day time in the game! :happy-sunshine:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm This is a headache. I'm unsure what to do with this information.
I feel about the same.

I will say this, as I thought about things - I think it's safe to assume it's not Newcastle, as he's already been to N-1 before. And he is also a good candidate for a wolf.

(assuming the Seer that contacted Drazzil is the real deal, of course, which is the headache)

I don't want to ask Drazzil to 'green-light' our lynch.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Lassr wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:02 pm :happy-sunny: HEY EVERYBODY! It's day time in the game! :happy-sunshine:
Yeah yeah, let us think.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

So come night, it's pretty certain I'm marked; unless others have gotten seer-o-grams. Anyone else get msgs from the "seer"?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm So come night, it's pretty certain I'm marked; unless others have gotten seer-o-grams. Anyone else get msgs from the "seer"?
I have not.

Though there's a chance that the wolves will try to hit the seer instead of you, since if they can get the seer they can deny the village another scan. Assuming that the seer thing is legit, of course.

I also wonder what the odds are that a wolf Drazzil would make up being PM'd by the seer? Probably not high - wolves have no way to know if the seer is alive or not (unless I missed something), so making that up would risk outing himself as a wolf if the seer is still alive, which would seem to outweigh the benefit of making the claim.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

If anyone else was PM'd by the 'seer', then we would know that the claimed seer was lying, right? Since there have only been two nights, and (per Drazzil's message) they scanned Drazzil and Lassr?
Black Lives Matter.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Scoop20906 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm I'm caught up on the thread and my PMs too.

Scoop, this is suspicious.

What are your PM's about?

Drazzil claims that he and Lassr were the Seer's scans (and thus PM contacts). If he's telling the truth, your multiple PMs can only have been from people unsure of each others' roles (unless you're the Seer, in which case I don't believe you'd be advertising that you've been PMing).

So what's the deal? What are you are your multiple PM correspondents talking about? And why do you trust each other?
Holman

Post by Holman »

FWIW, I've had no PMs but Lassr's joking one early on.

Maybe I'm just not popular?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

That's more than I've received.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Holman wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 pm
Scoop20906 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm I'm caught up on the thread and my PMs too.

Drazzil claims that he and Lassr were the Seer's scans (and thus PM contacts). If he's telling the truth, your multiple PMs can only have been from people unsure of each others' roles (unless you're the Seer, in which case I don't believe you'd be advertising that you've been PMing).

So what's the deal? What are you are your multiple PM correspondents talking about? And why do you trust each other?
Seriously, you think I trust anyone now?

Holman

Post by Holman »

Scoop20906 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:26 pm

If you’re a villager, you can tell us the content of the messages even if you redact the sender (e.g. if it’s the seer).

Today is the last vote that matters. What do you got? We need all information now.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I didn't speak with anyone who claimed to be a Seer.

Holman

Post by Holman »

Scoop20906 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm I didn't speak with anyone who claimed to be a Seer.
Who have you been talking to? They don’t have to have claimed to be seer.

We need corroboration. Remember that the wolves already know who’s not a wolf.

There’s no reason to hide info today. We need everything.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm This is a headache. I'm unsure what to do with this information.
I feel about the same.

I will say this, as I thought about things - I think it's safe to assume it's not Newcastle, as he's already been to N-1 before. And he is also a good candidate for a wolf.

(assuming the Seer that contacted Drazzil is the real deal, of course, which is the headache)

I don't want to ask Drazzil to 'green-light' our lynch.
Do we usually agree this much when are both villagers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Holman wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:33 pm

If you’re a villager, you can tell us the content of the messages even if you redact the sender (e.g. if it’s the seer).

Today is the last vote that matters. What do you got? We need all information now.
"Hey there.
I've got some news to share...

I am the Seer, and I scanned you last night.

Sadly my scan on night 1 was Lassr, and well, that's of no value.

Obviously I need you to SIT ON THIS INFORMATION. Please don't even mention a single thing about this in the game yet, until much later - should I be forced to come out, you can confirm my message to you, etc. (not that you would be confirming I'm the Seer)

[Redacted long rambling and very identifiable paragraph]

If need be, I will share my information with everyone - and you can at least confirm that I sent you this message at that point. Or obviously feel free to share this message later if you feel I am totally lying - but for Obvious reasons I would VERY MUCH rather not come out as the Seer today and get one more scan in that isn't just me telling everyone that I have you as my 1 scan.

