[Tabletop] Lone Shark Games - huge sale

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Blackhawk

[Tabletop] Lone Shark Games - huge sale

Post by Blackhawk »

Link
Apocrypha’s The World box is now reduced from $74.95 to $24.95.
Apocrypha‘s The Flesh and The Devil expansions are reduced from $39.95 to $19.95.
Apocrypha‘s The Book of the Hybrids expansion is reduced from $4.95 to $1.95.
The Ninth World: A Skillbuilding Game for Numenera is reduced from $49.95 to $19.95.
Thornwatch‘s Core Set is reduced from $74.95 to $24.95. (Thornwatch isn’t officially a solo game, but we know people who play solo against the game.)
Thornwatch‘s The Dark of the Wood expansion is reduced from $39.95 to $19.95.
Paul & Storm’s Sausage Party is reduced from $24.95 to $14.95. (We have no idea how to play this solo, but whatever. It’s on the list.)
The Maze of Games is reduced from $49.95 to $19.95.
The Keymaster’s Tome is reduced from $24.95 to $12.95.
Puzzlecraft is reduced from $29.95 to $14.95.
The Kobold Guide to Board Game Design is reduced from $19.95 to $11.95.
Our friends at Basket of Adorables’ books Game Theory in the Age of Chaos and The Ghastlytrump Tinies are reduced from $24.95 to $10.
All of these games and books’ other accessories will stay at the previous February Frenzy level of $5 each. This includes the Apocrypha Soulbinder, Box of Hope 3-Pack, and Revelation Dice; The Ninth World Playmap; Thornwatch Core Acrylic Pawns and The Dark of the Wood Acrylic Pawns; The Maze of Games’ Theseus Guide to the Final Maze and Maze Map; and the Puzzlecraft Workbook. So are the PDFs of those puzzle accessories and both The Maze of Games Audiobook and The Theseus Guide Audiobook and Variety Hour. (Struck-through items are sold out. Sorry!)
Every other PDF we sell is now $5 or less.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Smoove_B

Re: [Tabletop] Lone Shark Games - huge sale

Post by Smoove_B »

I've heard really good things about The Maze of Games, FWIW.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Smoove_B wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:10 pm I've heard really good things about The Maze of Games, FWIW.
Damn, that does look fun.
No money.
Fun.
No money.
Fun.

:confusion-seeingstars:
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Smoove_B wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:10 pm I've heard really good things about The Maze of Games, FWIW.
Yeah, I enjoyed it immensely after snagging it as part of the Humble Puzzle Book Bundle. It's a terrific concept that's brilliantly executed.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke