Let's Play Together: GM'd Battletech via MegaMek XIII

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Leraje

Re: Let's Play Together: GM'd Battletech via MegaMek XIII

Post by Leraje »

TotallyNotEvil wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:12 pm For the thread:

Watch out for those Hetzers and SRM carriers gang, we should take them out next turn at the latest, or they will be in range to start ruining our day.

Honestly, I'm a bit torn up this round. Maybe us three on top of the hill could try and fry the Griffin that's really close? OTOH, the far away Griffin and the Thud are really weak.

Thoughts?
Griffin is just calling for a full salvo LRMs to exploit all the damaged areas.

@ Nick - save please.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Black Lives Matter
Leraje

Post by Leraje »

Thank you.

Stay put. 2x ErPPC @ Thunderbolt 4419, 2x ErPPC @ SRM Carrier 3014
Buddy: Gauss round @ Vedette 4122
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

If I counted right, back up to 4533 and shoot at the Spartan.

Explosive shell at 4727.
TotallyNotEvil

Post by TotallyNotEvil »

$iljanus wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:42 pm
NickAragua wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:59 pm
$iljanus wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:56 pm Wow do I have an oversized head on my mech? I guess since I’m in partial cover my head just looks so appealing.
Your mech looks like this (including the two crotch guns), so yeah, your head's pretty big.
Spoiler:
Ummm…that is one of the silliest things I’ve seen. So that said, let’s move Thundercrotch backwards to hex 1028, keep facing towards the Shadow Hawk in 0323 and take a shot at it with whatever weapons can be brought to bear. My buddy in 1627 can stay in place and fire LRMs at the Shadow Hawk as well.
I fucking lost it at that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can absolutely imagine THUNDERCROTCH painted in the boldest font and brighest ink we can scrounge up so all enemies can tremble in fear.
Leraje wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:01 am
TotallyNotEvil wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:12 pm For the thread:

Watch out for those Hetzers and SRM carriers gang, we should take them out next turn at the latest, or they will be in range to start ruining our day.

Honestly, I'm a bit torn up this round. Maybe us three on top of the hill could try and fry the Griffin that's really close? OTOH, the far away Griffin and the Thud are really weak.

Thoughts?
Griffin is just calling for a full salvo LRMs to exploit all the damaged areas.

@ Nick - save please.
One of these days my MegaMek will open the save, and I too will wield its terrible powers.

Assuming I'm in LRM range of the wounded Griffin:

> LICH: Inspire the Schrek Buddy to do one more round. Put two LRMs (STANDARD, EXPLODEY LRMs) and one ERLL on the wounded Griffin at 4514. Put two ERMLs on the fresh Griffin at 3523.
> Buddy Schrek: Three PPCs into 3523 Griffin.

Gonna help Akalon with that mean fresh Griffin, and hopefully snap a leg or two from the wounded one.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

El Guapo wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:10 pm
NickAragua wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:57 pm
El Guapo wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:55 pm Is that 50 heat? 2 large lasers (24) + 4 medium pulse lasers (16) + 2 LRM 10 (8) + LB-X/10 (2)? Seems like my heat regularly coming in lower than I'm expecting (not that I'm complaining).
I think your problem is that you think you have two LRM/10s. Which is really my problem because I goofed on your stat block.
ah, that explains it.

I think I'm going to switch the LRM10 and LB-X10 to firing at the Vedette in 4122.
Ok, so I'll switch this again, so that the LRM10 and LBX-10 are firing at the wounded Griffin in 4514. Rest of the large and medium lasers at the closer Griffin, as above.
Black Lives Matter.
Sgtsoldier123

Post by Sgtsoldier123 »

I'd like to move 1924 and attack the hetzer at 1216.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

gbasden wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:32 am If I counted right, back up to 4533 and shoot at the Spartan.
Looks like you're coming up short - you've only got 6 MP if you're walking backwards, which limits you to 4630; the closest you can get to 4533 is running to 4532 facing away from the fight. 4630 is not a bad option, as it takes you out of range of the Spartan's medium pulse lasers (range 6).
Black Lives Matter
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

NickAragua wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:17 pm
gbasden wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:32 am If I counted right, back up to 4533 and shoot at the Spartan.
Looks like you're coming up short - you've only got 6 MP if you're walking backwards, which limits you to 4630; the closest you can get to 4533 is running to 4532 facing away from the fight. 4630 is not a bad option, as it takes you out of range of the Spartan's medium pulse lasers (range 6).
That's right - I forgot I was limited to walking speed moving backwards, which makes sense. I'll take 4630 then.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Schrek Morale check:
[1d100, target 33- (front armor at 33%), roll result 71]
"Shit that Griffin is going to eat us for lunch, bail out!"

Lich rolls his eyes. "Stupid treadheads. You really think you're going to be safer on foot?" he mutters, then briefly watches artillery land. One shell lands pretty close to a Scorpion tank, the blast stripping almost all the armor from the front, while the other lands directly behind the Griffin approaching the central hill - shrapnel bounces off the back of the 55-ton mech's head, causing it to stumble forward.

El Guapo switches targets to the approaching Griffin, blasting at it with a substantial laser salvo, breaching its right torso armor. The other Griffin turns out to be out of range of the LRMs and LB-10X autocannon, so our mechwarrior snaps off a few shots at a different target instead - the Thunderbolt that Leraje is targeting, blasting chunks out of its armor as well. Lich has a similar problem - the Timber Wolf's LRMs, even being clan-spec, just don't have the range to reach that far Griffin. But the extended-range lasers do, one connecting with the right torso. While the Griffin's armor remains intact, it's unable to stay upright and drops to the ground, face first, scraping armor off its right side.

Bass backs up, firing almost all the Stormcrow's lasers (the disabled heat sinks preventing an alpha strike) at the advancing Spartan as TheMix moves in to support him - an AC/20 round flies high over our Vulture, causing our mechwarrior to breathe a sigh of relief. However, the Spartan crests the hill and pounds our mech with streak SRMs and a PPC shot, removing some torso armor. TheMix's return fire melts and blasts large amounts of armor from the Spartan, the assault mech's armor showing yellow - Bass adds to the firepower, turning the right section red. The Spartan is unable to keep its balance and keels over to the right, crunching its torso armor and exposing the internals.

