Christmas/Wishmas Steam Gifts 2020

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

hitbyambulance

Re: Christmas/Wishmas Steam Gifts 2020

Post by hitbyambulance »

hitbyambulance wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:06 pm
Blackhawk wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:55 pm
hitbyambulance wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:59 pm also, should i play Metro 2033 and Last Light before Exodus.
I played all three this year. I rate that a solid 'yes.' The ties between them run pretty deep, and they play more like a three part story than most shooters do.
then the follow-up question - original or Redux versions of 2033 and Last Light? i have the original of 2033 on Steam and the remake on Epic, and i don't own Last Light at all. the original versions are no longer available _anywhere_ from what i know.
aaand Last Light (Redux) is free on GOG right now. so i have them all at this point, but would still like the original (non-redux) Last Light just for completeness sake.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Own them all and have played them all multiple times. Played the original 1 and 2 three times through then played their REDUX versions once so far. And of course finished Exodus.

In my opinion play the Redux versions....same game just fixed up pretty. In fact that series may be the only one Ive ever seen that looks better in the remake than the original.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

hitbyambulance wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:31 pm it's going to be a belated birthday present for me! thank you kindly
May be issues. It will not let me purchase Afterbirth+ since I do not own the base game. I have to purchase the package which I cannot gift
Because the contents of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Complete Bundle are personalized for your account, it cannot be purchased as a gift.
I do not have the option to purchase just the DLC.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Lassr wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:56 pm
hitbyambulance wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:31 pm it's going to be a belated birthday present for me! thank you kindly
May be issues. It will not let me purchase Afterbirth+ since I do not own the base game. I have to purchase the package which I cannot gift
Because the contents of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Complete Bundle are personalized for your account, it cannot be purchased as a gift.
looks like Repentance was delayed til next year as well. could i drop this ill-fated choice and go for Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove instead?
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

hitbyambulance wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:18 pm
looks like Repentance was delayed til next year as well. could i drop this ill-fated choice and go for Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove instead?
OK, should be on it's way shortly
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:16 pm
hitbyambulance wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:18 pm
OK, should be on it's way shortly
Well, it crashed while purchasing and now it's hung up as a pending transaction...<hold please>

Edit: Finally got it done.

Black Lives Matter
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Lassr wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:23 pm
Well, it crashed while purchasing and now it's hung up as a pending transaction...<hold please>

Edit: Finally got it done.
thank you !
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Last call.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

I just want to say thanks again to everyone for the gifts I received. I was looking at my Wishlist and realized that almost all of my top half dozen games were given to me by everyone here. That was really nice, and I am thankful for the friends I have here and their generosity. Again, thanks and I hope everyone has a better 2021 than 2020.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton