Ghost Recon Breakpoint - 10/4/2019

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

jztemple2

Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint - 10/4/2019

Post by jztemple2 »

Nice video from IGN that in less than three minutes encapsulates the new Immersive Mode changes.

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

So, I didn't play this initially and just picked it up. I played for a few hours last night, made it through the intro with no issues and got to Erewhon. I took the first mission and headed to the north, and all hell broke loose. Drones keep seeing me from the sky, leading endless groups on enemies to me that I can't evade and I get killed. Over and over. Am I doing something very wrong?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Go prone to avoid being spotted by the flyover drones.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

gbasden wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:32 pm So, I didn't play this initially and just picked it up. I played for a few hours last night, made it through the intro with no issues and got to Erewhon. I took the first mission and headed to the north, and all hell broke loose. Drones keep seeing me from the sky, leading endless groups on enemies to me that I can't evade and I get killed. Over and over. Am I doing something very wrong?
You have to go prone and then use the "A" key, or what ever key it is for you, to get into camo mode. Once you go prone you should see the prompt on your screen for this action. Be aware that this prompt occurs only if you are lying on dirt or mud or grass or even snow. If you are on asphalt or concrete or rock or anything you can't roll around on and get "dirty" you won't be able to get camouflaged. If you don't get into camo mode you will likely be seen by the Azreal drone (the big jet thing), but if you do go into camo mode you will not be seen. You can practice this at any time just to be sure.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

So I put in five hours last night using the new Immersive Mode. I opted to go full Ghost with the default settings (click to enlarge):

I really wished they had this mode at first release. By turning off Gear Level I wouldn't have wasted hours constantly swapping out guns, boots, gloves, etc just to keep tweaking gear score and small changes in attributes. Now all non-gun gear are cosmetic only, they have no gameplay effects. And while you can improve your gun with attachments, and a tiny bit with upgrades, there is no need to dump a lower level gun you love for higher level one just to bring up your gear score.

I went "Restricted" on Social and Bivouacs so unless I'm at Erewhon the only way to replenish my consumables is using Crafting. This make Crafting a lot more important than before. Also I don't have a garage at bivouacs so no getting a magical helicopter when you want one :ninja:. Instead you need to get what you need, guns included, from Sentinel, which makes it feel much more Ghost-like. The exception is if you have a blueprint for a gun, but I play by my own house rule that I can't swap out weapons unless I'm at Erewhon. This drove me to actually go to an enemy base so I could kill a sniper to get his gun. Very immersive :D

Let's see, what else... oh, I've gone to the Minimal Interface setting, which removes the minimap, loot markers and most importantly enemy indicators. So no magically seeing bad guys hunting you. OK, I have to admit, occasionally I've switched to the Light Interface setting, since with the Minimal you really can't see where the enemy bodies and loot are unless you wander through the tall grass :roll:. It is nice that you can change it at any time.

I've also implemented the Tactical Difficulty that limit the bandages I can carry, how quickly I get fatigued when I run and a few other things. Each of those is individually tweakable.

I'm very happy with what Ubisoft has done to give the game a whole new way to be played. Sadly I'm playing missions I've played before, so it isn't as much fun, but I'll probably avoid the Big Missions and just Ghost around doing side missions, at least for awhile.
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

So I keep getting told about dismantling weapons. I'm also playing in immersive mode - is there a way or a need to dismantle weapons if you are playing that way? I've tried to do it with weapons I've found on enemies and can't figure out how, if it is a thing.

Thanks for answering my noob questions!
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

gbasden wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:47 pm So I keep getting told about dismantling weapons. I'm also playing in immersive mode - is there a way or a need to dismantle weapons if you are playing that way? I've tried to do it with weapons I've found on enemies and can't figure out how, if it is a thing.

I'm not sure if there is a way dismantle weapons in immersive mode. I was wondering about that myself, since you can still upgrade weapons and that requires the parts you get from dismantling them, but I haven't taken the time to look into it.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Max Peck wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:04 pm
gbasden wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:47 pm So I keep getting told about dismantling weapons. I'm also playing in immersive mode - is there a way or a need to dismantle weapons if you are playing that way? I've tried to do it with weapons I've found on enemies and can't figure out how, if it is a thing.

I'm not sure if there is a way dismantle weapons in immersive mode. I was wondering about that myself, since you can still upgrade weapons and that requires the parts you get from dismantling them, but I haven't taken the time to look into it.
Apparently you can't disassemble weapons in Immersive Mode. You will still get random parts from chests and destroyed drones. In five hours I've gotten a few parts that helped, but the actual upgrade value you get isn't that much anyway.