---

"Watch out, SRM Carrier in range!" Leraje calls out, trying to warn Isgrimnur as the Thug advances - blasting the Thunderbolt with two PPC shots and causing heavy internal damage to the right torso while another PPC blast takes out the SRM Carrier. However, not before it lets loose with its considerably unpleasant weapons load. Isgrimnur blasts a nearby Vedette with an SRM salvo, completely wrecking the treads, while sending a PPC blast at the Archer to the north. The Vedette's crew bails out very rapidly. Isgrimnur avoids a forty-LRM salvo from the Archer, and ducks underneath the first of the cloud of SRMs puffing at his mech, but then the rest of the cloud connects, blasting off little patches of armor here, there, everywhere. A few SRMs make contact with the cockpit, knocking our mechwarrior out momentarily, and the mech teeters before hitting the ground.

Isgrimnur's Manticore buddy backs up away from the crowd of tanks making its way down the valley, but takes an AC/2 round and multiple SRMs to the treads, which promptly slip off, leaving the heavy tank stuck. To add insult to injury, the Spartan to the north, fuses the tank's turret in place with a well-placed PPC blast. Still, our tank manages to put a laser blast and several SRMs through a nearby Vedette, eliminating it.

---

Akalon moves a little bit to the west, running laser across the advancing Griffin as well and removing a substantial amount of left-side armor. However, incoming fire spoils our mechwarrior's aim and one of the lasers only gets a partial connection while the fourth one misses. The SRM salvo from the nearby Falcon finds its way through the left torso armor, disabling both the lasers in that section. Said Falcon pays the price, however, as SRMs from Leraje's Demon tank buddy find its way at the secondary target and send the lift fans flying into the distance. Our Behemoth then puts a pair of AC/10 rounds through the hovertank, putting it out of its misery.

Akalon's Drillson buddy circles around the Drillson that's speeding past us and opens fire, mostly missing, but a couple of SRMs damage a drive fan, greatly slowing the hostile hovertank down.

Between a gauss slug from Leraje's Demon buddy and LRMs from the Behemoth, the Vedette approaching from the northeast takes an armor breach and turns around, withdrawing (somewhat slowly and gingerly)

---

Siljanus and WestOrEast engage the mechs trying to get by to the west - a PPC from Siljanus and a couple of lasers, accompanied by LRMs, from WestOrEast's Griffin connect with the Shadow Hawk, melting through its right torso armor and blowing out a heat sink in a spray of green fluid. This time, Siljanus' Mackie just takes a couple of lasers and an autocannon blast to the right leg instead of the head.

Raw data:
Spoiler:
Initiative Phase for Round #4
-------------------
1st Octopus Overlords rolls a 9[7+2].
Mercenary Primary Opfor rolls a 6[5+1].

Targeting Phase
-------------------
Weapons fire for Mobile Long Tom Artillery (Unofficial) (+ Carriage) ID:24 (1st Octopus Overlords)
    Long Tom, will land in 1 turn(s).

Weapons fire for Mobile Long Tom Artillery (Unofficial) (+ Carriage) ID:237 (1st Octopus Overlords)

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check (getting up).
Needs 2 [2 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (getting up)], rolls 6 : succeeds.

Schrek PPC Carrier (Standard) ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords) is abandoned by its crew.
*** Schrek PPC Carrier (Standard) ID:103 (1st Octopus Overlords) DESTROYED by ejection! ***

Offboard Attack Phase
-------------------
Weapons fire for Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     TAG at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

Weapons fire for Spartan SPT-N2 ID:208 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     TAG at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 12 : hits, target tagged.

Weapons fire for Mobile Long Tom Artillery (Unofficial) (+ Carriage) ID:237 (1st Octopus Overlords)
    Long Tom at Hex: 3018 (Artillery) needs 11, rolls 9 : misses and scatters to hex 2818.
Scorpion Light Tank (ML) ID:201 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) hit for 15 damage.
        Scorpion Light Tank (ML) ID:201 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to FR.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 4.
            11 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 3; (w/ +0 bonus)
             no effect.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 7.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            6 Armor remaining.
            1 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 5; (w/ +0 bonus)
             no effect.

Weapons fire for Mobile Long Tom Artillery (Unofficial) (+ Carriage) ID:24 (1st Octopus Overlords)
    Long Tom at Hex: 3522 (Artillery) needs 8, rolls 9 : hits the intended hex 3522.
Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) hit (using Rear table) for 15 damage.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to CTR.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 5.
            2 Armor remaining.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to HD.
            4 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Natasha Karaosmanglu" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Natasha Karaosmanglu" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 6 : successful!
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LA (critical).
            9 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is 7; no effect.

Weapon Attack Phase
-------------------

Weapons fire for Scorpion Light Tank (ML) ID:201 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Medium Laser at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

Medium Laser at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 8 : misses

Weapons fire for Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Scorpion Light Tank (ML) ID:201 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 5 : misses

SRM 6 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - 6 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ +2 bonus).

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RS.
            16 Armor remaining.

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RS.
            14 Armor remaining.

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR.
            14 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 9; (w/ +2 bonus)
             Moderate damage, +2 to driving skill rolls, -1 MP.

12 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 8; (w/ +2 bonus)

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RS (critical).
            10 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is (7+1) = 8; Crew stunned for 1 turns.

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RS (critical).
            8 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is (4+1) = 5; no effect.

SRM 6 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 7 : 4 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR.
            12 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 11; (w/ +2 bonus)
             Heavy damage, +3 to driving skill rolls, 1/2 MP.

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RR.
            18 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 7; (w/ +2 bonus)
             Minor damage, +1 to driving skill rolls.

6 Armor remaining.

4 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 12; (w/ +2 bonus)
             Major damage, vehicle immobile.

PPC at Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : hits RA
        Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to RA.
            12 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/2 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Right Side table) RS
        Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RS.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 10.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            32 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 9 : 2 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RS.
            30 Armor remaining.

Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RS.
            28 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 3 : misses

Weapons fire for Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits LT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to LT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 8.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            13 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits LA
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to LA.
            1 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -hits CT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to CT.
            17 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits RL
        Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RL.
            15 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 7 : - Direct Blow - hits LL
        Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to LL.
            5 Armor remaining.

PPC at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 3 : misses

Weapons fire for Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Medium Laser at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

SRM 6 at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 3 : misses

SRM 6 at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 12 : - Direct Blow - 6 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LT.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            14 Armor remaining.

Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
            16 Armor remaining.

Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RT.
            14 Armor remaining.

12 Armor remaining.

Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LT (critical).
            12 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on LT. Roll is (9+1) = 10; 2 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on +ER Medium Laser.
            CRITICAL HIT on +ER Medium Laser.

Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LA.
            10 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:215 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 4 : misses

ER Large Laser at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:215 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Crusader CRD-5S ID:205 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 15 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 8 : 5 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to LT.
            5 Armor remaining.

LRM 15 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 5 : misses

Medium Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 6 : misses

Medium Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 11 : - Glancing Blow -hits FR
        Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to FR.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 12.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            22 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 10 : misses

Weapons fire for Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime LBX ID:175 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits RT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to RT.
            9 Armor remaining.

ER Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 3 : misses

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits RL
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to RL.
            10 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits LT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to LT.
            5 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits RT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to RT.
            2 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits RT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to RT.
            Armor destroyed.
             7 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is (4+1) = 5; no effect.

LRM 10 at Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 6 : 6 missile(s) hit.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RT.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 11.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            3 Armor remaining.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to LT.
            23 Armor remaining.

LB 10-X AC at Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 6 : hits LT
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to LT.
            13 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/20 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 10 : misses

LRM 10 at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

ER PPC at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 8 : hits CT
        Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 10 damage to CT.
            11 Armor remaining.

Streak SRM 2 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 6 : fails to achieve lock.

Streak SRM 2 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 11 : 2 missile(s) hit.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RT.
            14 Armor remaining.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LL.
            21 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 4 : misses

Medium Pulse Laser at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Masakari (Warhawk) Prime-OD ID:176 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER PPC at Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits LA
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 16 damage to LA.
            4 Armor remaining.

ER PPC at Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits RT
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 16 damage to RT.
            Armor destroyed.
             2 Internal Structure remaining.

ER PPC at SRM Carrier (Standard) ID:223 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : hits FR
        SRM Carrier (Standard) ID:223 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 15 damage to FR.
            Armor destroyed.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
*** SRM Carrier (Standard) ID:223 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) DESTROYED by damage! ***
            Critical hit on FR. Roll is 9; Sensors Hit!

ER PPC at SRM Carrier (Standard) ID:223 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

ER PPC at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Right Side table) TU (critical)
        Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 11 damage to TU (critical).
            31 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on TU. Roll is (8+1) = 9; Turret Locked!

Streak SRM 2 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 7 : fails to achieve lock.

Streak SRM 2 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 8 : fails to achieve lock.

Weapons fire for Hatchetman HCT-3F ID:209 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/10 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 4 : misses

Weapons fire for Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Medium Pulse Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits RT
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to RT.
            9 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits LA
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to LA.
            7 Armor remaining.

LRM 20 at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : AMS engaged! 12 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LT.
            21 Armor remaining.

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to CT.
            6 Armor remaining.

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RA.
            24 Armor remaining.

LRM 20 at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:210 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     PPC at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 9 : misses

LRM 10 at Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 4 : misses

Weapons fire for Bandersnatch BNDR-01A ID:211 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 5 at Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -3 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to TU.
            27 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 11 : 1 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RS.
            29 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 6 : misses

LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) RA
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to RA.
            13 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) LT
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to LT.
            14 Armor remaining.

ER Large Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) RA
            2 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) RT
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to RT.
            1 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 20 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 8 : misses

LRM 20 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Scorpion Light Tank (Standard) ID:213 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 6 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 10 : hits RT
        Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to RT.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            Armor destroyed.
             9 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is 8; 1 location.
            CRITICAL HIT on Heat Sink.

ER Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 9 : hits CT
        Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to CT.
            6 Armor remaining.

LRM 15 at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 10 : 9 missile(s) hit.

Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LT.
            13 Armor remaining.

Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 4 damage to LL.
            1 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:214 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow due to Narrow/Low Profile - hits RA
        Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RA.
            10 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow - - Glancing Blow due to Narrow/Low Profile - hits RL
        Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RL.
            14 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:215 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/20 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 8 : misses

Weapons fire for Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) (Pryde-TNE-G) ID:178 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 6 : misses

ER Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -hits RT (critical)
        Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RT (critical).
            10 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is (5-2) = 3; no effect.

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 6 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -hits RA
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to RA.
            11 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits CT
        Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 6 damage to CT.
            15 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 12, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     LRM 10 at Scorpion Light Tank (Standard) ID:213 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 3 : misses

Large Laser at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits (using Left Side table) LS
        Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to LS.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            10 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Left Side table) LS
        Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to LS.
            7 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits (using Left Side table) LS
        Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LS.
            5 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 10; (w/ +2 bonus)

SRM 2 at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : 1 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table).

Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LS (critical).
            3 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is 8; Crew stunned for 1 turns.

SRM 2 at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Partisan Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:219 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 8 : misses

AC/5 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 5 : misses

AC/5 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 4 : misses

AC/5 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:220 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 2 : misses

LRM 5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 8 : misses

LRM 5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 9 : misses

LRM 5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 9 : misses

Weapons fire for Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Crusader CRD-5S ID:205 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : hits CT
        Crusader CRD-5S ID:205 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to CT.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            23 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : hits (using Left Side table) LS (critical)
        Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LS (critical).
            Armor destroyed.
             3 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is 3; no effect.
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is 10; Engine destroyed. Immobile.

LRM 10 at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:208 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : AMS engaged! 3 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:208 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to LA.
            23 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -2 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LS.
             1 Internal Structure remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 9; (w/ +2 bonus)
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is (5-2) = 3; no effect.

Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LS (critical).
             SECTION DESTROYED.
*** Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:202 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) DESTROYED by damage! ***
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is (4-2) = 2; no effect.
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is (9-2) = 7; Crew stunned for 2 turns.

Weapons fire for Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:222 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/2 at Masakari (Warhawk) Prime-OD ID:176 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits LL
        Masakari (Warhawk) Prime-OD ID:176 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LL.
            32 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 10 : misses

Weapons fire for Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Gauss Rifle at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -hits FR (critical)
        Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to FR (critical).
            13 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on FR. Roll is (12-2) = 10; Commander injured!
Crew stunned for 1 turns.

SRM 6 at Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 12 : - Direct Blow - 5 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ +2 bonus).

Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RS (critical).
            7 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is (7+1) = 8; Crew stunned for 1 turns.

Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RS.
            5 Armor remaining.

Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RS (critical).
            3 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is (10+1) = 11; Engine destroyed. Immobile.

Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to TU.
            14 Armor remaining.

1 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is (6+1) = 7; Crew stunned for 2 turns.

Medium Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 9 : hits (using Right Side table) RS (critical)
        Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RS (critical).
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 9.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            13 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is 2; no effect.

Weapons fire for SRM Carrier (Standard) ID:223 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 6 : misses

SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 4 : misses

SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -3 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            32 Armor remaining.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RA.
            24 Armor remaining.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RL.
            32 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 9 : 4 missile(s) hit.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to HD.
            7 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Gurudasa "Isgrimnur MkII" Naimish" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Gurudasa "Isgrimnur MkII" Naimish" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 7 : successful!

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to HD.
            5 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Gurudasa "Isgrimnur MkII" Naimish" takes 1 damage (2 total hits).
        Pilot of Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Gurudasa "Isgrimnur MkII" Naimish" needs a 5 to stay conscious. Rolls 3 : blacks out.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
            30 Armor remaining.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LA.
            24 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 3 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LL.
            27 Armor remaining.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RT.
            23 Armor remaining.

21 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 5 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

19 Armor remaining.

25 Armor remaining.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LA.
            22 Armor remaining.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LT.
            23 Armor remaining.

23 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 9 : 2 missile(s) hit.

21 Armor remaining.

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LT.
            21 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     AC/10 at Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits (using Right Side table) FR
        Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to FR.
            7 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 9; (w/ +5 bonus)

AC/10 at Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits (using Right Side table) RS (critical)
        Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to RS (critical).
            Armor destroyed.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
*** Falcon Hover Tank (Standard) ID:204 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) DESTROYED by damage! ***
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is 10; Fuel Tank Hit (Vehicle Explodes).
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is 8; Crew stunned for 3 turns.

SRM 6 at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 10 : - Glancing Blow -2 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to CT.
            15 Armor remaining.

Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RA.
            9 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 4 : misses

SRM 2 at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 7 : misses

SRM 2 at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses

LRM 5 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 5 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to FR.
            8 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

LRM 5 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : 3 missile(s) hit.

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to FR.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            5 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : 5 missile(s) hit.

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:203 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to FR.
            0 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Medium Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 8 : misses

Medium Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:226 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 8 : hits RL
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RL.
            27 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     ER Large Laser at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits RA
        Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 9 damage to RA.
            1 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow due to Narrow/Low Profile - 1 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

10 Armor remaining.

LRM 10 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 7 : misses

Machine Gun at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 20 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:122 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Large Laser at Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 10 : - Glancing Blow -hits LT
        Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 4 damage to LT.
            20 Armor remaining.

LRM 10 at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 4 : misses

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     LRM 10 at Laser Carrier (Standard) ID:230 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 11, rolls 8 : misses

Large Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 5 : misses

SRM 2 at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

SRM 2 at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 10 : 2 missile(s) hit.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR.
            20 Armor remaining.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR.
            18 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 11; (w/ +3 bonus)

Weapons fire for Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Medium Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits RL
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RL.
            37 Armor remaining.

AC/5 at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits RL
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RL.
            32 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 5 missile(s) hit (w/ +4 bonus).

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to LA.
            29 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Large Laser at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 5 : misses

Medium Laser at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 4 : misses

Medium Laser at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 7 : misses

LRM 5 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Medium Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

LRM 10 at Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

SRM 6 at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 5 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

16 Armor remaining.

14 Armor remaining.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to TU.
            20 Armor remaining.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR (critical).
            12 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on FR. Roll is (4+1) = 5; no effect.

10 Armor remaining.

PPC at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 3 : misses

Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) and automatically fails (Pilot unconscious).
     Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) falls on its right side, suffering 8 damage.
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to LT.
            16 Armor remaining.
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to CT.
            27 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Gurudasa "Isgrimnur MkII" Naimish" cannot avoid damage.
        Pilot of Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Gurudasa "Isgrimnur MkII" Naimish" takes 1 damage (3 total hits).

Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
The base target is 2 [2 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 3, rolls 10 : succeeds.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (40+ damage).
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 2 (40+ damage)); needs 4, rolls 4 : succeeds.

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (60+ damage).
The base target is 6 [6 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (6 (Base piloting skill) + 3 (60+ damage)); needs 9, rolls 5 : falls.
     Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) falls on its right side, suffering 8 damage.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RT.
            Armor destroyed.
             13 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is 3; no effect.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to LA.
            4 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Eustace Yousafzai" must roll 9 to avoid damage; rolls 5 : fails.
        Pilot of Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Eustace Yousafzai" takes 1 damage (3 total hits).
        Pilot of Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Eustace Yousafzai" needs a 7 to stay conscious. Rolls 10 : successful!

Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 3, rolls 8 : succeeds.

Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (60+ damage).
The base target is 6 [6 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (6 (Base piloting skill) + 3 (60+ damage)); needs 9, rolls 7 : falls.
     Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) falls on its front, suffering 6 damage.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RA.
            4 Armor remaining.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to RL.
            9 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Natasha Karaosmanglu" must roll 9 to avoid damage; rolls 10 : succeeds.

Heat Phase
-------------------
Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 29 heat, sinks 28 heat and is now at 1 heat.
Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 21 heat, sinks 21 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 21 heat, sinks 21 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 26 heat, sinks 24 heat and is now at 2 heat.
Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime LBX ID:175 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 46 heat, sinks 44 heat and is now at 6 heat.
Masakari (Warhawk) Prime-OD ID:176 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 60 heat, sinks 52 heat and is now at 9 heat.
Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 22 heat, sinks 24 heat and is now at 1 heat.
Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 36 heat, sinks 36 heat and is now at 3 heat.
Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 28 heat, sinks 26 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) (Pryde-TNE-G) ID:178 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 34 heat, sinks 34 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Crusader CRD-5S ID:205 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 21 heat, sinks 20 heat and is now at 1 heat.
Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 13 heat, sinks 13 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 30 heat, sinks 26 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Spartan SPT-N2 ID:208 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 18 heat, sinks 18 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Hatchetman HCT-3F ID:209 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 5 heat, sinks 5 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Bandersnatch BNDR-01A ID:211 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 12 heat, sinks 12 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 14 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 8 heat, sinks 8 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 8 heat, sinks 8 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 10 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 18 heat, sinks 16 heat and is now at 2 heat.

End Phase
-------------------
Heavy smoke cloud drifts to 3029 and dissipates to light smoke.
Current battlefield state:
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
Objective update:
Vedette immobilized, bailed out (7/18) (kill credit Isgrimnur)
SRM Carrier destroyed (8/18) (kill credit Leraje)
Vedette AC2 destroyed (9/18) (kill credit Isgrimnur buddy Manticore)
Falcon destroyed (10/18) (kill credit El Guapo buddy Behomoth, assist Leraje buddy Demon)
Vedette crippled and withdrawing (11/18) ("kill" credit El Guapo buddy Behemoth, assist Leraje buddy Demon)

Status Update:
Long Tom 4622, 4724 landing this turn
Isgrimnur KO'd
Isgrimnur buddy - Manticore immobilized, turret locked northwest (41% chance of staying in the fight)
Lich buddy - Schrek PPC Carrier crew bailed
Akalon - 2x ER Medium Lasers disabled, right arm red

Movement Modifiers:
Note: "crippled, withdrawing" units will still fire, but count as destroyed for the purposes of mission objectives

Hatchetman 0223 +1
Shadow Hawk 0330 +3
Locust 0326 ACE (expect +3 or +4)
Behemoth 1309 +1
Laser Carrier 1318 +1
Hetzer 1719 +2
Scorpion 1819 +2
Vedette 2022 +2
Archer 2320 +1
Hetzer 2819 +1
Partisan 2919 +1
Vedette 3120 +0 (crippled, withdrawing)
Griffin 3626 +2
Drillson 3732 +2 (no LOS if attack comes through 3631, 3632)
Condor 3825 ACE (expect +3 or +4)
Laser Carrier 4520 +1
Griffin 4521 +3
Vedette 4619 +2 (crippled, withdrawing)
SRM Carrier 4620 +2
Bandersnatch 4624 +2 (possible partial cover if attack comes through 4525, 4625)
Vedette 4728 +2
Manticore 4822 +2
Spartan 4828 +1
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Well, when I get up, I have targets. My little buddy did his job.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Leraje

Post by Leraje »

Please post the save when you get a chance.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

What is the general armor / damage status of the targets in my vicinity?
Black Lives Matter.
WestorEast

Post by WestorEast »

That Behemoth will get into the fight one of these days!

I'll move to 0928 and face west, firing on the Shadow Hawk and hopefully blowing its right side off. Long Tom to 4730.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Would moving to 4529 break LoS with the Bandersnatch in 4624 or the Manticore in 4822? Or just the ones to the north?

My buddy will move to 4030, turn west, and shoot the Drillson in 3732. Assuming it has enough movement.

I will tentatively move to 4529, face NE, and target the Spartan and Vedette, as appropriate.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Save:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fpo90i5zjf51ol/T5-OO.sav.gz?dl=0

To open the save, I think I posted a link to the "custom" build in the first post in the thread.

TheMix wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:47 pm Would moving to 4529 break LoS with the Bandersnatch in 4624 or the Manticore in 4822? Or just the ones to the north?
4529 breaks LoS with the Bandersnatch but not the Manticore.
El Guapo wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:14 pm What is the general armor / damage status of the targets in my vicinity?
Griffin 3826 - almost entirely yellow or red, right torso armor breach.
Condor 3825 - untouched
Hetzer 2819 - 20+ points of armor all around, light front armor damage
Partisan 2919 - ~20 points of armor all around, untouched
Hetzer 1719, Scorpion 1819 - untouched
Crusader 1519, Spartan 1421, Archer 2320 - paint scratches
Laser Carrier 4520, SRM Carrier 4620 - untouched, but ~10 points of armor all around only
Griffin 4521 - barely any leg armor, left torso armor red
Bandersnatch 4624 - Basically untouched
Vedette 4728 - Untouched
Spartan 4828 - Upper body all red, except left torso which is yellow
Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

NickAragua wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:11 pm
TheMix wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:47 pm Would moving to 4529 break LoS with the Bandersnatch in 4624 or the Manticore in 4822? Or just the ones to the north?
4529 breaks LoS with the Bandersnatch but not the Manticore.
How does 4329 look? Then I'd have to worry about the Griffin, huh? Boo... Ugh. Probably still better off with the original plan. I can back up 2 spaces normally? (Thinking ahead to next turn.)

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

In my current spot do I have LOS on the 3826 Griffin? He's on level 0 next to level 2, but I am higher than him.
Black Lives Matter.
Sgtsoldier123

Post by Sgtsoldier123 »

Hmm... can i engage the vedette at 2022 with my pulse lasers and the Hetzer at 2819 with my large lasers?
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:13 pm In my current spot do I have LOS on the 3826 Griffin? He's on level 0 next to level 2, but I am higher than him.
Yeah, he's actually on level 1 looks like, so you have LOS.
TheMix wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:03 pm How does 4329 look?
Let's put it this way - if you want to have LOS to everything (and vice versa), then you can go to 4329.
Sgtsoldier123 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:14 pm Hmm... can i engage the vedette at 2022 with my pulse lasers and the Hetzer at 2819 with my large lasers?
You currently don't have LOS to the Vedette (blocked by the hex in 1923). You do have LOS to the Hetzer at 2819. I would highly recommend not standing still, however - the difficulty of hitting your mech depends on how many hexes it has moved this turn (magic numbers are 3, 5 and 7, granting a +1, +2 and +3 penalty respectively, on a 2d6).
Black Lives Matter
TotallyNotEvil

Post by TotallyNotEvil »

> LICH: Diss the Schrek crew some more, one ERLL and two LRMs on the Thunderbolt, two ERMLs only the 3826 Griffin.

Thud has a breached RT and not much on LT, further away Griffin has almost busted legs, nearby Griffin has a breached RT. I think we can take out at least these three this turn, I think. Going to put my closer range weapons on the nearby Griffin and the longer ones on the Thud, pretty sure I can kill it.

