Cyberpunk 2077 from the makers of The Witcher

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 from the makers of The Witcher

Post by Daehawk »

Well I used to upgrade or rebuild totally every 2 years also back in the day. Im using a 2010 build.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

For those who have finished the game... I've reached the point to where it says if I enter a certain building, I will be locked out of all unfinished side jobs and other activities like Gigs until all my Main Jobs are complete. Does that mean that after I finish the Main Jobs (which I assume means the main story) I'll be able to go back to playing the game like before? I'm asking this because of the wording "unfinished side jobs" somehow intimates (to me at least) that after this Point Of No Return that the game will no longer generate new side missions as I gain street cred or level up and I'll be able to play only the missions currently in the journal after I finish the Main Jobs. Or am I just reading something into that phrase that isn't really true? Any clarification would be helpful.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Daehawk wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:08 pm Cant afford Win 10. And my system is sol old its not worth trying to save to do it. Cant afford new games anyways. This was a giveaway I won on here. In 2024 or so ..more likely 2025...I plan to upgrade it all together. I think the bigger culprit right now is the video card. At least by the time I can upgrade something other than Win10 will be out.
Daehawk, for your particular purposes, Windows 10 LTSB or LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Branch/Channel) would likely be the best edition you could get for gaming because:
  • It's specifically designed to be the most stable and reliable version of Windows 10 there is.
  • It does not download any feature updates, so your gaming will never be interrupted and performance will never get buggered-up after an update.
  • It does not have the resource-hogging data-harvesting and background processes of the 'Home' and 'Pro' versions (telemetry can be turned down lower than 'Home' and 'Pro').
  • It's basically Windows 10 without all the cruft, so it has the least bloat-ware of all Windows 10 editions (e.g. no Windows Store, no Cortana, nor Microsoft Edge). Granted, you could try creating a completely stripped-down custom Win 10 ISO of your own along the lines of Windows 10 Ameliorated, but that risks breaking certain aspects of Windows relevant for gaming if you are not careful and do not know what you're doing.
  • It does not have the inefficient and non-gaming-friendly UWP (Universal Windows Platform).
So it's essentially the equivalent of what Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 was back in 2011. Windows 10 Home and Pro are more akin to billboard and data-harvesting platforms.

Realistically, anyone who knows how to use a search engine can locate the relevant Windows 10 product keys to install and use it.

[I mention that, only because there's no way to purchase a legitimate Windows 10 LTSB key for your own individual use if you are not employed by an organization with a volume licensing agreement. This is because Windows 10 LTSB is only available as part of Windows 10 Enterprise, and Windows 10 Enterprise is only available to organizations with a volume licensing agreement. And given their druthers, Microsoft would almost certainly prefer you to be running one of their billboard and data-harvesting platforms.]
Last edited by Anonymous Bosch on Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

That sounds like a perfect version of Windows 10 for just about any user.

Last night's session revealed a couple things.
  • The little voice in my head speaks up sometimes at the most mundane times and I like that. Great character immersion.
  • I don't know when I'll stop saying this or that is overpowered. Maybe just playing the game is overpowered.
  • The 45k double-jump legs change the way you can approach most things drastically.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

jztemple2 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:18 am For those who have finished the game... I've reached the point to where it says if I enter a certain building, I will be locked out of all unfinished side jobs and other activities like Gigs until all my Main Jobs are complete. Does that mean that after I finish the Main Jobs (which I assume means the main story) I'll be able to go back to playing the game like before? I'm asking this because of the wording "unfinished side jobs" somehow intimates (to me at least) that after this Point Of No Return that the game will no longer generate new side missions as I gain street cred or level up and I'll be able to play only the missions currently in the journal after I finish the Main Jobs. Or am I just reading something into that phrase that isn't really true? Any clarification would be helpful.
If you want to keep playing after the end game sequence, you go back to the save where you were entering that building. it is quite literally a point of no return.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

There was some postulation about the three percentages at the top of the inventory screen here a day or two ago. I don't know if that ever got resolved. I was watching a 'tips' video (avoiding spoilers, but wanting to ensure I understood mechanics) and someone explained those like this:
  • V's relationship with the world: Your progress through missions and factions. Basically, your renown. Sort of like street cred, but not. It's possible to get this to 100% by the end of the game, and possible to end the game well below 90%.
  • V's relationship with Johnny. How well you two are getting along, and if you've done things he likes.
  • The last one may still be a mystery, but given the first two - maybe it's V's relationship with himself? Maybe it's how well you stick to your background? Total BS guess, but it fits the pattern and explains why it's so hard for people to figure it out.
Another note worth mentioning - I've heard a couple times now that you shouldn't scrap Iconic gear. One video explained why and said that these can eventually be upgraded to Epic or Legendary items (through Crafting) and if you've scrapped them, you never get them back. They often have unique built-in bonuses and can be upgraded over time to keep pace with your level.

Thankfully, I'm a hoarder in just about every game. I've stored every single Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Iconic item I've found so far in my home stash. I saw no reason to break them down or sell them. Originally I felt that upgrading items was too expensive to bother, but now that I have literally thousands of common and uncommon components, I'd likely feel differently.
Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Paingod wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:26 am Thankfully, I'm a hoarder in just about every game. I've stored every single Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Iconic item I've found so far in my home stash. I saw no reason to break them down or sell them. Originally I felt that upgrading items was too expensive to bother, but now that I have literally thousands of common and uncommon components, I'd likely feel differently.
Good gosh, I'd forgotten entirely about my home stash! Thanks for the reminder.
coopasonic wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:16 am If you want to keep playing after the end game sequence, you go back to the save where you were entering that building. it is quite literally a point of no return.
Cool! I'm thinking I want to finish the story while I can still remember who's on first, but I still want to be able to goof around in Night City as I like the gameplay.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

jztemple2 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:11 pm
Paingod wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:26 am Thankfully, I'm a hoarder in just about every game. I've stored every single Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Iconic item I've found so far in my home stash. I saw no reason to break them down or sell them. Originally I felt that upgrading items was too expensive to bother, but now that I have literally thousands of common and uncommon components, I'd likely feel differently.
Good gosh, I'd forgotten entirely about my home stash! Thanks for the reminder.
Something I didn't know, haven't tested. One video claimed there were two stashes: One at home, and one tied to the trunk of every car you own. When you stow something in the car's trunk, it's shared by all cars. The home stash remains independent. A damn good reason to at least park a car you own near every mission you do, even if you're walking everywhere.

All those weapon slots on the walls of the home stash are also slotted by specific Iconic weapons. When you find them and drop them into the home stash, they appear on the walls until you remove them.
Black Lives Matter

Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Thank Bosch. Ill keep that on my backburner of info and look into it.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

OK, finished the main campaign, 48 hours, and in the last few exits from the game I'm starting to see that hanging up of the game in the Steam client, so I'm glad that didn't happen till now. No crashes, no lockups, no gameplay affecting bugs, just a few visual glitches. No missions that I couldn't accomplish due to technical problems. I actually managed to complete every mission I started. This game and Crusader Kings III are my two GOTY entries.

Details of the end game sequences that I saw are in the spoiler tags (warning!!!! may give away vital clues! If you haven't seen the Point Of No Return message, you aren't there yet! Make sure you are completely done with the end game! Proceed at your own risk! Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear! May cause headaches or nausea!)
Spoiler:
I went through two different endings. I did the "easy way out" option, shooting myself on the roof, although somehow I thought I might just take a leap off the building :wink:

I went to my death with that silly helmet on :roll:

That wasn't satisfying, so I reloaded and took the other option, to go get the daughter and go after the son. I had to invade their compound which was tough, but I get to see this sight which I'm posting because flamingos :D

So I rescued the daughter, went to the tower, saw the old man in the basement, fought the guards, seized the son, and finally ended up on the space station. But sadly, I am dying. I was given one final choice and took the soul saver option. And here's the last look at me:

I know there is the other option I could take, but I don't know if I'm up to going back to my last save and trying it out. I might do it sometime.

UPDATE: I reloaded the closest save I could find and took the other option, to not go the soul save route and instead return to earth. Turns out that was a very short sequence as well <sigh>
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Daehawk wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:08 pm Cant afford Win 10. And my system is sol old its not worth trying to save to do it. Cant afford new games anyways. This was a giveaway I won on here. In 2024 or so ..more likely 2025...I plan to upgrade it all together. I think the bigger culprit right now is the video card. At least by the time I can upgrade something other than Win10 will be out.
I have an old computer too that won't run modern games very well, but I'm managing to run Windows 10 quite well. I feel Windows 10 is pretty well optimized. I have a fairly decent video card, but it's my processor that is in a dire need of an upgrade.

To use Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as an example, due to my video card, it looks and feels fairly good and smooth, but my CPU gets caught whenever the game tries to trigger a script, and it will either work fine or CTD, and after regular CTDs, I found myself having to shelve it until I could get a decent upgrade. I think this is a similar phenomenon we're seeing on consoles, where the game is starved with resources, which would explain why scripting sometimes doesn't work. Unfortunately, with Cyberpunk, console users aren't able to simply upgrade other than buying a new console in the latest gen, and players had been told it would play just fine.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I had trouble with Mankind too. I got it to run but it was not optimal in speed or looks. Its installed but I haven't played it in a few years now. Waiting with it too. My life is on hold until I get this house paid for and have that money free. I go back in time and play old stuff. Which ironically is buggy for the first time with me too it seems in Crysis.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

You're not alone. I had problems with Crysis when I played it too. Nearly constant CTDs and somehow I managed to finish it, but I had to tweak it lots. And yeah, I play lots of older stuff too for that reason.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Level 19, and last night I crossed some kind of threshold ... or every mission and fight I was getting into was "Low" difficulty.

I'm not complaining too much. I still had a mission with a bonus for stealth (no alarm), but the other without the bonus? I got to put my Tech Assault Shotgun/Rifle to the test and enjoyed it. I'm not sure what to call it. It fires Rifle rounds, but each round sprays out in a tight grouping. Devastating up close, lethal at medium range, and potent at long range - even through walls.

I also found my first Smart Sniper Rifle and look forward to testing that somewhere outside.

At any rate, everything I ran into was wiped out by a firestorm of death. Quick, sudden, furious death. No pussy-footing around. Crush them all! I'm pretty sure I even heard the lamentations of their women.

I also ran into my first "Tech 20" barrier. A laptop in a "main" side mission. That's Tech 16 and Tech 20 as the highest amounts I've seen for any skill during a mission in dialog or exploration. Body may have been 12 (a single door, most have been 7), and Reflex/Cool/Int options haven't been higher than 6 to 8.

*Edit: I was scrolling a list of cars in the game, 'cause I can't play at work, and realized that I've not once used the fast travel system in the game. I pass by the markers all the time, but have no inclination. They've made a game that's alive and dense enough that in 25 hours I haven't once wanted to skip ahead to get somewhere.

*Double Edit: It's been mentioned here before, but everyone should be aware that it's possible to irrevocably corrupt your save. As soon as it exceeds 8MB, you're done playing. People experiencing this mostly seem to be abusing exploits in the crafting system, which creates unique ID's for each item made - and then destroyed - and these ID's spiral out of control and the table that holds them bloats. I'd wager, though, that simply playing the game too long - crafting or not - could get you past 8MB as well. Check your save size before continuing! C:\Users\(user)\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Article from PC Gamer, Cyberpunk 2077 has a hidden Cinematic RTX mode

Excerpt from article:
Cyberpunk 2077 may throw up a few glitches from time to time, but it's hard to deny that it's a pretty game. Especially if you've got the hardware to turn those ray tracing pretties on. An enterprising user, andwhat112 over at NexusMods (via Tom's Hardware), has discovered some hidden switches that go beyond what the game's interface normally offers, including something called Cinematic RTX.

Turning this on apparently improves level of detail settings, lighting, and ambient occlusion at the cost of 2GB more VRAM usage compared to the highest in-game settings. We were hard pushed to spot any difference, but your mileage may vary.
I implemented the change using the Steam launch option method and I think I see the difference, but it apparently isn't causing any issues so I'm OK with continuing to try it.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Paingod wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:01 am *Edit: I was scrolling a list of cars in the game, 'cause I can't play at work, and realized that I've not once used the fast travel system in the game. I pass by the markers all the time, but have no inclination. They've made a game that's alive and dense enough that in 25 hours I haven't once wanted to skip ahead to get somewhere.
I've been using the fast travel quite a bit. Between that and walking/running everywhere, I've barely driven.

Even with a controller the driving is pretty bad. The floatiness and bouncing are bad enough but they need to vastly improve the braking (lack of an emergency brake really hurts here) and/or the mini-map when driving as I will frequently miss a turn and it takes forever to slow down and reverse course.

GTA5 which came out more than seven years ago has far superior driving mechanics.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Brian wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:21 pm Even with a controller the driving is pretty bad. The floatiness and bouncing are bad enough but they need to vastly improve the braking (lack of an emergency brake really hurts here) and/or the mini-map when driving as I will frequently miss a turn and it takes forever to slow down and reverse course.
Are you sure on the lack of emergency braking? I was e-braking my bike at every sudden turn -- been a few days since I finished so I don't remember the button but I am pretty sure there is one.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Brian

Post by Brian »

Not 100% sure, no.

I find myself habitually trying to use the right bumper like in GTA and thus am constantly changing radio stations while careening wildly out of control and/or plowing into civilians and infrastructure as I attempt to take this turn that came upon me suddenly.

:angry-screaming:
Brian

Post by Brian »

Looks like it might be the A button on the controller which is an unusual choice but also it takes a moment to kick in.

I'll have to try it next time I play.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

With the keyboard, e-brake is Spacebar. I use it extensively when cornering hard.
Black Lives Matter

Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Still not changed my system so no miracles yet. I wanted to test a Corpo so created a female and tried to enter the game. It crashed. I made her again and got to the mirror where she puked then the game puked and I made her again...only to crash. This went on for 7 more tries before I gave up. Never did get to try her and because it crashed as it loaded her or right after she was at the mirror before I took control of her it never saved her.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I think sometimes I'm playing a different game than you folks. Driving can be challenging at times, but it's not bad. Also the vehicle you are driving makes a difference. Crappy cheap sedans drive poorly compare to tuned up sports cars. I stole a nice sporty model from the Tyger Claws and it drove great, nice grippy tires and good handling.

Perhaps a lot of folks grew up with cars that had traction control, ABS, electronic stability control and limited horsepower. I remember as a teenager getting a loaner car from a dealer, a late 1960s Plymouth Barracuda with a 383. The rear end would break loose if you just pushed the accelerator. Driving was an experience back then :D
Brian

Post by Brian »

I still stand by my assertion that the driving in GTA is vastly superior but am willing to give the driving another chance in this game.

My usual game sessions are me picking a cluster of non-story missions and side jobs/gigs along with some police action spots on the map, fast travel to the nearest terminal, and then walk/run the short distances between the various spots.

If anything is more than 1K away I'll summon my ride and drive there.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

I found the actual driving tolerable (though there are a lot of cars with terrible handling in the game) but the size of the minimap not expanding when driving at speed was unacceptable.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Brian wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:44 pmI still stand by my assertion that the driving in GTA is vastly superior but am willing to give the driving another chance in this game.
Unquestionably. Having played both, I'd say the average car in Cyberpunk handles about as well as a normal car in GTA on loose dirt. I've had a couple cars that felt good, and those were Sports models. Lots of cars are too fat to "thread the needle" between two cars stopped at a light without bouncing off one of them.

I think they may have patched some of the driving mechanics within the first couple of days, though. My first experience with a cop car was a engine-screaming sloggy nightmare. Last night I hijacked one that handled fairly well. Still fat and heavy, but I wasn't struggling to move up hills or sliding around uncontrollably when I turned.
coopasonic wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:48 pmthe size of the minimap not expanding when driving at speed was unacceptable.
I'll second that, and I think just about anyone who gets in a car and breaks the speed limit will agree. The minimap absolutely needs to zoom out in relation to your relative speed.

Here's one to cast into the Ether... Why does it seem like I can't "Whistle" at more than one Enemy per combat? In stealth stages, being able to peel away one enemy and lure them into a dark corner is very useful - maybe slightly more useful than "Distract Enemies" with lights and HVAC units. However, once I use it there's some kind of really long hidden cooldown, far beyond the countdown timer shown to re-use it. It just stays Red and I get a message saying the enemy is out of range, even if they're standing 10' in front of me and I've got a perfectly clear line of sight to them. This is the only Quickhack I have trouble with like this.
Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Paingod wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:02 pm
coopasonic wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:48 pmthe size of the minimap not expanding when driving at speed was unacceptable.
I'll second that, and I think just about anyone who gets in a car and breaks the speed limit will agree. The minimap absolutely needs to zoom out in relation to your relative speed.
I agree as well. I've taken to slowing down as I approach an intersection till it shows in the minimap. Or I just accept that I will be doing a lot of U-turns. I guess there weren't a lot of fast cars (or whatever) in the Witcher series :D

Screenshot from the "hidden Cinematic RTX mode"
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Brian wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:44 pm I still stand by my assertion that the driving in GTA is vastly superior but am willing to give the driving another chance in this game.

My usual game sessions are me picking a cluster of non-story missions and side jobs/gigs along with some police action spots on the map, fast travel to the nearest terminal, and then walk/run the short distances between the various spots.

If anything is more than 1K away I'll summon my ride and drive there.
Driving in GTA is the best driving experience period, not just put against Cyberpunk. The driving in Watch Dogs and other franchises is equally bad.
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

Well, at least in Watchdog Legion the vehicle itself will drive me where I need to go while I sit back and enjoy some good talk radio.

I generally do drive everywhere in CP'77 just because I enjoy seeing the world, but I agree that it is something with a lot of room for improvement.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Holman

Post by Holman »

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

The link for free windows 10 still works. I posted in general computing under "Windows 10 free upgrade still available for W 7 users." for the steps I went through.
If I make a grammar or spelling mistake, PM me. I will correct it. It’s better than you being an asshole!

No one knows the truth, only hypothesis, assumptions, conjectures, speculations, presumptions, guesses and theories.

We are not Gods, but nature. No more than one of many dominate species that will inhabit this planet for a short period of time, on its ever so long journey through the universe.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Hotfix 1.06 is now available!

Quests
Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.

PC-specific
Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
UPDATE: patch is about 2 GB.
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Think I hit my first significant bug.
Cant craft rifle ammo.
Well.....I can craft it but it doesnt show up when I check my ammo numbers.
He/Him/His/Porcupine
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

stimpy wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:20 pm Think I hit my first significant bug.
Cant craft rifle ammo.
There is a maximum amount of ammo for each weapon type (700 for rifles, iirc). The game will happily let you craft ammo beyond the limit, but it just burns the resources and grinds out some crafting XP. The surplus ammo is just lost, though, as far as I could tell.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Max Peck wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:58 pm
stimpy wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:20 pm Think I hit my first significant bug.
Cant craft rifle ammo.
There is a maximum amount of ammo for each weapon type (700 for rifles, iirc). The game will happily let you craft ammo beyond the limit, but it just burns the resources and grinds out some crafting XP. The surplus ammo is just lost, though, as far as I could tell.
I only have 11 rifle bullets left. I tried crafting some and they didnt show, so I bought some and they dont show. Neither does shotgun ammo.
Pistol ammo can be crafted and bought.
He/Him/His/Porcupine
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

jztemple2 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:12 pm Article from PC Gamer, Cyberpunk 2077 has a hidden Cinematic RTX mode

Excerpt from article:
Cyberpunk 2077 may throw up a few glitches from time to time, but it's hard to deny that it's a pretty game. Especially if you've got the hardware to turn those ray tracing pretties on. An enterprising user, andwhat112 over at NexusMods (via Tom's Hardware), has discovered some hidden switches that go beyond what the game's interface normally offers, including something called Cinematic RTX.

Turning this on apparently improves level of detail settings, lighting, and ambient occlusion at the cost of 2GB more VRAM usage compared to the highest in-game settings. We were hard pushed to spot any difference, but your mileage may vary.
I implemented the change using the Steam launch option method and I think I see the difference, but it apparently isn't causing any issues so I'm OK with continuing to try it.
I didn't see any issues for a couple of hours, but then after dinner I fired up the game and started seeing the visual glitches like the "T" stance that others have reported. I removed the Cinematic RTX launch option and everything seems fine now.
raydude

Post by raydude »

Just landed on what is to me the most interesting mission so far. And twisted. Kind of makes me feel like a Clarice Starling. Btw, same mission is where I encountered an 11 int requirement. Don't think it was necessary, but it made me invest my unspent attribute point to bump it up to 11. I didn't regret it; felt more in line with my character: corpo netrunner who didn't exercise much but found she had a talent for sneaking around and above average reflexes. Hardware doesn't interest her as much, so other engineers wonder why she isn't more technically minded.

Also, driving is not so bad. At first I was swerving all over the place when turning corners at speed, but I kept practicing with the e-brake and now I can drift into the turn. Came in handy
Spoiler:
during the night races with Claire.
raydude

Post by raydude »

Max Peck wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:42 pm Well, at least in Watchdog Legion the vehicle itself will drive me where I need to go while I sit back and enjoy some good talk radio.

I generally do drive everywhere in CP'77 just because I enjoy seeing the world, but I agree that it is something with a lot of room for improvement.
Whenever folks offer to drive me around I always accept. That way I get to look around and enjoy the view. I wish I could change the tunes but I guess it's driver's choice.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Here's another car that drives really well, got it from the Aldecaldos
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

My friend loves those little tiny itty bitty cars. The hatchback thing. He says they handle so good. Ive seen him fly through town swinging and sliding and bumping off objects and it keeps going.

I cant get the game to run but on the day I do I have my eye on a couple cars..both Quadras.

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I so badly want to play this so reinstalled for the 5th or so time. Nope. No matter what difficulty or what start i choose as soon as I click either male or female to make a character it dumps me to desktop. I went in and deleted every single reference to Cyberpunk I could find on my system this time. So guess Im dead in the water so to speak. Looks like an upgrade will be my fix one day. I know it wouldn't run right on my hardware even it I installed Win10. Im not installing something I hate for a single game that would look and play like crap on my system. I loved winning the game and have tried. I will enjoy it one day. I know it. I had fun when I got a little play in when it first worked a little. Its my type game and setting.

Maybe Ill reinstall solitaire.