2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Election integrity and the transfer of power

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Ralph-Wiggum

Re: Election integrity and the transfer of power

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Holman wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:47 am Inauguration Day is going to be a real crisis for these folks.
I'm sure they'll quickly explain it as part of the plan.

My guess: allowing Biden to nominally take over allows Trump to see which Republicans were actually part of the deep state. Then when he takes power again, he can purge the party of those traitors.
Black Lives Matter
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

He's retweeting that they should throw the Georgia governor in jail. Totally normal times.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
raydude

Post by raydude »

Grifman wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:41 am
pr0ner wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:58 pm There are more batshit crazy conspiracy theories out there now than that.
There are Chinese troops from Canada invading Maine:

All it takes is one psycho to post that there is a Chinese Fifth column and they look like your neighbors...
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Weird that none of the people I know in Maine have mentioned a Chinese invasion. THEY MUST BE PART OF IT!!!
Black Lives Matter.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

It’s over. McConnell just now recognized Biden as President-elect in a speech on the floor of the Senate. He also congratulated Harris and recognized the historical nature of her win. A few die hards may try to stir things up but the Senate and House are not going to reject the EC vote held yesterday. Trump is done.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Here’s the craziest one yet:

Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Not sure where to post this, but here is as good as anywhere else. This is so cringe worthy - who thought this was a good idea?

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Wait, but Crenshaw told everyone at his victory speech that he'd "be right back". He's leaving them all hanging to parachute into Georgia?
Black Lives Matter.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Grifman wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:43 am Not sure where to post this, but here is as good as anywhere else. This is so cringe worthy - who thought this was a good idea?

I'd seen that pop up a few times, but hadn't actually watched it.

Holy shit, that's more hilarious that I ever possibly could have imagined. :lol: :lol:
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

"I don't even know why I'm so angry." "The news told us to be."

This is coming from the support network that has been fighting against the peaceful transition of presidential power for nearly a month and a half and shows an ad asking for money where he fantasized about attacking two guys sitting in a car with binoculars with unknown intent.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

raydude wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:07 am
Grifman wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:41 am
pr0ner wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:58 pm There are more batshit crazy conspiracy theories out there now than that.
There are Chinese troops from Canada invading Maine:

All it takes is one psycho to post that there is a Chinese Fifth column and they look like your neighbors...
Now wait just a darn minute! Gulliani's witness firmly established that all Chinese look alike. So unless you live in Chinatown...
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Countdown to Biden inauguration as President:

36 DAYS

Agolf is angling for an Ex Parte Mulligan. All part of The Plan.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Kurth

Post by Kurth »

I’m sorry, but part of me really enjoyed that Crenshaw video. :dance:
Just 'cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there -- Radiohead
Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you like me? 😳
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Grifman wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:43 am Not sure where to post this, but here is as good as anywhere else. This is so cringe worthy - who thought this was a good idea?

Was also in R&P Pics/Vids.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Wow, now Hezbollah is involved in the election fraud RICO scheme:

hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Kurth wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:51 pm I’m sorry, but part of me really enjoyed that Crenshaw video. :dance:
The part that loves to laugh, I hope.
He won. Period.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I had heard about the Chinese in Canada but for some reason thought they were on the West coast. Now I see they are coming through Michigan?! Damn it. Waited too long to learn Mandarin I guess.

On a side, but completely related, note I hope the NSA or someone with our actual national security at heart is closely monitoring parler as that thing is a festering pit of insanity.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Paingod

Post by Paingod »

El Guapo wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:17 amWeird that none of the people I know in Maine have mentioned a Chinese invasion. THEY MUST BE PART OF IT!!!
As a resident of Maine, I must say that it's the perfectly logical location to attack as a first strike. There's nothing but trees and moose up here to offer resistance, and it's so geographically distant from China that no one would ever suspect it. I mean, you sneak troops across the whole of Canada and you can basically strike right at the heart of America's toilet paper industries.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Paingod wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:36 pm strike right at the heart of America's toilet paper industries.
OMG this was the purpose of the China Virus all along!!!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Remus West wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:15 pm On a side, but completely related, note I hope the NSA or someone with our actual national security at heart is closely monitoring parler as that thing is a festering pit of insanity.
I assume that Parler is mostly FBI agents talking to other FBI agents at this point.

magaKingDon: "So we're on for this, right? You're in?"

dEpLoRaBlE1776: "Absolutely, brother! It's death or glory time!!"

magaKingDon: "And you got that stuff we talked about?"

dEpLoRaBlE1776: "Yeah I'm sure I can get the truck and the explosives to a meet-up by Tuesday. Need address tho."

magaKingDon: "OK, stay strong! There's a warehouse in D.C. at 15th street and Hamilton. I know somebody. The back lot gate will be unlocked. Bring it there at noon Tuesday."

dEpLoRaBlE1776: "..."

magaKingDon: "There some problem? Don't go chicken on me now, brother!"

dEpLoRaBlE1776: "...Steve, is that you?"
malchior

Post by malchior »

Lol. Parler is annoying to me because I like to watch the right fight with each other just for awareness sake but they have pretty big security issues that I don't want to mess with. They've got 10-15 million accounts already so it is fairly busy over there and people have reported it is busy there and as crazy as you'd expect. :(
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Too much koolaid turns almost deadly:

According to Aguirre, he had been conducting surveillance for four days on a man who was allegedly the mastermind of a giant voter fraud scheme. Aguirre told authorities the man was hiding 750,000 fraudulent ballots in a truck he was driving.