Leraje and Guapo, I think the both of you can split the Griffins two, and maybe the rightmost Spartan if you've got an angle on it?

SgtSoldier, that Hetzer is hella dangerous.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

If I want to maximize my movement, what would be the downside to moving to 4530? Does that open me up to the Bandersnatch too? (Man, I'm missing my JJs....)

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

TheMix wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:34 pm If I want to maximize my movement, what would be the downside to moving to 4530? Does that open me up to the Bandersnatch too? (Man, I'm missing my JJs....)
Almost the same as 4529 (no Bandersnatch, but Manticore), but you're also targetable by the Griffin to the northwest.

You don't start seeing defensive movement modifiers until you hit at least 3 hexes moved (magic numbers: 3, 5, 7)
Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I'll stay still, turn to the right.

Then fire at the 3826 Griffin: 4 medium pulse lasers and two large lasers (overkill?)
Fire the LBX-10 at the 4521 Griffin

Hold the LRM10 this round, which should put me at 42 heat so I'll cool down to 4 heat (and so avoid the -1 attack penalty from 8 heat).
Black Lives Matter.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Oh. I thought the 3,5,7 was for movement points spent. Not for actual hexes. In that case, there isn't any reason for me to change my original plans at all.

Actually, moving to 4530 helps me next turn (I think). So I'll move there and fire at the Spartan and/or Vedette. Though if Bass takes them out, I'll happily send something towards the Manticore.

Oh. and holding the LPL so I can fire the rest.

Black Lives Matter

Sgtsoldier123

Post by Sgtsoldier123 »

Hmm, then I'd like to move to 2325 then. Gonna try working on the Hetzer at 1719 too.
Akalon

Post by Akalon »

Where can my buddy move to while keeping los on the griffin at 3827? I want him to move up as far as he can go and still back me up in finishing that griffin off.

I want Akalon to jump to 3729 or 3728 (whichever keeps los better), while keeping the LT turned away, and hit the griffin at 3827 with everything I can while trying to hit the breaches in it's armor.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Akalon wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:56 pm Where can my buddy move to while keeping los on the griffin at 3827? I want him to move up as far as he can go and still back me up in finishing that griffin off.
Pretty much anywhere nearby, it's got 9/14 movement and there aren't that many places to hide. The Griffin sticks out just fine in that valley.
Black Lives Matter
Akalon

Post by Akalon »

Move my buddy to 4128 and have it hit the griffin at 3827 with everything thats in effective range. And if possible fire the LRM's at the stunned Vedette on the eastern edge of the map (couldn't read the grid # sorry).
Last edited by Akalon on Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leraje

Post by Leraje »

Twist East, 3x ErPPC @ 4828 Spartan
Buddy - SRM pack at Griffin 3826, Gauss @ Laser Carrier 4520
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Just waiting on Bass and Siljanus. Turn update may be delayed over the weekend depending on whether I've got access to an actual computer or not.
Black Lives Matter
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Can my Mackie move to 0930 and target the Shadow Hawk? If not I’ll move backwards and reposition to hex 1229 to get behind more terrain. As for my buddy, let’s move him to 1425 facing and firing at the Vedette in 2022. Thanks!
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
TotallyNotEvil

Post by TotallyNotEvil »

Are you going to call it for Bass, Nick?
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Was out of town the whole weekend and just got back - will start the update tomorrow morning.
Black Lives Matter
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Sorry - this weekend was super hectic. I'll move back to 4533 and have the long tom send a smoke round to that hex as well.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Isgrimnur Buddy "stay in the tank" roll 81%; /2 for locked turret; target < 41: result 53, bail out
---

TheMix and Bass back up a little, collapsing the flank southward so that our big guns on the central hill can bring their firepower to bear. A Long Tom shell lands basically on top of the Thunderbolt, removing a significant amount of its armor, while pinging the Bandersnatch a little; another one detonates adjacent to a Vedette, flipping the medium tank over while spraying the nearby Spartan a little bit.

Said Spartan opens up at TheMix with its short range weapons - pulse lasers and streak SRMs. "Take that Spartan down!" Leraje calls out, blasting away with three PPCs - TheMix and Bass follow suit. TheMix's Mad Dog starts screaming out armor warning alarms as the right torso is exposed and LRMs from the Manticore to the north add to the damage. Bass takes a significant amount of fire from the Bandersnatch to the north, but the LBX pellets and LRMs don't get through the armor this time.

However, this gives Leraje's PPCs the opportunity to do their work - one penetrates the center torso armor, causing the Spartan's heat signature to bloom as its engine shielding suffers critical damage, then another severs the right arm from the torso side. With incoming fire from our Mad Dog and Stormcrow, the Spartan collapses, a useless wreck.

Leraje's Demon Tank buddy takes a few LRMs from the Thunderbolt, its right-side medium laser blowing out. This gives Lich time to line up a shot on the Thunderbolt's left torso, detonating its LRM ammo bin and blowing it sky high.

TheMix's buddy Manticore fires its PPC at the back of an escaping Drillson, frying the drive fans and causing the hovertank to slide into a nearby rock, before the Manticore's SRMs find the hovertank's ammo stores, causing it to disappear in a bright, actinic flash.

---

El Guapo targets the Griffin trying to get by to the east of the central hill, while the Behemoth unleashes its firepower on a Hetzer to the north, attempting to prevent it from putting too many extra AC/20 rounds into Isgrimnur's downed mech. The Behemoth takes multiple AC/5 rounds from the distant Partisan, and reports becoming immobilized. Which doesn't really make much difference for a Behemoth as its twin AC/10s and substantial number of missile launchers spit ordnance at the Hetzer to the north, immobilizing it.

Akalon and his Drillson pal follow suit, pumping laser beams into the 55-ton mech as well - one of Akalons' lasers slices off the Griffin's right arm, which isn't great news for that particular model as almost all of its weapons are mounted there. This distracts the hostile mechwarrior long enough that El Guapo is able to blast it center of mass with the Dire Wolf's large lasers. And then the pulse lasers. The mech simply gives up and drops to the ground.

