Core Space - Salvage//Trade//Adapt//Survive

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Smoove_B

Re: Core Space - Salvage//Trade//Adapt//Survive

Post by Smoove_B »

hentzau wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:52 pm I’m still waiting for my FLGS to get copies in. So I’m jealous.
I'd ordered from my go-to shop in West Virginia (Troll Hoard) - they're my "FLGS" for this stuff. I think they only received their copies late last week, so if yours were in the same shipment that was being held up on the east coast, I'm guessing they'll be local to you soon enough.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

I had forgotten about Black Star Rising! I may need to pick that up!

How do you guys store your terrain? I am struggling with what sort of box to use, since the core stuff fits into the original box, but expansion packs are unable to easily slot in.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I like these Really Useful brand bins, which I think you can randomly find at Staples or Office Max for cheaper than the Amazon link I've provided, but I've never actually seen them retail.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Fardaza

Post by Fardaza »

I happened to see boxes like that at Staples just yesterday.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Really Useful Boxes are the ones that Colin (the main BattleSystems guy) uses for storing all of his terrain sets. If I remember correctly he uses a 9 liter box for most of the kits.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I kind of regret backing First Born as I don't play the first game that much. It's not that I dislike it, it's just that I have so many other games like it. And it's failed to rise above the pack (yet).
Covfefe!
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:34 am I like these Really Useful brand bins, which I think you can randomly find at Staples or Office Max for cheaper than the Amazon link I've provided, but I've never actually seen them retail.
Thanks! I just ordered the 9L box!