Instead, the victim turned out to be an innocent air conditioner repairman, court documents said.

Aguirre ran his SUV into the back of the truck to get the technician to stop and get out, according to court documents.

When the technician got out of the truck, Aguirre pointed a handgun at the technician, forced him to the ground and put his knee on the man's back until police came, the court document said.

Aguirre allegedly directed police to a parking lot nearby where another suspect, who has not been identified, took the truck.

According to court documents, there were no ballots in the truck. The truck was filled with air conditioning parts and tools.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

This is your brain. This is your brain on Trump.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

According to Trump World, Friday is going to be a big day. According to an EO Trump signed in 2018, the DNI is supposed to make a report regarding foreign interference in the US election 45 days after the election. At that point, the Biden-Dominion-Venezuela-China- Cuba-Iran-NK conspiracy will be exposed, arrests will be made (Biden, Harris, and let’s just through in Clinton for good measure), Trump will declare martial law, and America will be restored.

Somebody is going to be awfully disappointed that day.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

It’s coming;

Grifman

Post by Grifman »

More craziness:

Paingod

Post by Paingod »

I have never in my life seen such angry snowflake behavior from people claiming to be rugged individualists.

You lost, fair and square. This is "crying to mommy because everyone got only one turn on the swing at recess and you wanted two" levels of rationality.
Black Lives Matter

YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

These people get raging boners at the thought of some apocalyptic scenario in which they may actually get to shoot someone with their giant penis gun.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Grifman wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:19 am It’s coming;

I've seen this same thing posted by a few of my derpier family members this morning. I'm mostly just curious what they would do when Friday comes and goes without this happening. My guess is nothing, but it only takes one lunatic to make a really bad situation happen.

I expect that this will be similar to the "the world will end next Tuesday" preachers, always pushing the date back for one reason or another. My guess is that we'll see some version of "Trump will spring his cunning trap...any day now!" for the next four years straight.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Sooner or later, someone's going to take it too far and occupy a wildlife refuge.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

YellowKing wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:38 am These people get raging boners at the thought of some apocalyptic scenario in which they may actually get to shoot someone with their giant penis gun.
Kind of. They have made preparations for a decade or more and really really don't want all that to go to waste. It's not just the guns, it's the whole lifestyle and the choices and sacrifices they've made that affect their future. When you spend everything on prepping rather than retirement or a college fund, you kind of start to hope for the apocalypse to happen before retirement or the kids are college age. When your only friends are the same way, it starts to look possible.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Skinypupy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:54 am I've seen this same thing posted by a few of my derpier family members this morning. I'm mostly just curious what they would do when Friday comes and goes without this happening. My guess is nothing, but it only takes one lunatic to make a really bad situation happen.
And Trump plays them like Coleco Football handheld and when she goes sideways. "No. I don't take any responsibility at all."
Holman

Post by Holman »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:16 am
YellowKing wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:38 am These people get raging boners at the thought of some apocalyptic scenario in which they may actually get to shoot someone with their giant penis gun.
Kind of. They have made preparations for a decade or more and really really don't want all that to go to waste. It's not just the guns, it's the whole lifestyle and the choices and sacrifices they've made that affect their future. When you spend everything on prepping rather than retirement or a college fund, you kind of start to hope for the apocalypse to happen before retirement or the kids are college age. When your only friends are the same way, it starts to look possible.
It's also investment in the narrative. Who wants an anticlimactic life story?

Since the early 19th century, a certain style of American Evangelical has been obsessed with the shape of the End Times that they think they see foretold in Bible. They mapped it all out in dense sermons and books and then paperbacks and videos. For almost ten generations now, these folks have been convinced that they were the last and that they would witness the return of Jesus.

And why not? If you think you're part of the biggest story of all, aren't you motivated by the hope of being a part of the climax? Think of how disappointing it must be to truly believe that Jesus will be returning in the clouds... about forty years after you're buried.

Preppers and end-of-civilizationists have a secular version of the same thing going. They know the Big Movie will happen, and they don't want to miss the excitement.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Holman wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:02 am Since the early 19th century, a certain style of American Evangelical has been obsessed with the shape of the End Times that they think they see foretold in Bible.
Calvinism is woven into the fabric of our nation. I remember learning "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" in public high school literature, when it probably should have been taught in history class as a cautionary tale. Of course that would have enraged the locals (many of whom weren't even parents) Really, we learned about Puritanism in history but only in an vague distant abstract sense that probably didn't resonate with or stick with more than a handful of students. (I was not one of them)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinners_i ... _Angry_God
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Countdown to Biden inauguration as President:

35 DAYS

Barr submits Pirate Resignation Letter. Angry posters want to form Patriot Party (oh please do) and claim the US military will join their Sandbox RebellionTM.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Agolf is turning on McConnell! Patriot Party!
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Jaymann wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:30 pmAgolf is turning on McConnell! Patriot Party!
I've been saying for a while that we really need a three-party system. My vision was for the Left and Right to be joined by a Center. I never considered the implications of fracturing the Right and handing control of everything to Democrats. I suppose the GOP earned this, though. The culmination of 30 years of careful manipulation and planning ends with someone dropping a bowling ball through their glass house.
Black Lives Matter