SgtSoldier hops on the west side of the central hill, the Phoenix Hawk's anti-missile system automatically spraying rounds at incoming LRMs from the Crusader to the northwest, swatting most of them away. Our mechwarrior is able to score a glancing hit on the Hetzer to the northwest, but is unable to penetrate armor.

---

Siljanus and WestOrEast continue attempting to tackle the Shadow Hawk, Siljanus holding a PPC to cool the Mackie off in favor of firing the "centrally mounted" medium lasers, while WestOrEast blasts away with the Griffin's right arm lasers. Siljanus' PPC and Gauss Rifle connect with the Shadow Hawk's left arm, breaching armor, while WestOrEast brushes a laser across the fellow 55-tonner's head. The Locust gets in behind WestOrEast's Griffin, sparing a couple of lasers for the back of Siljanus' Mackie.

"Ammunition... destroyed." our mechwarrior's mech informs him - the gauss rifle ammo bin shows up as empty. Good thing those rounds are inert. Siljanus' mech drops to a knee as the gyro struggles to compensate for the sudden imbalance. WestOrEast's mech rocks a little bit as the Locust delivers a kick, but there's not much weight behind it and our mechwarrior is able to remain upright easily.

Isgrimnur wakes up to the sound of warning alarms and notices of a left torso armor breach, along with a missing jump jet.

Current Battlefield State:
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
Raw Data:
Spoiler:

Initiative Phase for Round #5
-------------------
1st Octopus Overlords rolls a 8[6+2].
Mercenary Primary Opfor rolls a 10[9+1].

Targeting Phase
-------------------

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 4028 to hex 4129 (flanking and turning).
Needs 3 [3 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 7 : succeeds.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 4129 to hex 4128 (flanking and turning).
Needs 3 [3 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 7 : succeeds.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:122 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 1225 to hex 1325 (flanking and turning).
Needs 4 [4 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 6 : succeeds.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:122 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 1325 to hex 1425 (flanking and turning).
Needs 4 [4 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 9 : succeeds.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 1921 to hex 1922 (flanking and turning).
Needs 4 [4 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 6 : succeeds.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 1926 to hex 2026 (flanking and turning).
Needs 4 [4 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 8 : succeeds.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make a piloting skill check while moving in hex 4530 (moving backwards over an elevation change).
Needs 3 [3 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (moving backwards over an elevation change)], rolls 4 : succeeds.

Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords) is abandoned by its crew.
*** Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:96 (1st Octopus Overlords) DESTROYED by ejection! ***

Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:214 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 3829 to hex 3730 (flanking and turning).
Needs 5 [5 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 12 : succeeds.

Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:214 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 3630 to hex 3631 (flanking and turning).
Needs 5 [5 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 8 : succeeds.

Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:214 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make a piloting skill check while moving from hex 3632 to hex 3533 (flanking and turning).
Needs 5 [5 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (flanking and turning)], rolls 11 : succeeds.

Offboard Attack Phase
-------------------
     TAG at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 8 : hits, target tagged.

TAG at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 3 : misses

Long Tom at Hex: 4724 (Artillery) needs 8, rolls 5 : misses and scatters to hex 4423.
Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) hit for 25 damage.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LT.
            8 Armor remaining.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RL.
            24 Armor remaining.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LA.
            Armor destroyed.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is 5; no effect.
            3 Armor remaining.
            19 Armor remaining.
Bandersnatch BNDR-01A ID:211 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) hit (using Right Side table) for 5 damage.
        Bandersnatch BNDR-01A ID:211 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RA.
            13 Armor remaining.

Long Tom at Hex: 4622 (Artillery) needs 11, rolls 6 : misses and scatters to hex 4627.
Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:222 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) hit (using Right Side table) for 15 damage.
        Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:222 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RS (critical).
        Searchlight destroyed!
            13 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is 8; Crew stunned for 1 turns.
        Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:222 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RR.
            15 Armor remaining.
        Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:222 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RS.
            8 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 7; (w/ +2 bonus)
Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) hit (using Right Side table) for 5 damage.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LT.
            9 Armor remaining.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 3, rolls 6 : succeeds.

Weapon Attack Phase
-------------------

Weapons fire for Scorpion Light Tank (ML) ID:201 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Medium Laser at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 0, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Right Side table) RL (hit aimed location)
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to RL.
            20 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 0, rolls 4 : hits (using Right Side table) LT
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to LT.
            11 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 0, rolls 5 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Right Side table) RL (hit aimed location)
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to RL.
            17 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Machine Gun at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 11, rolls 5 : misses

Flamer at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 5 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) RT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to RT.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
LIMB BLOWN OFF Right Arm blown off.
        1 damage transfers to CT.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to CT.
            14 Armor remaining.

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits (using Partial cover (horizontal 50%) table) LL
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 suffers no damage. (LL behind cover)

Weapons fire for Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits LA
        Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to LA.
            5 Armor remaining.

Gauss Rifle at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -hits LA
        Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to LA.
            Armor destroyed.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is (7-2) = 5; no effect.

Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 3 : misses

Weapons fire for Crusader CRD-5S ID:205 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 15 at Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -AMS engaged! .
Attack deals zero damage.

LRM 15 at Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -5 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to CT.
            10 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:215 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 5 : misses

ER Large Laser at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:215 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits FR
        Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:215 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 4 damage to FR.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 9.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            28 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/20 at Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 8 : misses

LRM 10 at Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -3 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to RS (critical).
            26 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RS. Roll is (9-2) = 7; Medium Laser malfunctions.

Weapons fire for Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime LBX ID:175 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : hits RT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to RT.
        10 damage transfers to CT.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to CT.
            4 Armor remaining.

ER Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits CT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to CT.
            Armor destroyed.
             11 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is (10+1) = 11; 2 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.
            CRITICAL HIT on Standard Gyro.

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits CT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to CT.
             3 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is (4+1) = 5; no effect.

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 4 : misses

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits CT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to CT.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
*** Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) DESTROYED by damage! ***
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is 9; 1 location.

Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 3 : misses

LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

Medium Pulse Laser at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Right Side table) RT
        Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to RT.
            11 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 8 : hits (using Right Side table) RL
        Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 6 damage to RL.
            17 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Right Side table) RT
        Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 7 damage to RT.
            4 Armor remaining.

