Political Violence - Trump End Times ed.

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Hrdina

Re: Political Violence - Trump End Times ed.

Post by Hrdina »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:07 pm
hepcat wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:55 pm That must have been an awkward meeting, considering Trump called him a coward last week in front of the world.
That was just a misunderstanding, he was talking about Noel Coward.
Wouldn't that have made the VP even more unhappy?
Conform or be cast out!
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

I fear that we're facing a long insurgency driven by homegrown terrorists with too many sympathizers in high places.
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

malchior wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:47 pm WTF.

I guess there's just a meanness in this world . . .
Just 'cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there -- Radiohead
Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you like me? 😳
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Antifa.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Blackhawk wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 am The Trump Pence meeting was probably just straight up extortion. "Donny, I'm the President for the next ten days. I make the decisions, I write the copy. You sign what I put in front of you. You stay in your room, keep your mouth shut, and watch your gorillas. Oh, and if you don't, I say three words and you're fired for being a nutjob. Ok? I'll have some chicken sent up later."

Seriously, Pence holds all the cards for the next week and a half.
Any sane person would have been discussing resignation so Pence could pardon them before the 20th.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
malchior

Post by malchior »

It was reported this morning that House Democrats were briefed late last night on several plots against the government that are being tracked by law enforcement. One notable thing was the effects of the communication cut offs. Plotters have instead shifted efforts to attempt to get the events covered in the media to get the word out on key things like dates/locations. That's a sign that the tech company actions were very important. Hopefully these fires go out without oxygen or have been made manageable.
raydude

Post by raydude »

Blackhawk wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 am The Trump Pence meeting was probably just straight up extortion. "Donny, I'm the President for the next ten days. I make the decisions, I write the copy. You sign what I put in front of you. You stay in your room, keep your mouth shut, and watch your gorillas. Oh, and if you don't, I say three words and you're fired for being a nutjob. Ok? I'll have some chicken sent up later."

Pence didn't get to where he is now by standing up for himself. I'm going to bet it goes the other way and Trump establishes himself as the alpha male, at least to Pence.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I wouldn’t be surprised if photos are leaked of Trump and Trump Jr. tea bagging Pence in that meeting.
Covfefe!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Not that it makes this any better, but manatees get a lot of epibiont growth on their back (e.g. algae, barnacles, etc). So I'm guessing/hoping that that's what they've scraped off rather than actually harming the manatee.
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

malchior wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:45 am It was reported this morning that House Democrats were briefed late last night on several plots against the government that are being tracked by law enforcement. One notable thing was the effects of the communication cut offs. Plotters have instead shifted efforts to attempt to get the events covered in the media to get the word out on key things like dates/locations. That's a sign that the tech company actions were very important. Hopefully these fires go out without oxygen or have been made manageable.
I've seen this briefing reported on HuffPo (with a bunch more left-leaning sites pointing back to them), but nowhere else. Not that I think it's impossible (or even unlikely), but is there a less biased sources that's reporting it?

I take anything HuffPo writes with a pretty large truckload of salt.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Kurth wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:09 am

I guess there's just a meanness in this world . . .
My guess is that it's an asshole who abuses animals and decided to go with "Trump" this time rather than a Trumper who was looking for something to carve "Trump" into and decided to abuse use animal.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:30 am Not that it makes this any better, but manatees get a lot of epibiont growth on their back (e.g. algae, barnacles, etc). So I'm guessing/hoping that that's what they've scraped off rather than actually harming the manatee.
I'm with you there. Those look like surface scrapes, not gouges. This wasn't carved into the animal's back, but rather the word "TRUMP" was cleaned onto the animal's back. Still not cool, still screwing with an animal, but likely not hurting it beyond the distress of being held for a few minutes.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Have we ruled out Eric? He may have done it to try and impress his father.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

No way, man. The spelling is correct and the handwriting isn't wobbly.
Black Lives Matter

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Have we considered the other possibility that no one scraped "Trump" on to the manatee's back but that it was born that way and is a sign that Trump is the messiah? :shock:
Black Lives Matter
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

That was just the test message. Communicating via scrawling messages into manatee ...back...goo is the new Twitter for the trumpsters.

The manatee will also be the basis for the new Trump party/cult’s new logo.

It’s also hard core subversive AF. Look at all the lib tears already spilt over this!
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Blackhawk wrote:The Trump Pence meeting was probably just straight up extortion. "Donny, I'm the President for the next ten days. I make the decisions, I write the copy. You sign what I put in front of you. You stay in your room, keep your mouth shut, and watch your gorillas. Oh, and if you don't, I say three words and you're fired for being a nutjob. Ok? I'll have some chicken sent up later."

