Let's Play Together: GM'd Battletech via MegaMek XII

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Leraje

Re: Let's Play Together: GM'd Battletech via MegaMek XII

Post by Leraje »

BL-KNT >> 3930, fireErLL x2 @ Nova 2627 or Hellbringer 2830 (whichever gives better firing solution)
ON1-K >> 2604, fire @ Stormcrow 1713 or Hellbinger 1608

Astech sacrifice counter: 2
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I definitely appreciate the assists. I was worried that I just committed suicide.

I agree with $iljanus. Though he did a much better job of explaining. It looks like, if we can take out the 2 in the center, then we may be in a position to corral the north group (from the south and east) and the south group (from the north and east). If we don't take them out, then they can essentially flank anyone they want.

Nick, I'm assuming that I didn't get destroyed because the Man O'War had to skip his attack last turn (because of the whiff card I played)? Meaning this could be a rough turn for me? Also, how dangerous is an elemental? Enough that I should take some of my worry away from the Thor and Man O'War? Or only in a "that's a nasty splinter, but let's say we get out of the burning house" kind of way?

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

And what's the movement for the elementals?

I'm thinking that I have better chances to hit if I don't move, but if they only move a couple, I might be better off moving one hex to the northeast.

Edit: Reading the instructions, it looks like the enemy only get a negative modifier to hit if I move at least 3 spaces? In which case I'm probably better off not moving since even one hex would give me a negative modifier. (I say "negative", but I know it's +1. I just mean "negative" in the sense of bad for me.)

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

TEAM KURITA
Crusader >> move to 2604; attack anything in range
CRD-3R DECOY >> detonating

TEAM OO
THEMIX >> tbd pending current discussion
THEMIX DECOY >> detonating

Should we declare targeting? I was thinking of going for the legs last time, but I noticed it was done "automatically". My current goal is to at least make the Thor take a knee. That limits what it can do the next round.

Not sure what the Kurita Crusader should be doing. I was expecting the Clan forces to approach, but they mostly are hanging back. I'm currently moving him up towards the Stormcrow, but should I be moving him south instead? Other than LRMs, he needs to be a lot closer to targets. With 6 moves, he can be next to the Stormcrow (if it doesn't move) next turn; and still in some cover.

Edit to modify plans.
Last edited by TheMix on Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

The rule of thumb is that if you move, you're harder to hit (how much harder depends on # of hexes moved - magic #s are 3, 5, 7 and 10). If you stay still you're super easy to hit and are likely to get plastered unless you're in good cover (e.g. El Guapo who's in woods AND smoke).

You also get a penalty on your attack rolls if you move: +1 to the target # if you use walk MP or less, +2 if you use run MP or less, +3 if you jump (you're 4/6/4 because your Crusader is based on a CRD-3L, which has jump jets). But, usually, it's better to move than not move (the exception being, for example, Leraje's position up on top of that hill where he's comfortably sniping away).

Elementals walk 1 hex (infantry types don't pay to change facing) or jump up to 3 hexes. The main danger from elementals is getting swarmed, but they also have a bunch of SRMs and small lasers, so they'll pepper you pretty good. It's not fatal usually, but combined with something hard putting a hole in your armor can be painful.

And correct, the Man O' War skipped attacking due to the 'whiff' card.

Also, you can't actually declare the location which you hit, that's rolled randomly (unless the target's pilot is unconscious).
Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I copied both my spec and the Kurita spec to a notepad to refer to. I think I've been looking at the non-jet equipped version. What's the scoop on using jets? How far can you move? Though if I want to keep going after the Thor, my options are limited. I'm assuming that jumping into the river is not a good idea. I'd be behind the Thor, but kicking would be out of the picture.

So next question, does it really matter where I am? I'm assuming that both the Thor and the Man O'War can hit me regardless. So there isn't much difference between jumping to 2619 or 2618.

For those that seem to "know" these mechs, would it be better to keep focusing on the Thor, or more useful to jump to the other side of the Man O'War and target it?

Black Lives Matter

Leraje

Post by Leraje »

NickAragua wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:45 pm But, usually, it's better to move than not move (the exception being, for example, Leraje's position up on top of that hill where he's comfortably sniping away).
Alas, the camping time is over - too many hostiles in range, so have to start "dancing" now :(
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

The initial info says the Thor is mostly long range, so maybe being close is going to throw it off a bit? The Man O'War is "unknown".

Nick, now that we are closer, do we have any additional info on the armaments for these guys?

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Leraje wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:52 pm
NickAragua wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:45 pm But, usually, it's better to move than not move (the exception being, for example, Leraje's position up on top of that hill where he's comfortably sniping away).
Alas, the camping time is over - too many hostiles in range, so have to start "dancing" now :(
I'm leaning towards jumping to the far side of the Man O'War and switching targets. It opens up my back a bit, but maybe not as bad as the Black Hawk moving up from the south.

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Anyone controlling the Kurita mechs in the top 7 rows? I think if I move the Crusader up to intercept the Stormcrow, that may free up a couple of those to move south some. Or maybe we should finish off the Stormcrow first.

Black Lives Matter

Leraje

Post by Leraje »

TheMix wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:57 pm
I'm leaning towards jumping to the far side of the Man O'War and switching targets. It opens up my back a bit, but maybe not as bad as the Black Hawk moving up from the south.
Have you considered 2921? It'll give you cover in exchange for some extra heat. 2317 could be ok, but that need an LOS check for Stormcrow and Timberwolf.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Leraje wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:00 pm
Have you considered 2921? It'll give you cover in exchange for some extra heat.
I was trying to keep close enough to melee. The crusader seems to be more of an up close and personal mech (machine guns, lots of armor). Should I not be doing that? If I drop back, it's just the 2 ML and 2 SRMs. I was trying to maximize damage potential. And maybe throw off their game a bit so that they can't focus their fire. I'm certainly open to playing differently. I was just working off the description.

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Not sure about 2317, but 2217 would have a ton of trees between me and the northern Clan mechs. I think that would be enough to break line of sight. It also removes the danger of getting shot in the back from the southern mechs.