I think this is just one of the compromises they had to make to have both modes in the game. I imagine you can switch the setting Gear Level on, disassemble the weapon to get parts, then switch Gear Level back off again.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

jztemple2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:12 pm
gbasden wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:32 pm So, I didn't play this initially and just picked it up. I played for a few hours last night, made it through the intro with no issues and got to Erewhon. I took the first mission and headed to the north, and all hell broke loose. Drones keep seeing me from the sky, leading endless groups on enemies to me that I can't evade and I get killed. Over and over. Am I doing something very wrong?
You have to go prone and then use the "A" key, or what ever key it is for you, to get into camo mode. Once you go prone you should see the prompt on your screen for this action. Be aware that this prompt occurs only if you are lying on dirt or mud or grass or even snow. If you are on asphalt or concrete or rock or anything you can't roll around on and get "dirty" you won't be able to get camouflaged. If you don't get into camo mode you will likely be seen by the Azreal drone (the big jet thing), but if you do go into camo mode you will not be seen. You can practice this at any time just to be sure.
It is called "Prone Camo" in the game, I just checked.

Regarding switching to Gear Level On, I just tried this and it works. Of course, I was only carrying two weapons :wink: so I had to unequip one of them, but then I can disassemble it. So this might be useful if you are next to one or more dropped weapons; switch to Gear Level On and *if* the game doesn't respawn you somewhere else (possible) you can then pick up the other weapons, disassemble them for parts, swap back to your preferred weapon and switch Gear Level Off. Somewhat clumsy, but maybe it will be patched later on to give an option to disassemble a weapon you find rather than swapping or equipping it. As I mentioned, the bonus you get it pretty small anyway.

Please, anyone who has questions, post them, I'm happy to try things out to see.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention, you can now Craft anytime, not just at Bivouacs.
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

Yeah, I've got hundreds of some types of parts from playing through the game and my favorite weapons are fully upgraded anyway, but I was curious as to how it was supposed to work in the immersive mode. The obvious solution would be the ability to strip a looted weapon for parts instead of either leaving it or swapping it out to replace one of your current weapons, but didn't see an option for that.

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Max Peck wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:18 pm Yeah, I've got hundreds of some types of parts from playing through the game and my favorite weapons are fully upgraded anyway, but I was curious as to how it was supposed to work in the immersive mode. The obvious solution would be the ability to strip a looted weapon for parts instead of either leaving it or swapping it out to replace one of your current weapons, but didn't see an option for that.
No, it doesn't appear that there is a way to disassemble a weapon. However, I just finished a side mission and I got an assault rifle part and several advanced weapon parts so that is apparently the way you can get these parts. I've also found them in crates too.

Something that I found worked for me, if you come up to a crate and the swap dialog shows it to be a weapon you don't want, swap it out anyway and then grab your original weapon back. Otherwise the crate will continue to show up on your map and on your HUD, if you are at any Interface setting above Minimalist. And if it is there after a while you may not remember if you checked it out already, if you are like me :roll:
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

Hopefully some of these idiosyncrasies can be sorted out with additional quality of life enhancements down the road. I just hope that the devs aren't stuck in crunch mode while the real world is collapsing around them.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I may give it a shot this weekend.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

"I know you left the game installed, but your access to it ended with your subscription. Here, have a 15.65 GB update!"
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm "I know you left the game installed, but your access to it ended with your subscription. Here, have a 15.65 GB update!"
It's quite an update, isn't it? :D

As of this afternoon I've put in ten hours of Immersive Mode and I'm still enjoying it. I'm playing the Episode 2 Deep State content so now I'm seeing new stuff. While I've had to up the interface setting from Minimalist to Light, I'm really trying to keep myself in the Ghost mindset. I've gotten to Level 8 on the Echelon class and now have switched to the Engineer Class and am at level 6 in that. Playing as a Ghost, I'm preferring the Echelon class buffs and challenges.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Logged in, assaulted a base, died, then caught in a respawn-death loop four times before I Alt-F4ed.
naednek

Post by naednek »