That doesn’t seem very Pence-like.

Now admittedly he was practically hyperventilating into his mask during the continuation of the election proceedings, and he SEEMED to be angry, but that was it.

And that was hours after apparently having to shelter in place with wife and kids while hearing his name being hooted through the halls of the Capitol, like Jack Nicholson in The Shining, thanks to Trump having just called him out as a coward.

“You almost got me and my family killed, sir, but you are still God’s chosen one, and I live to serve you, Father Trump. I’m just asking you to consider not inciting violence against me or my family for the next two weeks, please? If it be your will, of course.”
malchior

Post by malchior »

Skinypupy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:36 am
malchior wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:45 am It was reported this morning that House Democrats were briefed late last night on several plots against the government that are being tracked by law enforcement. One notable thing was the effects of the communication cut offs. Plotters have instead shifted efforts to attempt to get the events covered in the media to get the word out on key things like dates/locations. That's a sign that the tech company actions were very important. Hopefully these fires go out without oxygen or have been made manageable.
I've seen this briefing reported on HuffPo (with a bunch more left-leaning sites pointing back to them), but nowhere else. Not that I think it's impossible (or even unlikely), but is there a less biased sources that's reporting it?

I take anything HuffPo writes with a pretty large truckload of salt.
I heard it on Morning Joe. I was unaware of the HuffPo connection. Fwiw it was reported on Axios and Daily Mail as well. Not super top line but I have no reason to think it didn't happen. The reporting isn't too far off the FBI bulletin in any case.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Just on @MSNBC: During a briefing on security threats, House Democrats were reminded that the purchase of a bulletproof vest is a "reimbursable expense."
Jesus. :cry:
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

They can stow them under their seats with the emergency gas masks.
Black Lives Matter

Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

What about sidearms and cyanide capsules?
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

I thought they only issued those to Trump supporters.
Black Lives Matter

wonderpug

Post by wonderpug »

Paingod wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:34 pm I thought they only issued those to Trump supporters.
They're waiting until they figure out how to make two heads grow out when one is cut off.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:08 pm That was just the test message. Communicating via scrawling messages into manatee ...back...goo is the new Twitter for the trumpsters.

The manatee will also be the basis for the new Trump party/cult’s new logo.

It’s also hard core subversive AF. Look at all the lib tears already spilt over this!
With Parler gone this is the new communication medium. Message by manatee.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

oneth by land twoeth by manatee
Covfefe!
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Having just watched the short (but important) update from the FBI and the DOJ, all I can say is that people that have any connection to what happened on 1/6 should be concerned. It did not sound like the FBI is messing around at. all. I feel better at least hearing what they said.

I'll look for a summary, but basically they communicated felony murder charges are appropriate and there will be a special unit dedicated to sedition and conspiracy that is tracking communications, funding and travel to the event.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Holman

Post by Holman »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:03 pm Having just watched the short (but important) update from the FBI and the DOJ, all I can say is that people that have any connection to what happened on 1/6 should be concerned. It did not sound like the FBI is messing around at. all. I feel better at least hearing what they said.

I'll look for a summary, but basically they communicated felony murder charges are appropriate and there will be a special unit dedicated to sedition and conspiracy that is tracking communications, funding and travel to the event.
A lot of people are complaining that the FBI briefing featured near-anonymous lower-level figures than Chris Wray, but others are pointing out that Trump would probably fire Wray if he saw him criticizing Trump supporters. He might do it anyway.

One take-away is that the language they're using suggests they're treating this on the same level as an international terrorism incident rather than a simple riot.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

House is now debating the rules governing the 25 Amendment resolution they will vote on later tonight and in just the first few moment we've already learned new horrific things about Wednesday
-One Capitol Police officer may lose an eye
-An officer was shot at with his own gun
Maybe next year, maybe no go
malchior

Post by malchior »

Holman wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:16 pm
Smoove_B wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:03 pm Having just watched the short (but important) update from the FBI and the DOJ, all I can say is that people that have any connection to what happened on 1/6 should be concerned. It did not sound like the FBI is messing around at. all. I feel better at least hearing what they said.

A lot of people are complaining that the FBI briefing featured near-anonymous lower-level figures than Chris Wray, but others are pointing out that Trump would probably fire Wray if he saw him criticizing Trump supporters. He might do it anyway.

One take-away is that the language they're using suggests they're treating this on the same level as an international terrorism incident rather than a simple riot.
TBH this was really clear even on Thursday/Friday. They decided to crowdsource the identification effort which was incredibly smart. They identified and arrested several of the people whose faces were prominent on tv during the incident. This served as a show of force to these people that this wasn't going to be ignored. Maybe they stopped other activities. It also showed regular folks that *some* parts of our government weren't completely incompetent.

