27 year streak in jeopardy

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

nasai

Re: 27 year streak in jeopardy

Post by nasai »

Well, you are Paingod after all...
Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."
MHS

Post by MHS »

When this thread got bumped for the first time, I had puked less than a week before, from a combination of percocet and wine. This thread got bumped again and I puked less than a week ago, from a combination of sangria and caramel apple martinis.

Quit bumping the goddamn thread! :wink:
Black Lives Matter. No human is illegal. Women's rights are human rights. Love is love. Science is real. Kindness is everything.
Holman

Post by Holman »

MHS wrote:When this thread got bumped for the first time, I had puked less than a week before, from a combination of percocet and wine. This thread got bumped again and I puked less than a week ago, from a combination of sangria and caramel apple martinis.

Quit bumping the goddamn thread! :wink:
Never mix, never worry!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Teggy

Post by Teggy »

msduncan wrote:Image

Look to the cookie Elaine... Look to the cookie!
When I first read this thread this was my first thought. Not the cookie, but you get the idea.

Anyway, yeah vomit. Did it last January in the lobby bathroom at my doctor's office. Felt a lot better afterwards at least.
WYBaugh

Post by WYBaugh »

Sorry MHS but I'm bumping

Wow what a nasty case of Norovirus that was. Still in the recovery phase but I've never had cramping hurt that bad. Just an extremely unpleasant two days
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Is there a non-nasty version of Norovirus? I don't remember all the effects, but I remember not wanting to ever get it again. My sympathies.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Isgrimnur wrote:Wow, DZ, that's really bad.

My last was October 2008. I was on a course of Bactrim. I racked up all the side effects. Luckily, I hadn't been eating at all, so all that came back up was the water I'd been drinking.

The fun was that the effects took so long to develop, I didn't figure it out until I took the last dose.
Eight years and counting.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

It's funny...whenever I start feeling really nauseated, I think about this thread and how I don't want to have to lose my streak (June 2012). :lol:
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Dammit! Five year streak ended yesterday after getting hit with the 24 hour flu bug. :evil:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
stessier

Post by stessier »

stessier wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am The streak died at 10:23pm CT today. Long live the streak!

The wife relived Metalhead's worst day yesterday - albeit in nicer, more private surroundings. Being the good husband, I was there to help out. 24 hours later, it struck like a coiled serpent from the weeds. I fought for two hours, but in the end, the virus won. I'm still having really weird intestinal cramping, but hope the worst is past.

Oh, and it absolutely was as bad as I remembered it.
Whelp, looks like about ten years this time. I hope just the once was enough. Fought for two hours before the wife's suggestion of a popsicle pushed me over the edge. Still horrible to go through. Long live the streak.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

stessier wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:38 am
stessier wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am The streak died at 10:23pm CT today. Long live the streak!

The wife relived Metalhead's worst day yesterday - albeit in nicer, more private surroundings. Being the good husband, I was there to help out. 24 hours later, it struck like a coiled serpent from the weeds. I fought for two hours, but in the end, the virus won. I'm still having really weird intestinal cramping, but hope the worst is past.

Oh, and it absolutely was as bad as I remembered it.
Whelp, looks like about ten years this time. I hope just the once was enough. Fought for two hours before the wife's suggestion of a popsicle pushed me over the edge. Still horrible to go through. Long live the streak.
Do you keep a calendar?
I cant remember the last time I puked, so the next time I puke I'll have no idea how long it's been in between pukes.
But I guess the next time I puke, I can make note of it so I know how long it has in between pukes the next time I puke.
He/Him/His/Porcupine