[PC/XBone/PS4/Switch] Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 [2020 remake]

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

hitbyambulance

[PC/XBone/PS4/Switch] Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 [2020 remake]

Post by hitbyambulance »

decided this could use its own thread

https://www.ign.com/articles/tony-hawks ... -announced
Activision has confirmed to Kotaku that just five songs from the combined soundtracks of the original Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 will be missing in the remake. These songs are listed below:

"Cyco Vision" - Suicidal Tendencies (THPS1)
"Committed" – Unsane (THPS1)
"Bring the Noise" - Anthrax and Chuck D (THPS2)
"B-Boy Document ’99" - The High & Mighty featuring Yasiin Bey & Mad Skillz (THPS2)
"Out With The Old" - Alley Life featuring Black Planet (THPS2)

"Screamer" and "Nothing to Me" by Speedealer will be included, as will "Vilified" by Even Rude. These songs are absent from the official Spotify playlist as they’re unavailable via the service, but both bands were present on the soundtrack announcement image from Activision.
i realize i'm speaking from the 1980s, but how the hell do you have a skating soundtrack with the Suicidal Tendencies removed
Last edited by hitbyambulance on Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smoove_B

Re: [PC/XBone/PS4/Switch] Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 [2020 remake]

Post by Smoove_B »

You are linking an older article. Try here:
In addition to new artists, Activision’s soundtrack announcement also confirms the return of two artists previously not confirmed for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2: Anthrax and Suicidal Tendencies. The game’s Spotify playlist has also been updated to include newly confirmed tracks.
EDIT: And it's an Epic exclusive for PC? Funk that.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Smoove_B wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:20 pm You are linking an older article. Try here:
In addition to new artists, Activision’s soundtrack announcement also confirms the return of two artists previously not confirmed for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2: Anthrax and Suicidal Tendencies. The game’s Spotify playlist has also been updated to include newly confirmed tracks.
EDIT: And it's an Epic exclusive for PC? Funk that.
Cool, I hadn’t read that Anthrax was back in.

The kids and I have been playing the demo non-freaking-stop over the past couple weeks. Little B 11.4 landed a 75k combo last night (her previous high score for an entire run was around 40k), and they probably woke the neighbors from screaming so loud. It’s been pretty awesome watching them get into it.

We absolutely cannot wait for the release in Friday.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Stellar reviews so far.

We may just end up having a family skate day tomorrow. :)
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.