So... what's the "standard" approach? Is it better to mix it up CQC early? Or is the general strategy to stick to weapons as long as possible before getting into melee?

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Also, thank you, Leraje. Not realizing I had the jump jets, I'd completely borked my strategy. I wasn't even considering the stuff on the far side of the river. The more I look at that, the more I like it. That would have me shooting at the backs of the Man O'War and Thor.

Black Lives Matter

Leraje

Post by Leraje »

TheMix wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:04 pm
Leraje wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:00 pm
Have you considered 2921? It'll give you cover in exchange for some extra heat.
I was trying to keep close enough to melee. The crusader seems to be more of an up close and personal mech (machine guns, lots of armor). Should I not be doing that? If I drop back, it's just the 2 ML and 2 SRMs. I was trying to maximize damage potential. And maybe throw off their game a bit so that they can't focus their fire. I'm certainly open to playing differently. I was just working off the description.
Melee range with Manowar in current position would most likely end up with you being sandwiched between it and Summoner.

@Nick - How would DFA vs Summoner be resolved?
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

DFA? Direct Fire Attack?

Black Lives Matter

Leraje

Post by Leraje »

TheMix wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:13 pm DFA? Direct Fire Attack?
Death From Above - landing a mech on top of an opponent. Rather risky, damages your legs, but if successful deals a LOT of damage to enemy mech usually to torso/head.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Leraje wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:18 pm
TheMix wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:13 pm DFA? Direct Fire Attack?
Death From Above - landing a mech on top of an opponent. Rather risky, damages your legs, but if successful deals a LOT of damage to enemy mech usually to torso/head.
:shock:

... :shock:

I totally forgot about that option. Seems a bit risky to do this early in the fight. Maybe if we knock some of these guys out it would be worth a potential sacrifice play. But certainly worth knowing the rules.

I'm leaning towards jumping over to 2217. Unless someone points out why it's stupid. "3 or more points of woods/smoke *between* you and your target obstructs LOS." Seems like that would get me way more than 3 points from the northern mechs. And the southern ones are mostly busy. It would also force the Man O'War and Thor to decide who to face, with El Guapo in the east and the Awesome to the north.

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

DFA vs the Thor would be resolved like in regular tabletop - you can't, since it hasn't moved yet. Usually, it's the kind of move you pull if your mech is about to get blown away anyway and can't retreat, since it also forces you to give up your weapons fire (for some reason I can't fathom).

As for their loadouts, you've seen what they've fired at this point. If I have some extra time, I'll type the stats up, but you can look them up on sarna.net, they're stock loadouts. The ones near you are Thor Prime and Man O' War Prime. The Ryoken and Black Hawk to the south are also Prime. The Mad Cat is a B, while the Loki is a Prime.

To the north, is a pair of Vulture Prime, another Loki Prime; the Ryokens are a Prime and a C, I forget which one is which. The Mad Cats are a Prime and an A, while the Daishi is a Prime.
Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Quick recon says the Man O'War is bad news up close - SRMs and AC/5s (oh, AC/5s have a minimum range of 3). The Thor is going to struggle if we get in close. PPC, AC/10, and LRMs. Only the AC/10s can fire at things closer than 3. (Seems odd that AC/10s can hit close up, but AC/5s can't.)

And, of course, there is still melee.

So... move away and potentially let them hit me with everything except the LRMs, or stay in close and get creamed with the AC/10s and the SRMs... and melee. So many "great" choices. Ranged is still probably better since they'll likely split their targets.

Black Lives Matter

TotallyNotEvil

Post by TotallyNotEvil »

Do mind that Clan spec LRMs and PPCs have no minimum range. Neither does the LB-10X.

So getting close is actually making it easier to hit, unless we get real close and everyone is rolling for short range.

>> LICH: Jump to 3420 (which I take won't leave me with my back to everyone else, if I jump), alpha the Thor. If he is at 11 or more hexes away, only use PPC and LRM.
>> ARC-2R: Double LRM the Thor. If the hit needs a 9+, target Man-o-War instead. Move if need be to a better facing. If getting up and moving on top of the hill will make hitting easier, do so.
Last edited by TotallyNotEvil on Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

TotallyNotEvil wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:46 am Do mind that Clan spec LRMs and PPCs have no minimum range. Neither does the LB-10X.

So getting close is actually making it easier to hit, unless we get real close and everyone is rolling for short range.
Oh. I didn't see that mentioned at the link provided. So maybe that link isn't that useful. :(

Black Lives Matter

TotallyNotEvil

Post by TotallyNotEvil »

TheMix wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:58 am
TotallyNotEvil wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:46 am Do mind that Clan spec LRMs and PPCs have no minimum range. Neither does the LB-10X.

Oh. I didn't see that mentioned at the link provided. So maybe that link isn't that useful. :(
I always check on sarna.

Technically, IS ERPPCs don't have minimum ranges either, and all Clan PPCs are of the ER spec. You can see here:
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Extended_Ran ... tor_Cannon
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/LRM-15
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/LB_10-X_AC

The differences. Clan ERPPC is 50% harder hitting and weights 1 ton less. Clan LRM 15 is half the weight and has no minimum range. The LB-10X is actually very competitive between IS and Clan, with the Clan being 1 ton lighter.

The Thor is actually pretty similar to my Griffin. Same armor and movement profile, same C-ERPPC. But it weights 15 tons more, so tougher internally and stronger melee, while also sporting a Clan LRM 15, letting it pack such an enormous gun as the LB-10X, while I only have an IS LRM 15, but 2 Clan ERMLs, which are disgustingly good as well. It's actually pretty even, even if the Clan, as usual, has the advantage.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

TotallyNotEvil wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:28 am
TheMix wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:58 am

I always check on sarna.

Technically, IS ERPPCs don't have minimum ranges either, and all Clan PPCs are of the ER spec. You can see here:
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Extended_Ran ... tor_Cannon
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/LRM-15
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/LB_10-X_AC

The differences. Clan ERPPC is 50% harder hitting and weights 1 ton less. Clan LRM 15 is half the weight and has no minimum range. The LB-10X is actually very competitive between IS and Clan, with the Clan being 1 ton lighter.

The Thor is actually pretty similar to my Griffin. Same armor and movement profile, same C-ERPPC. But it weights 15 tons more, so tougher internally and stronger melee, while also sporting a Clan LRM 15, letting it pack such an enormous gun as the LB-10X, while I only have an IS LRM 15, but 2 Clan ERMLs, which are disgustingly good as well. It's actually pretty even, even if the Clan, as usual, has the advantage.
Very confusing. I searched for the mechs and then clicked on the links for the weapons listed on their cards. Which apparently took me to different pages. I guess I'll just assume that they will always be able to hit us.

Black Lives Matter

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

So is my Marauder's current space on fire? But it looks like 3020 isn't on fire?

Also, the Thor's taken internal damage - are there game / Clan rules which will cause him to withdraw?

My Marauder will back up to 3020 (if it's not on fire). Then will fire the PPCs and Gauss Rifle at the Thor if he's active / not withdrawing, or alternatively at the Man O War if the Thor is withdrawing.

Kurita Awesome: Run to 3015, torso twist to right, fire PPCs under same rules (Thor if active, Man O' War if not).

Let me know if any of that is stupid.
Black Lives Matter.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Moving my commands forward since they drifted up the page a ways...

TEAM KURITA
Crusader >> move to 2604; attack anything in range
CRD-3R DECOY >> detonating

TEAM OO
THEMIX >> jump to 2216 (or, I guess 2217, if I don't have the range to reach 2216); face and attack per El Guapo's instructions (Thor or Man O'War depending)
THEMIX DECOY >> detonating

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:50 am So is my Marauder's current space on fire? But it looks like 3020 isn't on fire?

Also, the Thor's taken internal damage - are there game / Clan rules which will cause him to withdraw?
The Marauder's current space (2920) is not on fire, just has smoke (which is really the best, as it's even harder to hit you in there).

The "forced withdrawal" rules are in effect for both sides, but the Thor hasn't yet taken enough damage to trigger them. It's basically "lose a torso section", "take internal damage in two torso sections or three limbs", "take many pilot hits", "take an engine + gyro hit or two engine hits" and then there's a bunch of other criteria that are pretty unlikely to get tripped.
Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

NickAragua wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:09 pm
El Guapo wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:50 am So is my Marauder's current space on fire? But it looks like 3020 isn't on fire?

The Marauder's current space (2920) is not on fire, just has smoke (which is really the best, as it's even harder to hit you in there).

The "forced withdrawal" rules are in effect for both sides, but the Thor hasn't yet taken enough damage to trigger them. It's basically "lose a torso section", "take internal damage in two torso sections or three limbs", "take many pilot hits", "take an engine + gyro hit or two engine hits" and then there's a bunch of other criteria that are pretty unlikely to get tripped.
Ok, I was just confused by the "Marauder passed through fire this turn so gets two heat" part. Or I guess maybe I was in fire before the last move?

Also, am I harder to hit standing still or moving? If I move I know I get the Forest Master to hit bonus / penalty. Would I lose the smoke bonus? I wouldn't think so because I think people would still have to shoot through the smoke to hit me?

Also is it overkill to fire both mechs stuff at the Thor? Probably better to make sure that we at least take one mech out?
Black Lives Matter.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:50 am Kurita Awesome: Run to 3015, torso twist to right, fire PPCs under same rules (Thor if active, Man O' War if not). [/b]
Question, would it be better to stop in 2915? That would only add +1 instead of +2 to the to hit roll. Though you'd lose one less point for defense (but this is also one of the Kurita mechs, so would it be better to maximize chances to hit?).

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:11 pm Also is it overkill to fire both mechs stuff at the Thor? Probably better to make sure that we at least take one mech out?
Nick will hopefully clarify. Are all commands put in and then executed? Or is it one at a time? i.e. If I fire first and take out the Thor, will both of El Guapo's mechs retarget? Or will all of us fire with a ton of overkill (hahaha)? Also, I'm assuming that Nick does some analysis of chances to hit and amount of likely damage before he puts in the final commands.

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

The +2 heat was from being in the fire on the previous turn.

You're normally harder to hit while moving and easier to hit while standing still. However, the forest ranger SPA changes that calculation a bit.

e.g. if you move 5 hexes, that's a +2 to the target number on attacks vs you (more if you wind up in woods again). You take a +2 to your attacks' target numbers because of running.
if you 'shuffle in place' in a light woods hex, that's a +2 to the target number on attacks vs you. You only take a +1 to your attacks' target numbers, because you just "walked".

As for overkill, "there's no such thing as overkill, there's only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'".

The way it works in megamek (and technically tabletop) is that you move your units one at a time (in actual games, the movement is interweaved between the two sides, so clans-is-clans-is-clans-is etc). Once movement is done, then all firing is declared. Once everyone has declared their attacks, they are resolved simultaneously. So, you can't cancel an attack or redirect it once the target is "done".

Awesome to 3015 is a moot point, since it only has 5 MP and it'd cost 7 to get in there (1 for the turn left, 1 for moving into clear hex, 2 for moving into light woods, 3 for moving into heavy woods), so it's stopping in 2915 anyway.
Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

If I understood correctly, we are likely going to need to defer to Nick for the actual fire targets. With the idea that we would like to insure that the Thor is down, but would also like to potentially hit the Man O'War as well. I think we have 3 mechs currently targeting those two Clan mechs.

I'll have to scroll back and look, but from the map, it looks like Isg and Lich may have other things on their minds.

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Just waiting for Isgrimnur and Moley.
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

2922, engage best target
It's almost as if people are the problem.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

$iljanus wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:12 pm Warhammer-K to 2208 (does that wreck block my way?). Targets Mad Cat in hex 1611
The wreck doesn't block your movement, but the 2x heavy woods in the way block LOS to the target, if you want to change that move (you do have other targets you can shoot at though).