Congrats. I picked you mainly because I didn't think you would be killed at night and I couldn't afford another missed scan. I more or less already had you in my 'good guy' side (perhaps the only one, really), but I also didn't mind the confirmation.

By the way, you are in no way expected to totally trust me here at all. Lassr,Lagom, or even RMC could have been the Seer as far as you know. I get that and I'm not trying to earn your trust here, so much as to get this 'offically' stated, in private - to the one person I can trust. Basically I'll just need you to confirm at some point that I told you this today, at the start of the day.

Now sit on it.

Hopefully until tomorrow!

Now, for me - I have the luxury of totally being able to trust you though... So, I am actually curious what your read is on people... not that I'll run with it, but I know it's not deceptive"

And of course, I thought it was the "next day" when I posted this, or I woulda sat on this. I'm dead tonight, so to the "seer" who sent me this: I'm sorry I jumped the gun on the reveal as it were.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Of course they couldn't trust me, cause I was the idiot who thought it was the next day. I'm dead as a doornail. Sorry "seer". I guess live and learn. Or.. Not.

:grund:
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Scoop also pmed me wondering if I would tell him who the seer was. I declined. I don't trust anyone.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Drazzil wrote:Scoop also pmed me wondering if I would tell him who the seer was. I declined. I don't trust anyone.
This is true.

OK. That message looks legit and it gives some clues.

I want to stew for a bit before casting a vote. We need to get a wolf today or this is over.

And Drazzil you have guaranteed that you will live. They will be hunting a Seer and not a trusted.

I'll write up my musing and vote this evening.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

One note: just off the top of my head. Unagi should not still be alive. I wonder why they chose Lagom over him.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Drazzil wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:25 am [Redacted long rambling and very identifiable paragraph]
The seer is LordMortis?!
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Sorry. I don't get time last night. Hopefully tonight.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Unagi wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:25 pm I will say this, as I thought about things - I think it's safe to assume it's not Newcastle, as he's already been to N-1 before. And he is also a good candidate for a wolf.
To be clear, I am saying that we can all safely assume that Newcastle isn't the person that contacted Drazzil.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:20 am One note: just off the top of my head. Unagi should not still be alive. I wonder why they chose Lagom over him.
Just want to point out that this language seems to deeply imply that you picture the wolves making a choice over Unagi or Lagom.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:17 am
Drazzil wrote:Scoop also pmed me wondering if I would tell him who the seer was. I declined. I don't trust anyone.
This is true.

OK. That message looks legit and it gives some clues.

I want to stew for a bit before casting a vote. We need to get a wolf today or this is over.

And Drazzil you have guaranteed that you will live. They will be hunting a Seer and not a trusted.

I'll write up my musing and vote this evening.
Without giving the wolves any ideas, this may not work.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I still want Scoop to come out with the players who have contacted him. He implies that they are multiple.

There's no danger in giving this information, at least if Drazzil is telling the truth. We're coming up on our last chance here.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Holman wrote:

I still want Scoop to come out with the players who have contacted him. He implies that they are multiple.

There's no danger in giving this information, at least if Drazzil is telling the truth. We're coming up on our last chance here.
No one contacted me. I was trying to draw a night kill or something interesting. Instead nothing.

Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Holman wrote:

No one contacted me. I was trying to draw a night kill or something interesting. Instead nothing.
Draw out a night kill? We haven't even voted... Yet. And you didn't stick with the ruse long enough. *chuckles*
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Drazzil wrote:
Holman wrote:

Draw out a night kill? We haven't even voted... Yet. And you didn't stick with the ruse long enough. *chuckles*
Are really trying that with me after you voted for RMC without letting him get a final statement?

That’s what got you scanned if we believe you (which I do).

The unfortunate thing is I think I know who the Seer is (based on you sharing that PM after being asked not to) and I bet the wolves do too.

So now we are stuck with a bunch of ????

Newcastle and Unagi’s little battle gives me pause. I know Newcastle wants to cause mayhem but if he was a wolf would have already declared Seer on day one.

