Harvey Weinstein (and assorted horrible people)... RIP career.

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Re: Harvey Weinstein... RIP career.

Post by $iljanus »

em2nought wrote:
$iljanus wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:32 pm "Investigators seized nude photographs of underage girls from the Manhattan townhouse of Jeffrey Epstein as part of a new investigation into allegations he exploited dozens of minors for sex, prosecutors revealed on Monday."
Amazing that these creeps can't bring themselves to part with the evidence, and so it's always found.
Yeah it's their "trophies". But other people will call them, "evidence".
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Holman

Post by Holman »

$iljanus wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:34 pm
em2nought wrote:
$iljanus wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:32 pm "Investigators seized nude photographs of underage girls from the Manhattan townhouse of Jeffrey Epstein as part of a new investigation into allegations he exploited dozens of minors for sex, prosecutors revealed on Monday."
Amazing that these creeps can't bring themselves to part with the evidence, and so it's always found.
Yeah it's their "trophies". But other people will call them, "evidence".
It's probably also his blackmail library. According to the SDNY, some of the labels took the form of "Young [Name] + [Name]."

There are a lot of nervous "+ [Names]"s out there today.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

CNN Feed
Attorney General William Barr said Monday that he is recused from the case involving multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

He told reporters in South Carolina one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm Barr subsequently joined.
The charges: [Epstein] is charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors. He faces up to 45 years in prison if convicted of the charges, which carry no mandatory minimum sentences.

The indictment: According to the indictment, between 2002 and 2005, Epstein ran a trafficking enterprise in which he paid hundreds of dollars in cash to girls as young as 14 to have sex with him at his Upper East Side home and his estate in Palm Beach, worked with employees and associates to lure the girls to his residences and paid some of his victims to recruit other girls for him to abuse.
What's next: Epstein's bail hearing is set for July 15.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Or not
Attorney General William Barr won’t recuse himself from involvement in the new charges filed against alleged sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein by federal prosecutors in New York, according to a Justice Department official.

Barr made the decision on Tuesday after consulting with career ethics officials at the department, said the official, who asked not to be identified discussing a sensitive matter.
But Barr has recused himself from any retrospective review of the Justice Department’s decision more than a decade ago letting Epstein avoid prosecution on federal sex-trafficking offenses in Florida and the decades of prison time that he could have faced if convicted.
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

I think Trump eventually forces Acosta out over this. He's going to be much too tainted to remain.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Alefroth wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm I think Trump eventually forces Acosta out over this. He's going to be much too tainted to remain.
He was just as tainted when he was appointed.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Not sure how we went from Weinstein to Epstein...maybe this thread needs to be renamed "Prominent Jews Gone Bad?" Or maybe a catchall "Human Turds".
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

This thread has encompassed numerous people, not just those of the Jewish faith. You’re looking for something that isn’t here.
Covfefe!
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Jeff V wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:12 pm Not sure how we went from Weinstein to Epstein...maybe this thread needs to be renamed "Prominent Jews Gone Bad?" Or maybe a catchall "Human Turds".
:lol: Every time this thread rises I think "Good lord, what's that guy done now?"
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:09 pm
Alefroth wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm I think Trump eventually forces Acosta out over this. He's going to be much too tainted to remain.
Yep, but hardly anyone was paying attention then. This is harder to ignore.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Alefroth wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am
Thank goodness for the SDNY then I guess.
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:02 am
Alefroth wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am
Thank goodness for the SDNY then I guess.
I bet Kim Foxx just had the thought "tag you're it". :doh:
Technically, he shouldn't be here.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

House arrest proposed for pedorapist.
Lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein proposed a bail package on Thursday that would allow the multimillionaire alleged sex trafficker to remain out of jail pending trial and live instead in home detention at his Upper East Side mansion, one of the largest residences in Manhattan and valued at $77 million, according to court documents.
I mean for get forget flight risk for a moment for a billionaire with his own freaking island.

If I live anywhere near his townhouse I'm moving out as long as he's around. There are a lot of people who want him not speaking in a big way.

MYT
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

I take all that back. The talk now is that he'll sing for a 5-year sentence. He'll give up names of those who paid for sex with his...girls. Basically a pimp outing johns. Which means none of the big names will come out since they never paid, not in the standard transactional way.

So he is certainly not a flight risk and no one of any major consequence is really sweating this.

Not believing in hell is especially disheartening today.

MYT
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:01 pm I take all that back. The talk now is that he'll sing for a 5-year sentence. He'll give up names of those who paid for sex with his...girls. Basically a pimp outing johns. Which means none of the big names will come out since they never paid, not in the standard transactional way.

So he is certainly not a flight risk and no one of any major consequence is really sweating this.

That will depend on what we have on him, won't it? If he says he sings and doesn't give them what they know he has, then where is he?

Not that I have faith in this, but it could happen.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

LordMortis wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:21 pm
LawBeefaroni wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:01 pm I take all that back. The talk now is that he'll sing for a 5-year sentence. He'll give up names of those who paid for sex with his...girls. Basically a pimp outing johns. Which means none of the big names will come out since they never paid, not in the standard transactional way.

That will depend on what we have on him, won't it? If he says he sings and doesn't give them what they know he has, then where is he?

Not that I have faith in this, but it could happen.
If they knew something, they wouldn't need him. He'll give some folks up but like I said, the big fish didn't walk in and plop down cash for kid sex.

He needs someone to party with after his 5 years are up.

Oh, and any photo/ video evidence they found? Promise you it's destroyed or claimed as deepfake.