The Mackie can't get to 2624, but the alternate orders will work.
Black Lives Matter
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

TheMix wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:00 pm Crusader >> move to 2604; attack anything in range
You're one short, since *that* Crusader doesn't have jump jets.
Black Lives Matter
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Leraje wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:21 pm BL-KNT >> 3930, fireErLL x2 @ Nova 2627 or Hellbringer 2830 (whichever gives better firing solution)
You're one hex short, due to -1MP heat penalty.
Black Lives Matter
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

NickAragua wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:15 am
$iljanus wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:12 pm Warhammer-K to 2208 (does that wreck block my way?). Targets Mad Cat in hex 1611
The wreck doesn't block your movement, but the 2x heavy woods in the way block LOS to the target, if you want to change that move (you do have other targets you can shoot at though).

The Mackie can't get to 2624, but the alternate orders will work.
How about moving Warhammer-K to 2007 and lighting up that Loki in hex 1608?

And whatever alternate move I can make to target that Black Hawk in 2627

Thanks!
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

NickAragua wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:18 am
TheMix wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:00 pm Crusader >> move to 2604; attack anything in range
You're one short, since *that* Crusader doesn't have jump jets.
I guess 2704 then. It's more exposed, but I think there are enough woods to the west to mess with any targeting.

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

TheMix jumps across the river, firing at the Man O' War with short range weapons and throwing some LRMs in there as well. The streak SRMs perform well, and a laser melts some armor off, but the 80-tonner shrugs it off. Our mechwarrior notes with dismay that the Thor has jumped west behind him, but thankfully, the enemy mechwarrior targets Isgrimnur as he moves the Thug forward, facing its back away from the nearby Mad Cat just in case. Isgrimnur's PPCs and SRMs carve great chunks out of the Man O' War's armor.

El Guapo also fires at the Man O' War, blasting it with both PPCs and a gauss slug, the latter ripping through the 80-ton mech's left shoulder joint and severing the arm entirely. The Kurita Awesome from the north adds a pair of PPCs, breaching the right torso armor, as does the Kurita Archer from on top of the hill. It's a little harder to shrug off all that firepower, and the mech briefly drops to a knee before getting up and breaking off to the north.

At that point, one of the disabled Kurita LoaderMechs blows, sending little chunks at TheMix and the nearby Phoenix Hawk, while peppering the Thor landing nearby as well. It's a little underwhelming, to be honest, the SRMs from the battle armor do more to take armor off the Crusader (and that's with the anti-missile system firing up and swatting the first couple of warheads).

TheMix's relief is short-lived as the 65-ton mech lurches forward, large lasers having pierced the rear armor on both the head and center torso. Warning lights add to the mechwarrior's growing headache, as the mech's computer helpfully informs him that "engine damage: critical". Our mechwarrior barely manages to step forward to avoid having the mech faceplant entirely, and just winds up taking a knee, sniffing briefly at what he's pretty sure is burnt skin.

On the plus side, it appears that the mechwarrior inside the Thor isn't too familiar with physical combat, as his much more nimble Phoenix Hawk opponent is able to get a free kick off on the heavier mech's right leg, stripping a good amount of armor from it. The Thor leaps northeast, meeting up with the heavily damaged Man O' War.

Our southern self-destructing LoaderMechs take out the Elementals before they can get a good look inside the cockpit, which is just as well.

Moley continues harassing the Nobori-Nin, scoring four laser hits to melt off additional armor, although unable to further exploit the armor breach. WestOrEast helps with a PPC blast to the center of mass also, cringing as a pulse laser from the Mad Cat to the west takes a good chunk of center torso armor off while a gauss slug angles off the right torso.

Siljanus fires at the approaching Black Hawk, blasting armor off with PPCs, while a gauss slug spangs off its right side at an oblique angle. Our mechwarrior's amusement at watching the Black Hawk disable the left leg on El Guapo's untouched decoy is somewhat reduced by some LBX pellets from the Nobori-Nin dinging the Mackie's head, rattling him around a little. He also looks with some concern at the Black Hawk as it gets ready to zip in and possibly drop some toads nearby.

Leraje briefly grazes the Loki's head with a laser, the other blast taking some small amount of armor off the center torso. Stefan runs forward, engaging the mech with the Trebuchet's medium lasers to take some small amount of armor off, but it's pretty elusive, returning fire with a PPC, lasers and a streak SRM salvo to disable the left arm LRM launcher.

To the north, the Kurita forces advance, engaging the clan mechs. A massive explosion signals the demise of the damaged Warhammer, as it appears the Smoke Jaguar Vulture pierced its right torso with a large pulse laser, lighting up the ammo bin. Other than that, they seem to be doing ok though.

Current battlefield state:
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
Raw firing/physical/heat data:
Spoiler:
BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 2210 to hex 2111 (entering Depth 1 Water).
Needs 2 [3 (Base piloting skill) - 1 (entering Depth 1 Water)], rolls 10 : succeeds.

Weapon Attack Phase
-------------------
     LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:37 (1st Octopus Overlords) Checking for self destruct on 6, roll is 5: fails to explode.
     LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) Checking for self destruct on 7, roll is 12: EXPLODES!
        Start Secondary Damage Report.
         >LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) suffers catastrophic damage, but the autoeject system was engaged.

LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check (landing in clear terrain).
    Needs 11 [7 (ejecting) + 5 (Mech is prone) + 1 (automatic ejection) - 2 (landing in clear terrain)], rolls 5 : fails.

Pilot of LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Daryl Jennings" takes 3 damage (4 total hits).
        Pilot of LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Daryl Jennings" needs a 5 to stay conscious. Rolls 11 : successful!
        Pilot of LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Daryl Jennings" needs a 7 to stay conscious. Rolls 7 : successful!
        Pilot of LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Daryl Jennings" needs a 10 to stay conscious. Rolls 8 : blacks out.
            The pilot ejects safely!
*** LoaderMech AC5-FLU ID:40 (1st Octopus Overlords) DESTROYED by ejection! ***
        Fire at 2017 was started due to an engine explosion!
            Fire started in hex 2017.
        Hex 2016: terrain takes 4 damage.
        Hex 2015: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2116: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2216: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 1915: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 2115: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 2316: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 1819: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 2 damage!
        Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RL.
            27 Armor remaining.

Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 ID:32 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 2 damage!
        Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 ID:32 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
            18 Armor remaining.

Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) is hit for 4 damage!
        Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 4 damage to RL.
            15 Armor remaining.

End Secondary Damage Report.
     LoaderMech LL-FLU ID:44 (1st Octopus Overlords) Checking for self destruct on 6, roll is 7: EXPLODES!
         >LoaderMech LL-FLU ID:44 (1st Octopus Overlords) suffers catastrophic damage, but the autoeject system was engaged.

LoaderMech LL-FLU ID:44 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check (landing in light woods).
    Needs 14 [6 (ejecting) + 5 (Mech is prone) + 1 (automatic ejection) + 2 (landing in light woods)], rolls 7 : fails.

Pilot of LoaderMech LL-FLU ID:44 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Hyancinthe Zorbas" takes 3 damage (4 total hits).
        Pilot of LoaderMech LL-FLU ID:44 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Hyancinthe Zorbas" needs a 5 to stay conscious. Rolls 9 : successful!
        Pilot of LoaderMech LL-FLU ID:44 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Hyancinthe Zorbas" needs a 7 to stay conscious. Rolls 5 : blacks out.
            The pilot ejects safely!
*** LoaderMech LL-FLU ID:44 (1st Octopus Overlords) DESTROYED by ejection! ***
        Fire at 1912 was started due to an engine explosion!
            Fire started in hex 1912.
        Hex 2011: terrain takes 4 damage.
        Hex 2012: terrain takes 4 damage.
        Hex 1812: terrain takes 4 damage.
        Hex 2010: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 1914: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 1713: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 1710: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 1809: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 1909: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 2009: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 2210: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 2213: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 1915: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 1814: terrain takes 1 damage.
        BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 2 damage!
        BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 9.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            38 Armor remaining.

Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 1 damage!
        Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to LL.
            28 Armor remaining.

LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:37 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 1 damage!
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:37 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RT.
        1 damage transfers to CT.
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:37 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to CT.
            4 Armor remaining.

LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:42 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 1 damage!
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:42 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to LT.
            3 Armor remaining.

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) is hit for 1 damage!
        Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 1 damage to RA.
            23 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) C ID:15 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) is hit for 2 damage!
        Ryoken (Stormcrow) C ID:15 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to CT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 8.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            21 Armor remaining.

LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) Checking for self destruct on 5, roll is 5: EXPLODES!
         >LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) suffers catastrophic damage, but the autoeject system was engaged.

LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check (landing in clear terrain).
    Needs 9 [5 (ejecting) + 5 (Mech is prone) + 1 (automatic ejection) - 2 (landing in clear terrain)], rolls 9 : succeeds.
            The pilot ejects safely!
*** LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) DESTROYED by ejection! ***
        Fire at 2232 was started due to an engine explosion!
            Fire started in hex 2232.
        Hex 2031: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2131: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2230: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2030: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 2130: terrain takes 1 damage.
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:190 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 4 damage!
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:190 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 4 damage to CT.
            2 Armor remaining.

Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:16 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) is hit for 4 damage!
        Battle Armor hit by area-effect damage. Each trooper takes damage.
        Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:16 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 4 damage to Trooper 1.
            6 Armor remaining.
        Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:16 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 4 damage to Trooper 2.
            6 Armor remaining.
        Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:16 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 4 damage to Trooper 3.
            6 Armor remaining.
        Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:16 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 4 damage to Trooper 4.
            6 Armor remaining.

LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:190 (1st Octopus Overlords) Checking for self destruct on 5, roll is 7: EXPLODES!
         >LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:190 (1st Octopus Overlords) suffers catastrophic damage, but the autoeject system was engaged.

LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:190 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check (landing in clear terrain).
    Needs 4 [5 (ejecting) + 1 (automatic ejection) - 2 (landing in clear terrain)], rolls 8 : succeeds.
            The pilot ejects safely!
*** LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:190 (1st Octopus Overlords) DESTROYED by ejection! ***
*** Pilot Rasheeda Jadoon ID:197 (1st Octopus Overlords) was trapped in the wreckage. ***

Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:16 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) ends its swarm attack.
        Fire at 2231 was started due to an engine explosion!
            Fire started in hex 2231.
        Hex 2131: terrain takes 4 damage.
        Hex 2230: terrain takes 4 damage.
        Hex 2031: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2030: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2130: terrain takes 2 damage.
        Hex 2029: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Hex 2129: terrain takes 1 damage.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5SE ID:73 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 1 damage!
        Thunderbolt TDR-5SE ID:73 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RL.
            28 Armor remaining.

LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) is hit for 4 damage!
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 4 damage to RL.
        4 damage transfers to RT.
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 4 damage to RT.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
        2 damage transfers to CT.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is 10; 2 locations.
            Location is empty, so criticals transfer to CT.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.
        LoaderMech SRM6-FLU ID:189 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
            4 Armor remaining.

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) B ID:11 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) is hit for 1 damage!
        Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) B ID:11 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 1 damage to RT.
            24 Armor remaining.

*** Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:16 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) DESTROYED by explosion proximity! ***

LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:194 (1st Octopus Overlords) Checking for self destruct on 5, roll is 3: fails to explode.

Weapons fire for Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Medium Laser at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits (using Left Side table) LL
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to LL.
            19 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 6, rolls 4 : misses

Streak SRM 2 at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 6, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - 2 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table).

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LL.
            17 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 7.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            22 Armor remaining.

Streak SRM 2 at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -2 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table).

15 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LL (critical).
            13 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on LL. Roll is (9-2) = 7; no effect.

Machine Gun at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 8 : misses

Machine Gun at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 4 : misses

LRM 10 at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 9 : misses

Weapons fire for Thug THG-11EO ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 4, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits RL
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 12 damage to RL.
            12 Armor remaining.