Friggin RMC was all creepy so I figured he was a wolf. Thanks so much there.

Issy is a quiet. El Guapo is playing quiet except for a few posts where he made an effort.

Holman, who knows? I mean, he could be another punisher vote. I can’t tell.

So that leaves Unagi. I trust him but his wolf detector has sucked this game. I feel like he trusts me. Why would Unagi trust me?

Really we should kill Issy. He has played the most careful game but he could also just not playing very actively.

So who else could be a wolf playing careful?

Hmmmmm. Drazzil, you should reconsider telling me who the Seer is via PM and you should never have released that PM in the thread. You can discuss this with you Seer friend and see what he think but we need to build a posse today before it’s too late.

Don’t want to trust me? Fine. Pick someone that you think you can trust. But get on it, ok. We aren’t going to win any other way.

Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:34 pm
Drazzil wrote:
Holman wrote:

Are really trying that with me after you voted for RMC without letting him get a final statement?

That’s what got you scanned if we believe you (which I do).

The unfortunate thing is I think I know who the Seer is (based on you sharing that PM after being asked not to) and I bet the wolves do too.

So now we are stuck with a bunch of ????

Newcastle and Unagi’s little battle gives me pause. I know Newcastle wants to cause mayhem but if he was a wolf would have already declared Seer on day one.

Friggin RMC was all creepy so I figured he was a wolf. Thanks so much there.

Issy is a quiet. El Guapo is playing quiet except for a few posts where he made an effort.

Holman, who knows? I mean, he could be another punisher vote. I can’t tell.

So that leaves Unagi. I trust him but his wolf detector has sucked this game. I feel like he trusts me. Why would Unagi trust me?

Really we should kill Issy. He has played the most careful game but he could also just not playing very actively.

So who else could be a wolf playing careful?

Hmmmmm. Drazzil, you should reconsider telling me who the Seer is via PM and you should never have released that PM in the thread. You can discuss this with you Seer friend and see what he think but we need to build a posse today before it’s too late.

Don’t want to trust me? Fine. Pick someone that you think you can trust. But get on it, ok. We aren’t going to win any other way.
Keep your pants on Hoss, I'll confer.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. Isgrimnur-Newcastle
2. El Guapo -
3. Newcastle-Unagi
4. Holman
5. Unagi -Newcastle
6. Lassr - eaten
7. Scoop -
8. Punisher - stabbed
9. Drazzil -
10. Lagom Lite - Swedish Meatballs
11. RMC - Scooped

7 remain. Majority is 4.
Current Vote Totals:

Scoop -
Holman -
Isgrminur -
Unagi -1
Newcastle - 2
Drazzil -
El Guapo -

I'm back from vacation. It is still day. In case any of you missed that.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Sorry dont have much to add. Interesting Drazzil got a PM. Why wont the seer come out? That is what begs the question right now.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Newcastle wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 pm Sorry dont have much to add. Interesting Drazzil got a PM. Why wont the seer come out? That is what begs the question right now.
The seer is not coming out because he has one more chance. If we get a miss today BUT the seer picks a wolf tonight, he can come out tomorrow and ensure that we get a wolf kill. That means the game isn't quite over.

I think you know this already, which makes the question suspicious.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Holman wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:52 pm
Newcastle wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 pm Sorry dont have much to add. Interesting Drazzil got a PM. Why wont the seer come out? That is what begs the question right now.
The seer is not coming out because he has one more chance. If we get a miss today BUT the seer picks a wolf tonight, he can come out tomorrow and ensure that we get a wolf kill. That means the game isn't quite over.

I think you know this already, which makes the question suspicious.
thanks for the recap. And that is an unsafe and unsagely play by the seer.

a. we dont know if drazzil is tellign the truth
b. there is no guarantee that the wolves wont pick our seer
c. how do we know drazzil isn't getting played?
d. if the seer doesn't come out today, we are down to our last pick tomorrow. You can bet that a "seer" will pop up; we just wont know if they are a wolf or not and we wont have enough lives to experiment with. A wolf seer could easily lead us to our deaths.

SEER YOU GOT TO COME OUT!
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.