I would love it if they would make a mode that suits a solo player. I haven't played since the fall because it was the world against you and you can tell this game was built for the co-op experience.
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

naednek wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 pm I would love it if they would make a mode that suits a solo player. I haven't played since the fall because it was the world against you and you can tell this game was built for the co-op experience.
AI teammates are coming. It is totally playable solo though some fights are going to be rough without another distraction and the behemoths are seriously rough solo (pretty damn rough for a duo too).
Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:11 pm Logged in, assaulted a base, died, then caught in a respawn-death loop four times before I Alt-F4ed.
Ouch, enemies at the bivouac? I've never had that happen though I've only played like 30 minutes since the latest update. Just enough to get to Erewhon in immersive mode.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

naednek wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 pm I would love it if they would make a mode that suits a solo player. I haven't played since the fall because it was the world against you and you can tell this game was built for the co-op experience.
I've put in 152 hours, all solo, and it hasn't been a problem. I completed all the side missions and Episode 1 main mission, now I've restarted in Immersive Mode with a new character and after getting in some basic missions I'm doing the Episode 2 missions. Turns out that turning off Gear Level means I don't have to keep checking to see if I'm facing enemies that are too high a level for me. Wolves are still tough though because, dammit, they know how to flank me :roll:
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

coopasonic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 pm
Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:11 pm Logged in, assaulted a base, died, then caught in a respawn-death loop four times before I Alt-F4ed.
Ouch, enemies at the bivouac? I've never had that happen though I've only played like 30 minutes since the latest update. Just enough to get to Erewhon in immersive mode.
No. Literally death as soon as I came out of the loading screen. The world didn't even have time to render.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:10 pm
coopasonic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 pm
No. Literally death as soon as I came out of the loading screen. The world didn't even have time to render.
Is this still happening? Are you really far in that character? You can create a new one if the problem doesn't go away. I've never had that happen so I'm wondering if there is a problem with the installation of the game on your rig. Good luck!
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I've been playing the new Engineer Class and it was interesting, what with the armed drone like The Division and a reload tool, but to advance past level 7 I need to destroy a Behemoth. While I know that in the main campaign at one point I do have to kill one, having to do so just to advance in a class seems a bit much. I've switched back to the Echelon class as I'm learning to truly appreciate using a handgun :D
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I've decided a couple of things. One, I'm going to not display the requirements to get to the next class level once I've gotten to the first level. Trying to play in full Ghost roleplaying mode I shouldn't be trying to achieve things like "Kill 3 Sentinel soldiers on a Tuesday with a Slingshot" :D

Also, I'm going full Minimalist on the Interface setting. Even at the Light setting I'm getting too many clues, like ammo drops and chests. I thought I'd be struggling to not use too much ammo, but since even with the Light setting I'm hoovering up ammo everywhere by seeing the icons, small as they might be, I'm going to instead just go old school and search for bodies and chests. Whether I'll stick with it... :roll:
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Isgrimnur wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:47 pm
Sheesh! :doh: I wonder if you are being spawned inside of terrain or something, it seems too fast for being shot. Were you able to start a new character or do some other workaround? I'm really feeling bad for you, this seems like such a sucky thing to happen. Have you posted to the GRB Player Support forum? That video alone will attract some interest :roll:

In my game, I've given up the Minimalist interface setting. I went through a whole mission in a cave then when I came out I found I had missed no less than five collectables :doh:. So I changed the Interface setting to Light, went back in and yup, I had simply walked by all five at some point during the mission :roll:
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

jztemple2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:43 pm Also, I'm going full Minimalist on the Interface setting. Even at the Light setting I'm getting too many clues, like ammo drops and chests. I thought I'd be struggling to not use too much ammo, but since even with the Light setting I'm hoovering up ammo everywhere by seeing the icons, small as they might be, I'm going to instead just go old school and search for bodies and chests. Whether I'll stick with it... :roll:
jztemple2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:25 pm In my game, I've given up the Minimalist interface setting. I went through a whole mission in a cave then when I came out I found I had missed no less than five collectables :doh:. So I changed the Interface setting to Light, went back in and yup, I had simply walked by all five at some point during the mission :roll:
You lasted 42 minutes on minimalist. Not bad. :D
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

