Fundraising complete, next renewal is August 2022. Paypal Donation Links US dollars CDN Dollars

QAnon Qonspiracy Cult

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Kraken

Re: QAnon Qonspiracy Cult

Post by Kraken »

JFC
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

that's probably more likely.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

These QAnon "leaders" have got to just be trolling people at this point, right? There's no way people can actually believe this stuff.
Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ Ally
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Surprise opening act:
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

:lol: Killer show.. The crackpot at work is telling me that the market is going to totally collapse in March because China is going to attack Japan. Russia is going to attack Ukraine and then energy prices are going to double. Then chaos. I'm not exactly sure where this theory is coming from?
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Probably from the angle that Biden is soft and China and Russia are going to run roughshod and unchecked because of it. And the hope/desire for societal breakdown.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

I find it comical that the same person is a Trump supporter. Anyone that thinks Trump would be hard on Russia has just completely gone off the reservation. :lol: I mean I do think Russia might invade the Ukraine, but that's just because Putin is a dick. And there isn't really much Biden can do to stop him.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

I was in the supermarket yesterday evening, and saw a National Enquirer (of course!) front page headline referencing qanon. It's mainstream. :grund:
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
raydude

Post by raydude »

Octavious wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:54 am :lol: Killer show.. The crackpot at work is telling me that the market is going to totally collapse in March because China is going to attack Japan. Russia is going to attack Ukraine and then energy prices are going to double. Then chaos. I'm not exactly sure where this theory is coming from?
If that was at my work:
I'm your Huckleberry. Let's bet $100 that what you say doesn't come to pass.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Well I wouldn't want to put money on the Russia Ukraine part, but the rest seriously? The specific March date makes me think there's some conspiracy theory going around. Not sure why March would be special.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Octavious wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:46 pm Well I wouldn't want to put money on the Russia Ukraine part, but the rest seriously? The specific March date makes me think there's some conspiracy theory going around. Not sure why March would be special.
Beware the Ides of March
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

This is a long but pretty interesting summary of where QANON stands today and where the future might lead:

Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Holman

Post by Holman »

Grifman wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:42 pm This is a long but pretty interesting summary of where QANON stands today and where the future might lead:
Interesting article! Thanks.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.