PPC at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 4, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits RT
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 12 damage to RT.
            12 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 6, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - 4 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to RT.
            10 Armor remaining.

11 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LA.
            21 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to CT.
            28 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -4 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to RT.
            8 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LA.
            19 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LT.
            20 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to RL.
            10 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Thunderbolt TDR-5SE ID:73 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Large Laser at Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits (using Right Side table) LT
        Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 8 damage to LT.
            8 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 5, rolls 5 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Right Side table) RL
        Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to RL.
            7 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits (using Right Side table) RA
        Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to RA.
            11 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Right Side table) LT
        Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 6 damage to LT.
            2 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Marauder MAD-5SO ID:75 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER PPC at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 4, rolls 6 : hits LA
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 10 damage to LA.
            9 Armor remaining.

ER PPC at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 4, rolls 7 : - Direct Blow - hits RA
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 11 damage to RA.
            12 Armor remaining.

Gauss Rifle at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 4, rolls 7 : - Direct Blow - hits LA
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 16 damage to LA.
            Armor destroyed.
             6 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is (12+1) = 13;LIMB BLOWN OFF Left Arm blown off.

Weapons fire for Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 4, rolls 6 : hits RA
        Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 10 damage to RA.
            6 Armor remaining.

PPC at Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 4, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits CT
        Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 11 damage to CT.
            9 Armor remaining.

Gauss Rifle at Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 5, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow due to Narrow/Low Profile - hits RL
        Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 7 damage to RL.
            13 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Black Knight BL-6b-KNTC ID:101 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -hits HD
        Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to HD.
            4 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) "Hung Talenti" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) "Hung Talenti" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 7 : successful!

ER Large Laser at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -hits CT
        Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to CT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 12.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            12 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 4 : misses

PPC at Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 10 : hits CT
        Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 10 damage to CT.
            15 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Medium Laser at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -hits LT
        Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LT.
            12 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -hits LL
        Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LL.
            13 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -hits CT
        Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to CT.
            10 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 7, rolls 6 : misses

LRM 15 (Artemis-capable ammo) at Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) B ID:11 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 7, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - (ECM prevents bonus) 9 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ +2 bonus).

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) B ID:11 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to RL.
            22 Armor remaining.

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) B ID:11 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 4 damage to RL.
            18 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-3MO ID:186 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER PPC at Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 11, rolls 3 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 5 : no fire..

LRM 15 at Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 11, rolls 8 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 8 : no fire..

Weapons fire for BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits LT
        Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 10 damage to LT.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            15 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

Medium Laser at Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 3 : misses

SRM 6 at Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 10 : 3 missile(s) hit.

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to RL.
            30 Armor remaining.

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to LT.
            13 Armor remaining.

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to CT.
            34 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Awesome AWS-8Q ID:22 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 5, rolls 6 : hits RT
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 10 damage to RT.
            Armor destroyed.
             15 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is 2; no effect.

PPC at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits RT
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 11 damage to RT.
             4 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is (6+1) = 7; no effect.

Weapons fire for Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     AC/10 at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 10 : - Glancing Blow -hits LL
        Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to LL.
            10 Armor remaining.

LRM 15 at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 7, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits RL
        Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 11 damage to RL.
            0 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 9, rolls 2 : misses

Weapons fire for Marauder MAD-3R ID:24 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 9 : misses

AC/5 at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Archer ARC-2R ID:26 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     LRM 20 at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

LRM 20 at Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -12 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to LA.
        5 damage transfers to LT.
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to LT.
            15 Armor remaining.

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to LA.
        5 damage transfers to LT.
        Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to LT.
            10 Armor remaining.

9 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Large Laser at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:13 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 2 : misses

LRM 15 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:13 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -9 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:13 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 5 damage to RL.
            18 Armor remaining.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:13 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 4 damage to LA.
            12 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     LRM 15 at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

LRM 15 at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Wolverine WVR-6R ID:29 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     AC/5 at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Right Side table) HD
        Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 2 damage to HD.
            7 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) "Wilburt MacRanald" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) "Wilburt MacRanald" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 9 : successful!

Weapons fire for Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:30 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     AC/5 at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses

LRM 5 at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 10 : - Glancing Blow -3 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 3 damage to RA.
            21 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Wolf Trap (Tora) WFT-1 ID:31 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 10, rolls 10 : - Glancing Blow -3 pellet(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 1 damage to RA.
            20 Armor remaining.

Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 1 damage to RL.
            39 Armor remaining.

Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 1 damage to RT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 5.
            31 Armor remaining.

LRM 10 at Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 9, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 ID:32 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Medium Laser at Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 12, rolls 6 : misses

Machine Gun at Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 12, rolls 9 : misses
        Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 4 : no fire..

Machine Gun at Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 12, rolls 6 : misses
        Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 2 : possible fire.
        Needs 11 [9 (Machine Gun) + 2 (accidental)] to ignite, rolls 7

Weapons fire for Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER Large Laser at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 7 : no fire..

ER Large Laser at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

ER Large Laser at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 8 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 3 : possible fire.
        Needs 9 [7 (ER Large Laser) + 2 (accidental)] to ignite, rolls 6

LRM 10 at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -3 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to LT.
            19 Armor remaining.

Ultra AC/5 at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 7 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 5 : no fire..

Ultra AC/5 at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:2 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     Large Pulse Laser at Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits RT
        Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 11 damage to RT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 10.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            Armor destroyed.
             14 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is (11+1) = 12; 3 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on Small Laser.
            CRITICAL HIT on SRM 6.
            CRITICAL HIT on SRM 6 Ammo (15).
            *** SRM 6 Ammo EXPLODES! 180 DAMAGE! ***
        Pilot of Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Bilal Itsweire" takes 2 damage (2 total hits).
        Pilot of Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Bilal Itsweire" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 8 : successful!
        Pilot of Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Bilal Itsweire" needs a 5 to stay conscious. Rolls 11 : successful!

>Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) suffers catastrophic damage, but the autoeject system was engaged.

Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check (landing in light woods).
            Needs 7 [4 (ejecting) + 1 (automatic ejection) + 2 (landing in light woods)], rolls 8 : succeeds.
                    The pilot ejects safely!
         *** Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) DESTROYED by ejection! ***
                Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 180 damage to RT.
                     SECTION DESTROYED.
        LIMB BLOWN OFF Right Arm blown off.
                166 damage transfers to CT.
                    Critical hit on RT.         Roll is 7;         no effect.
                Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 166 damage to CT.
                     SECTION DESTROYED.
                    Critical hit on CT.         Roll is 9;         1 location.
                    CRITICAL HIT on Standard Gyro.

Medium Pulse Laser at Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits LL
        Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to LL.
             2 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LL. Roll is 7; no effect.

Medium Pulse Laser at Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits RA
        Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 8 damage to RA.
        8 damage transfers to RT.
        Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 8 damage to RT.
        8 damage transfers to CT.
        Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 8 damage to CT.

LRM 20 at Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

LRM 20 at Warhammer WHM-6R ID:25 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER Large Laser at BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 4, rolls 12 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) LA
        BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 12 damage to LA.
            12 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 4, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) HD
        BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 8 damage to HD.
            1 Armor remaining.

Pilot of BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Reinhard Bi" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Reinhard Bi" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 9 : successful!

ER Medium Laser at BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 4, rolls 3 : misses

LRM 20 at BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 4, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - 20 missile(s) hit (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) (w/ +2 bonus).

BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RT.
            23 Armor remaining.

BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RA.
            19 Armor remaining.

BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RA.
            14 Armor remaining.

BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RT.
            18 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 3, rolls 5 : hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) LT
        BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to LT.
            10 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER PPC at Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 2 : misses

ER PPC at Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Ryoken (Stormcrow) C ID:15 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     Large Pulse Laser at Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 12 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Left Side table) RT
        Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 11 damage to RT.
            13 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 10 : hits (using Left Side table) LL
        Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to LL.
            21 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Elemental Battle Armor [Laser] ID:20 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     SRM 2 at Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 7 : AMS engaged! 2 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 7.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            22 Armor remaining.

Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
            31 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:13 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     Large Pulse Laser at Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 10 : hits (using Rear table) HD
        Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 10 damage to HD.
            Armor destroyed.
             2 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on HD. Roll is 6; no effect.

Pilot of Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Tessa "TheMix" Eng" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Tessa "TheMix" Eng" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 5 : successful!

Large Pulse Laser at Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Rear table) CTR
        Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 11 damage to CTR.
            Armor destroyed.
             18 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is (7+1) = 8; 1 location.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.

Weapons fire for Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     Medium Pulse Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits CT
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 8 damage to CT.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            43 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 8 : hits LL
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to LL.
            25 Armor remaining.

LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 9 : 6 pellet(s) hit.

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to HD.
            8 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Lieutenant SG Omer "Siljanus Mk II" Nanji" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Lieutenant SG Omer "Siljanus Mk II" Nanji" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 10 : successful!

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to LT.
            31 Armor remaining.

30 Armor remaining.

29 Armor remaining.

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RT.
            31 Armor remaining.

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to LL.
            24 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:194 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER PPC at Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits LA
        Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 16 damage to LA.
            Armor destroyed.
             5 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is (7+1) = 8; 1 location.
            CRITICAL HIT on +LRM 15.

ER Medium Laser at Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 4 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 6 : misses

Streak SRM 6 at Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 12 : - Direct Blow - 6 missile(s) hit.

Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RA.
            11 Armor remaining.

Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RL.
            14 Armor remaining.

Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 2.
            11 Armor remaining.

Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LA.
             3 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is (9+1) = 10; 2 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on Hand.
            CRITICAL HIT on Lower Arm.

Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RL.
            12 Armor remaining.

Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LL.
            14 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime ID:14 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER Large Laser at Thunderbolt TDR-5SE ID:73 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 2 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 6 : no fire..

ER Medium Laser at Thunderbolt TDR-5SE ID:73 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 5 : misses

ER Large Laser at Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 4 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 2 : misses

Weapons fire for Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     LB 5-X AC at LoaderMech ML-FLU ID:192 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits CT
        LoaderMech ML-FLU ID:192 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to CT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 3.
             1 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is 6; no effect.

LB 5-X AC at LoaderMech ML-FLU ID:192 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 3 : misses

SRM 6 at LoaderMech ML-FLU ID:192 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 6 : misses

SRM 6 at LoaderMech ML-FLU ID:192 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

ER Small Laser at LoaderMech ML-FLU ID:192 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits RA
        LoaderMech ML-FLU ID:192 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RA.
            2 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) B ID:11 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     Large Pulse Laser at Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits CT
        Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 12 damage to CT.
            22 Armor remaining.

Gauss Rifle at Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -hits RT
        Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to RT.
            7 Armor remaining.

LRM 10 ((Clan) Artemis-capable ammo) at Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

Small Pulse Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 8 : misses

SRM 4 ((Clan) Artemis-capable ammo) at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER Medium Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 8 : hits LT
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to LT.
            22 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 7 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 9 : no fire..

ER Medium Laser at LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Left Side table) LT
        LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to LT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 3.
            1 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 9 : no fire..

ER Medium Laser at LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 11 : hits (using Left Side table) LL
        LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to LL.
            Armor destroyed.
             1 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LL. Roll is 3; no effect.

ER Medium Laser at LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Left Side table) LL
        LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to LL.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
        2 damage transfers to LT.
            Critical hit on LL. Roll is (10-2) = 8; 1 location.
            CRITICAL HIT on Heat Sink.
        LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 10.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            Armor destroyed.
             4 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LT. Roll is (7-2) = 5; no effect.

ER Medium Laser at LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Left Side table) LA (critical)
        LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to LA (critical).
            1 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is (6-2) = 4; no effect.

Weapons fire for Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime ID:5 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER Large Laser at Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 5 : misses

ER Large Laser at Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 9 : hits LL
        Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 10 damage to LL.
            11 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 5 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 9 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 3 : misses

Weapons fire for Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) A ID:12 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     ER PPC at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 6 : misses

Checking for accidental fire; needs 3 or below, rolls 4 : no fire..