coopasonic wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:07 pm
jztemple2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:43 pm Also, I'm going full Minimalist on the Interface setting. Even at the Light setting I'm getting too many clues, like ammo drops and chests. I thought I'd be struggling to not use too much ammo, but since even with the Light setting I'm hoovering up ammo everywhere by seeing the icons, small as they might be, I'm going to instead just go old school and search for bodies and chests. Whether I'll stick with it... :roll:
jztemple2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:25 pm In my game, I've given up the Minimalist interface setting. I went through a whole mission in a cave then when I came out I found I had missed no less than five collectables :doh:. So I changed the Interface setting to Light, went back in and yup, I had simply walked by all five at some point during the mission :roll:
What can I say? I'm weak :oops:
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I continued playing the Episode 2 missions last night, but almost gave up when I found my next mission was to talk to someone inside a Wolves base :shock:. I had adopted the change in my gamestyle that instead of sitting on a nearby hill, picking off the bad guys, I would go full stealth and sneak in, trying to avoid guards and taking them out only if I needed to. Well, in this mission I had to search the camp so I altered my approach and started taking out the guards silently, picking up and hiding the bodies as I went. And there was an Aamon ground drone in there as well. I did manage to accomplish the mission, took out all the human guards and avoided alerting the Aamon :ninja:.

The follow up mission (there always seems to be a follow up mission :?) took me to a location I don't think I've been to before in the 150+ hours I've played GRB. It was the powerplant at the base of the giant dam. Cool mission with a very clever (I thought, for me :roll:) entry into the plant. However, I got spotted and it turned into a raging firefight. I eventually won, but since I'm using the Immersive setting where I lose any ammo in a clip I remove (and drop, I assume) I got very concerned about ammo. It is important for your main two weapons (if you are using two) to use different types of ammo, otherwise when you go Winchester on one you are also out on the other. I survived (barely) and it was a lot of fun.

I should mention for those folks who might be wondering if the game can be fun playing solo, I've certainly had a fun in my 150+ hours. Back in the the day, when the first Rainbow Six games came out, I loved to play in Lone Wolf mode, clearing out an enemy facility by myself against a randomized enemy. So I guess I preconditioned to want to go fight these battles on my own.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

My issue resolved itself. I got in about 10 hours over the weekend, finished off two of the three executives' stories and downed Flycatcher.

Still not a bad game. Turned off gear score, turned back on the tagging, so I was running with some unholy combination of settings.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

jztemple2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:43 pm
coopasonic wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:07 pm
What can I say? I'm weak :oops:
Rather than change the settings from the default immersive I just quit. The game doesn't deserve another pass.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Developer Update – April 30, 2020

Ghosts,

We wanted to provide a short update to keep you up to speed with what we’re working on. Our top priorities right now fall into three categories: bug fixing, synthesizing Ghost Experience feedback, and preparing new content. We’ll continue to do our best to keep things moving forward as usual. Below we've included upcoming updates alongside the release windows we're aiming for where we can include them.

Bug Fixing – TU 2.0.5
Our next update, TU 2.0.5, is currently in the works. This TU will be focused on bug fixing to help improve the player experience. We know that the recurring DMR exploit has had a significant impact on our PvP and Raid players. We are working on a fix to address the current reproduction steps of the exploit for 2.0.5, while continuing our efforts to find a solution that will resolve the problem permanently. Expected Release: June, 2020

Ghost Experience 2.0 – State of Feedback
After the release of the Ghost Experience, we put out a call for feedback. We wanted to thank you all for taking the time to contribute your thoughts and feedback – it is a truly invaluable resource for us. We are still synthesizing the feedback with our developers to better understand if and how we can incorporate the requests. Given the amount of feedback, it’s a lot to go through! We appreciate your patience as we continue to scope what the next iteration of Ghost Experience will look like.

Upcoming New Content
Our next round of upcoming new content is actively being worked on by our production team (alongside Episode 3 and the next class). We’ll have more information to share closer to the release date. Stay tuned!

AI Teammates
Expected Release: Summer, 2020

Live Event 2
Expected Release: Summer, 2020
So we can expect summer (AI) soldiers...
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint: AI Teammates Teaser

Supposedly coming out this month... color me excited :D

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

TU 2.1.0 Changes to Gunsmith in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint

A whole lot of changes. See the article for all the changes, updates and fixes.
As we mentioned in our most recent developer update, our team has been working on changes to the Gunsmith. We’re excited to say that with the release of TU 2.1.0 for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, players can expect to see the first phase of these changes! Thanks to everyone who took the time to provide their feedback and suggestions, as we’ve been busy implementing meaningful upgrades to the system.
This is also nice to see, that Ubisoft will continue updating the game.
Future of the Gunsmith

Beyond the additions to Gunsmith in TU 2.1.0, players can expect to see further changes to Gunsmith this fall. These changes will include: the addition of customization for stocks, further under barrel compatibility and variety, new attachment options, and more!
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

jztemple2 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:56 pm So we can expect summer (AI) soldiers...
Specifically, 15 July 2020. It was just confirmed on the Ubisoft Forward stream event.

Paradroid

Post by Paradroid »

I bought this game on release because I absolutely loved Wildlands and thought it'd be a no-brainer, but eventually gave up in disgust. I tried, pretty damn hard actually, to like it but it was so full of issues.

I haven't been back to it since, so can someone tell me whether they fixed the braindead enemy AI? Specifically, the way they will cheerfully step over the growing pile of dead bodies to enter a building by the same door one by one to get shot?
I no longer post here.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Paradroid wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:17 pm I bought this game on release because I absolutely loved Wildlands and thought it'd be a no-brainer, but eventually gave up in disgust. I tried, pretty damn hard actually, to like it but it was so full of issues.

I haven't been back to it since, so can someone tell me whether they fixed the braindead enemy AI? Specifically, the way they will cheerfully step over the growing pile of dead bodies to enter a building by the same door one by one to get shot?
So many people approached the game like it was Wildlands 2 and have been disappointed. Not saying that you did, but I think it accounts for a lot of the bad vibes about the game. It did have some issues which I think where tied to the design choices (gear levels, for instance) and a lot of that has been addressed with the updates.

Yeah they have put in AI updates so some enemy rush forward but others hold back. There have been a lot of changes so it would definitely be worth giving it a look, especially if you've put money into it :wink:
Max Peck wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:07 pm
jztemple2 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:56 pm So we can expect summer (AI) soldiers...
Specifically, 15 July 2020. It was just confirmed on the Ubisoft Forward stream event.
Woohoo! that's good news.
Paradroid

Post by Paradroid »

jztemple2 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:18 pm So many people approached the game like it was Wildlands 2 and have been disappointed.
Agreed, however as a matter of fact I was sold when they showed the first gameplay trailer which strongly suggested a solo survival-focused game. What we eventually got was, I am convinced, the result of negative reactions to that trailer from people who wanted Wildlands 2. I'm absolutely convinced there was a very late-stage shift of focus. I mean, a flagship Ubisoft game that doesn't have AI teammates at launch but "we totally planned to have them all along guys" (almost a year after launch). Crap. They didn't plan to have teammates at all, not least because it doesn't fit the setting they originally showed (lone wolf trying to reconnect to his unit etc).
Yeah they have put in AI updates so some enemy rush forward but others hold back. There have been a lot of changes so it would definitely be worth giving it a look, especially if you've put money into it :wink:
That's good to hear, and I'm installing it right now. :)

I really loved the potential Breakpoint had at release, despite it not quite being the game I thought I was buying. I struggled with it for several weeks before finally admitting I would have to shelve it for a while. I really hope I can enjoy it this time.
I no longer post here.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I'd really recommend starting a new game with the full Immersive Ghost Experience, or at least as deep in the settings as you want to get. And for me, role-playing was part of the fun of the new playthrough. I avoided fast travel and used only weapons I found or took. I enjoyed getting into the mindset of a solo soldier living on his wits and his guns.
Paradroid

Post by Paradroid »

I might start a new game, not sure yet. However I did just have a sneaky peeky before bedtime and wow, you weren't kidding about the improvements! They've accommodated a lot that the playerbase had been clamouring for. Removal of gear score, no other players in Erewhon, immersive mode etc. I'm looking forward to diving back into this now!
I no longer post here.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint – Patch Notes Title Update 2.1.0. Lots and lots of patch notes :D

Update drops Wednesday July 15th at 9:00AM UTC, which is 5am Eastern Daylight Time, 2am Pacific Daylight Time.
Please note: Whether you purchased a digital or a physical edition of the game, you will need to download the patch before playing. The size of the patch depends on your platform, region, and preferred language.

PC: 16.79 Gb
Xbox One: ~ 19.09 Gb
PlayStation®4 system: ~ 17.7 Gb
Update included the long anticipated AI Teammates addition, the Gunsmith & Weapon Update and Live Event 2
Like in TU 1.1.0, we are bringing new limited content for two weeks. Live Event 2 will start on July 16 and will end on July 29.

This event will bring out 9 new missions:

3 hostages rescue missions
3 convoy ambush missions
3 camp assault missions

Those missions will be available for players to pick in the Objectives Board. Each mission fills a gauge that will unlock exclusive time-limited rewards. The missions will be playable again by players once the event is over, but it will not grant more rewards.

We will release our full mission briefing for Live Event 2 on Wednesday, July 15.