MYT
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

All Epstein has to do is give them what they "want", it doesn't matter if it's factual or not. They may have to sacrifice a certain someone else, who probably really "is" guilty, to give it an air of legitimacy. Depending on the meaning of the word "is" of course. :mrgreen:
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

They may have to sacrifice a certain someone else, who probably really "is" guilty, to give it an air of legitimacy.
I doubt they're going to give up the current POTUS.
Covfefe!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

The feds just arrested R. Kelly on sex trafficking charges.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Can we get a thread title change?
tjg_marantz

Post by tjg_marantz »

Isgrimnur wrote:
Can we get a thread title change?
I hate to erase the roots of the thread.

Good enough? Or thoughts on title?
Home of the Akimbo AWPs
Isgrimnur

Re: Harvey Weinstein (and assorted horrible people)... RIP career.

Post by Isgrimnur »

That works.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Good lord, the more that comes out about Epstein, the more evil you realize the man is. This guy is just awful. A life sentence will hopefully come from all this.
Covfefe!
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

hepcat wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:00 am Good lord, the more that comes out about Epstein, the more evil you realize the man is. This guy is just awful. A life sentence will hopefully come from all this.
They are working on a deal for 5 years hard time incarcerated in his $77 million mansion.
Black Lives Matter
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

hepcat wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:00 am Good lord, the more that comes out about Epstein, the more evil you realize the man is. This guy is just awful. A life sentence will hopefully come from all this.
The stuff was evil enough when he first got busted. Now it's about who is going down with him and whether we'll ever know the full extent of the depravity.

I think the question/rumor of whether he was an asset for CIA/Mossad/FSB will never be answered.

Also, the stories of his Townhouse probably just scratch the surface.

MYT
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

He's willing to post $100 million bail to be let out:
Rossmiller also revealed that investigators found in Epstein’s $77 million Manhattan townhouse a locked safe containing “piles of cash” and “dozens of diamonds,” as well as an expired passport dating to the 1980s from another country that has Epstein’s photograph on it — but with a different name and a stated residence of Saudi Arabia.

Rossmiller also said that “many, many photographs” of young-looking girls were found in the safe, and that the prosecutors have identified at least one person among them claims to be a victim of Epstein’s.

Epstein’s lawyer told a judge that he was authorized by Epstein to agree to whatever bail conditions the judge sets, even if he sets bail at a whopping $100 million.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Apparently he was under the impression he could do whatever he wanted and get away with it. Pre-MeToo he might have. But now? He's royally f'd..

Ah, who am I kidding. He'll come out of this with at least one mansion and a few hundred million.
Covfefe!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I mean, how could you possibly interpret any of that to consider him a flight risk?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Decision on bail will be Thursday.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I really hope he starts naming names in an attempt to cut a deal.
Covfefe!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

hepcat wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:22 pm I really hope he starts naming names in an attempt to cut a deal.
He's biding his time so that he can Lynyrd Skynyrd his way to being the next Roman Polanski. Given his penchant for financial skullduggery, I'm sure he has enough assets off shore to never have to worry about the US ever again.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Isgrimnur wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm
hepcat wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:22 pm I really hope he starts naming names in an attempt to cut a deal.
He's biding his time so that he can Lynyrd Skynyrd his way to being the next Roman Polanski. Given his penchant for financial skullduggery, I'm sure he has enough assets off shore to never have to worry about the US ever again.
I'd like to see him Lynyrd Skynyrd from 20,000 feet, but not before we know what he knows.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Rip

Post by Rip »

The teenager--who immediately identified Epstein when presented with a police photo array--told investigators that she thought he was on steroids because he was a “really built guy and his wee wee was very tiny.”
Doe provided detectives with a detailed description of Epstein’s master bedroom and drew for them a schematic showing the location of the massage table in the master bathroom. She also described Epstein’s penis as “egg-shaped” and “deformed,” saying that, when erect, it was “thick toward the bottom but thin and small toward the head.”
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/inve ... ein-103846

Good stuff.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

For THAT you come back from the dead?!?!

:P
Covfefe!
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Leggo my eggo!
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Jaymann wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 am Leggo my eggo!
Can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time?
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

Rip wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:32 am http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/inve ... ein-103846

Good stuff.
Clearly Abercrombie & Fitch are to blame for selling vastly overpriced goods which teens feel they just have to buy no matter what they might have to do for the dinero needed. :mrgreen:
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

NBC News
A New York federal judge on Thursday ordered Jeffrey Epstein held without bail, siding with prosecutors who argued the wealthy financier and accused sex trafficker posed a flight risk.

U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman said prosecutors showed “clear and convincing evidence” that Epstein was a flight risk.
Enlarge Image
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Will undoubtedly be appealed.

MYT
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

WaPo
Prosecutors have dropped an indecent assault and battery case against Kevin Spacey, according to a document filed Wednesday with the Nantucket District Court. The Oscar-winning actor, 59, was accused last year of groping a young man at a Massachusetts restaurant and bar in 2016.

Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe cited the “unavailability of the complaining witness” as the reason for abandoning the case. The news comes nearly two weeks after the accuser dropped a civil lawsuit against Spacey that he had filed in late June, seeking damages for “mental distress and emotional injuries.”
According to the AP, the accuser was called to the stand earlier this month after saying he had lost the cellphone he used on the night in question. Spacey’s lawyers believe the phone contains text messages that would support the actor’s innocence. While the accuser denied deleting texts or manipulating screenshots on the phone he previously provided to investigators, the AP reported, he invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination after the defense asked him whether he knew tampering with evidence is a crime.