I agree that Wray also needs to keep a low profile. All we need is Trump to start raging and get the idea to conduct a decapitation exercise against the FBI at this critical moment. I've said it a few times but I think when the story finally gets told we are going to be very impressed with his decisions last week.
Last edited by malchior on Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Little Raven

Post by Little Raven »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:03 pmIt did not sound like the FBI is messing around at. all. I feel better at least hearing what they said.
As the article in my Leviathan thread pointed out, these people have long been ignored by the real Deep State.

That will change now.
/. "She climbed backwards out her
\/ window into Outside Over There."
malchior

Post by malchior »

• “Fry’em up. The whole fkn crew. #pelosi #aoc #thesquad #soros #gates
    #chuckschumer #hrc #obama #adamschiff #blm #antifa we are coming for you and
    you will know it.”
  • “#JackDorsey … you will die a bloody death alongside Mark Suckerturd
    [Zuckerberg].… It has been decided and plans are being put in place. Remember
    the photographs inside your home while you slept? Yes, that close. You will die a
    sudden death!”
  • “We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and
    acquire targets.
  • “On January 20th we need to start systematicly [sic] assassinating [sic] #liberal
    leaders, liberal activists, #blm leaders and supporters, members of the #nba #nfl
    #mlb #nhl #mainstreammedia anchors and correspondents and #antifa. I already
    have a news worthy event planned.”
  • “Shoot the police that protect these shitbag senators right in the head then make the
    senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
  • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”
  • “Death to @zuckerberg @realjeffbezos @jackdorsey @pichai.”
  • “White people need to ignite their racial identity and rain down suffering and death
    like a hurricane upon zionists."
  • “Put a target on these motherless trash [Antifa] they aren’t human taking one out
    would be like stepping on a roach no different.”
  • “We need to act like our forefathers did Kill [Black and Jewish people] all Leave
    no victims or survivors.”
  • “We are coming with our list we know where you live we know who you are and
    we are coming for you and it starts on the 6th civil war… Lol if you will think it’s
    a joke… Enjoy your last few days you have.”
  • “This bitch [Stacey Abrams] will be good target practice for our beginners.”
  • “This cu** [United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao] should be…
    hung for betraying their country.”
  • “Hang this mofo [Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger] today.”
  • “HANG THAt N***** ASAP”
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.
Aside from being chronically underpaid yet still buying kids school supplies with their own salaries, what have teachers done to these assholes?
Black Lives Matter

malchior

Post by malchior »

Paingod wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:06 am
Aside from being chronically underpaid yet still buying kids school supplies with their own salaries, what have teachers done to these assholes?
Probably revenge for all the Fs they got back when they were a kid. It is petty revenge and grievance all the time with these losers.
Combustible Lemur

Post by Combustible Lemur »

Paingod wrote:
Teachers are the brainwashers of the youth. Empathy, context, critical thinking, social discipline, are the enemies of the modern conservative and just happen to be the primary tools of modern teachers (at their best).

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Is Scott home? thump thump thump Crash ......No.
Combustible Lemur

More long view but also more shallow, Secular Education breeds progressivism except in the wealthy. When you can see and contextualize injustice, tribalism, the power of unbiased science, and the might of beurocracy, while behaving in a space with your fellow humans mostly politely and with accountability for breaking that trust, you tend to see the fallibility of the not having those things.
Progressive = liberal=socialist = bad= kill the teachers and put people who exploit the bible in charge.

Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Paingod wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:06 am
Not enough Jesus and/or "white people are the best", I expect.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Combustible Lemur wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 am
Paingod wrote:
Teachers are the brainwashers of the youth. Empathy, context, critical thinking, social discipline, are the enemies of the modern conservative and just happen to be the primary tools of modern teachers (at their best).

Yeah, it's an right extremist talking point. Most of these people are sheep and they've been fed, and gobble up, lie after lie. They wouldn't have come up with this angle on their own but once they're told to follow it, they own it.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Holman

Post by Holman »

I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my syllabus.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

My memory is that there has always been a belief that teaching is from liberal a bias. Specifically in language control (aka anti-political correctness) and pushing evolution. I remember never having a problem with teaching conflicting science and long as they treated as such, which it never did. I was naive as to depths of treachery nuttiness can be allowed to go when it comes to subverting education in attempts to brainwash.
Last edited by LordMortis on Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Combustible Lemur

Holman wrote:I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my syllabus.
Lols