ER PPC at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 10 : hits CT
        Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 15 damage to CT.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            21 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits RA
        Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to RA.
            16 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 8 : misses

Medium Pulse Laser at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 8 : misses

Streak SRM 6 at Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 3 : fails to achieve lock.

Weapons fire for Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
     LB 10-X AC at Thug THG-11EO ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 4 : misses

LRM 15 at Thug THG-11EO ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 5 : misses

Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
The base target is 3 [3 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (3 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 4, rolls 3 : falls.
Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) goes back to the hull down position instead of falling to the ground.

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
The base target is 2 [2 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 3, rolls 10 : succeeds.

Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
    Roll #1, (3 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 4, rolls 5 : succeeds.

BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (40+ damage).
    Roll #1, (3 (Base piloting skill) + 2 (40+ damage)); needs 5, rolls 10 : succeeds.

Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
The base target is 4 [4 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (4 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 5, rolls 8 : succeeds.

LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (leg destroyed).
    Roll #1, (leg destroyed); automatically fails.
     LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) falls on its rear, suffering 2 damage.
        LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LTR.
            Armor destroyed.
             3 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LT. Roll is 5; no effect.

Pilot of LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Elias Majid" must roll 9 to avoid damage; rolls 6 : fails.
        Pilot of LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Elias Majid" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of LoaderMech LRM5-FLU ID:193 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Elias Majid" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 12 : successful!

Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (120+ damage).
    Roll #1, (4 (Base piloting skill) + 6 (120+ damage)); needs 10, rolls 9 : falls.
Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) goes back to the hull down position instead of falling to the ground.

Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
The base target is 6 [4 (Base piloting skill) + 2 (Left Leg Hip Actuator destroyed)].
    Roll #1, (4 (Base piloting skill) + 2 (Left Leg Hip Actuator destroyed) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 7, rolls 10 : succeeds.

Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
The base target is 5 [5 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (5 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 6, rolls 7 : succeeds.

Physical Attack Phase
-------------------

Physical attacks for Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 ID:32 (1st Octopus Overlords)
    Kick (Left leg) at Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar); needs 9, rolls 11 : hits (using Kick table) RL
        Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) takes 9 damage to RL.
            6 Armor remaining.

Physical attacks for Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
    Kick (Left leg) at Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 ID:32 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses.

Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) must make 2 piloting skill roll(s) (was kicked; missed a kick).
    Roll #1, (4 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (was kicked) + 0 (missed a kick)); needs 4, rolls 10 : succeeds.
    Roll #2, (4 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (missed a kick) + 0 (was kicked)); needs 4, rolls 9 : succeeds.

Heat Phase
-------------------
Crusader CRD-3LD ID:49 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 24 heat, sinks 20 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Thug THG-11EO ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 29 heat, sinks 28 heat and is now at 1 heat.
Thunderbolt TDR-5SE ID:73 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 21 heat, sinks 17 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Marauder MAD-5SO ID:75 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 32 heat, sinks 30 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Mackie MSK-8BG ID:78 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 22 heat, sinks 21 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Black Knight BL-6b-KNTC ID:101 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 26 heat, sinks 32 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Hatamoto-Hi HTM-27U ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 21 heat, sinks 19 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Trebuchet TBT-3C ID:110 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 19 heat, sinks 20 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Griffin GRF-3MO ID:186 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 25 heat, sinks 25 heat and is now at 0 heat.
BattleMaster BLR-1G ID:21 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 21 heat, sinks 22 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Awesome AWS-8Q ID:22 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 22 heat, sinks 26 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Orion ON1-K ID:23 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 10 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 2 heat.
Marauder MAD-3R ID:24 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 12 heat, sinks 12 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Archer ARC-2R ID:26 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 12 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 6 heat.
Thunderbolt TDR-5S ID:27 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 15 heat, sinks 15 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Crusader CRD-3R ID:28 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 12 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Wolverine WVR-6R ID:29 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 6 heat, sinks 6 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:30 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 5 heat, sinks 5 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Wolf Trap (Tora) WFT-1 ID:31 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 8 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 2 heat.
Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 ID:32 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 8 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 1 heat.
Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime ID:1 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 43 heat, sinks 44 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:2 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 30 heat, sinks 24 heat and is now at 7 heat.
Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) Prime ID:3 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 33 heat, sinks 34 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:4 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 32 heat, sinks 26 heat and is now at 6 heat.
Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime ID:5 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 40 heat, sinks 40 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Man O' War (Gargoyle) Prime ID:6 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 13 heat, sinks 13 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Thor (Summoner) Prime ID:7 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 17 heat, sinks 21 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Nobori-nin (Huntsman) B ID:8 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 17 heat, sinks 20 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Loki (Hellbringer) Prime ID:9 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 31 heat, sinks 26 heat and is now at 5 heat.
Subtracting 4 heat due to combat computer...
Black Hawk (Nova) Prime ID:10 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 33 heat, sinks 33 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) B ID:11 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 23 heat, sinks 23 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) A ID:12 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 43 heat, sinks 40 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:13 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 23 heat, sinks 24 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime ID:14 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 36 heat, sinks 36 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Ryoken (Stormcrow) C ID:15 (Clan Smoke Jaguar) gains 22 heat, sinks 20 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Status update:
El Guapo decoy left leg destroyed
TheMix Crusader: armor breach - center torso rear, head. hull down (may get up at a cost of 2MP with a successulf piloting roll)
Man O' War: right arm destroyed, right torso breach, hull down.

Target modifiers:
Daishi: +1
Ryoken 1410: +3
Vulture 1213: 0
Vulture 1209: +1
Loki 1806: +2
Mad Cat 2003: +4
Ryoken 2702: +3
Thor: +5
Man O' War: +2
Nobori-Nin: +4
Mad Cat 2532: +2
Ryoken 2231: +3
Loki 2929: +1

Objective update:
Elemental point destroyed
Kurita Warhammer WHM-6R destroyed
Clan units destroyed or forced to withdraw: 1/20
Allied units destroyed or forced to withdraw: 1/21

Black Hawk is an ACE this turn and will move after all our units have moved.
Black Lives Matter