Streak SRM 2 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - 2 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

2 Armor remaining.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LL.
            19 Armor remaining.

Streak SRM 2 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - 2 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

0 Armor remaining.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to RA.
            5 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Masakari (Warhawk) Prime-OD ID:176 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER PPC at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits CT
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 15 damage to CT.
            Armor destroyed.
             16 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is 11; 2 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.

ER PPC at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits RT
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 15 damage to RT.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
        2 damage transfers to CT.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is 5; no effect.
*** Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) DESTROYED by engine destruction! ***
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to CT.
             14 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is 7; no effect.

ER PPC at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits RA
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 16 damage to RA.
        16 damage transfers to RT.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 16 damage to RT.
        16 damage transfers to CT.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 16 damage to CT.
             SECTION DESTROYED.
            Critical hit on CT. Roll is (11+1) = 12; 3 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.
            CRITICAL HIT on +Streak SRM 2.

ER PPC at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

Streak SRM 2 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 12, rolls 5 : fails to achieve lock.

Streak SRM 2 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 12, rolls 6 : fails to achieve lock.

Weapons fire for Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Medium Pulse Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 3, rolls 7 : - Direct Blow - hits RL
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to RL.
            8 Armor remaining.

Medium Pulse Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 3, rolls 5 : hits LL
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 7 damage to LL.
            16 Armor remaining.

LRM 20 at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - AMS engaged! 12 missile(s) hit (w/ -2 malus).

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LA.
            Armor destroyed.
             12 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is (5+1) = 6; no effect.

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RT.
        5 damage transfers to CT.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to CT.

Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LT.
            7 Armor remaining.

LRM 20 at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 5, rolls 4 : misses

Weapons fire for Hatchetman HCT-3F ID:209 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/10 at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 5 : misses

Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits RA
        11 damage transfers to RT.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to RT.
        11 damage transfers to CT.
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to CT.

ER Medium Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 5 : misses

ER Large Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 6 : hits LT
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to LT.
            Armor destroyed.
             14 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LT. Roll is 6; no effect.

ER Medium Laser at Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - hits LT
        Spartan SPT-N2 ID:207 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to LT.
             6 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LT. Roll is (8+1) = 9; 1 location.
            CRITICAL HIT on Engine.

Weapons fire for Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:210 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     PPC at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

Medium Laser at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 6 : misses

LRM 10 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 7 : - Glancing Blow -6 missile(s) hit (w/ -2 malus).

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RT.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is (7-2) = 5; no effect.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RT.
             8 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is (7-2) = 5; no effect.

SRM 6 at Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 9, rolls 8 : misses

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     PPC at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 8 : misses

ER Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 9 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Left Side table) HD
        Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to HD.
            6 Armor remaining.

Pilot of Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Bahupatu Munish" takes 1 damage (1 total hits).
        Pilot of Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Bahupatu Munish" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 7 : successful!

Weapons fire for Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 20 at Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Bandersnatch BNDR-01A ID:211 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 5 at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 5 : misses

LRM 5 at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -3 missile(s) hit (w/ -4 malus).

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to LA.
            14 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 3 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to LA.
            11 Armor remaining.

LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 9 : 8 pellet(s) hit.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to LT.
            14 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RL.
            24 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to CT.
            20 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RL.
            23 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to CT.
            19 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to LL.
            24 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to LL.
            23 Armor remaining.

Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RT.
            13 Armor remaining.

LB 10-X AC (Cluster ammo) at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

Medium Laser at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 8 : misses

Medium Laser at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 8 : misses

Medium Laser at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses

Medium Laser at Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) (Pryde-TNE-G) ID:178 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     ER Large Laser at Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 8 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Right Side table) LT
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 11 damage to LT.
            Armor destroyed.
            Critical hit on LT. Roll is (9+1) = 10; 2 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on LRM 10 Ammo (8).
            *** LRM 10 Ammo EXPLODES! 80 DAMAGE! ***
        Pilot of Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Lubor Weich" takes 2 damage (2 total hits).
        Pilot of Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Lubor Weich" needs a 3 to stay conscious. Rolls 5 : successful!
        Pilot of Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) "Lubor Weich" needs a 5 to stay conscious. Rolls 7 : successful!

>Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) suffers catastrophic damage, but the autoeject system was engaged.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make a piloting skill check (landing in clear terrain).
            Needs 1 [2 (ejecting) + 1 (automatic ejection) - 2 (landing in clear terrain)], rolls 5 : succeeds.
                    The pilot ejects safely!
         *** Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) DESTROYED by ejection! ***
                Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 80 damage to LT.
                     SECTION DESTROYED.
        LIMB BLOWN OFF Left Arm blown off.
                73 damage transfers to CT.
                    Critical hit on LT.         Roll is 6;         no effect.
                Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 73 damage to CT.
                     SECTION DESTROYED.
                    Critical hit on CT.         Roll is 10;         2 locations.
                    CRITICAL HIT on Engine.

Location has no more hittable critical slots.

LRM 20 at Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 6 : 16 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to LA.
        5 damage transfers to LT.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to CT.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RL (critical).
            14 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on RL. Roll is 6; no effect.

9 Armor remaining.

Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to LA.
        1 damage transfers to LT.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to LT.
        1 damage transfers to CT.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to CT.

LRM 20 at Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 4, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - 20 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table) (w/ +4 bonus).

SECTION DESTROYED.
        3 damage transfers to CT.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is (10+2) = 12; 3 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on +AC/20.
            CRITICAL HIT on +AC/20.
            CRITICAL HIT on +AC/20.
        Thunderbolt TDR-5D ID:206 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to CT.

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -hits RT
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to RT.
        3 damage transfers to CT.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to CT.

ER Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 2 : misses

Weapons fire for Scorpion Light Tank (Standard) ID:213 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits RT
        Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RT.
            1 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:214 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 4 : misses

Medium Laser at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 8 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Left Side table) LS
        Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LS.
            21 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Medium Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits (using Rear table) RR
        Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RR.
            11 Armor remaining.

PPC at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits (using Rear table) RR
        Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to RR.
            1 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 14; (w/ +4 bonus)

LRM 10 at Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:214 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 5 : misses

SRM 6 at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : 3 missile(s) hit (using Rear table).

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RR.
            Armor destroyed.
             4 Internal Structure remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 11; (w/ +4 bonus)
            Critical hit on RR. Roll is 6; Engine destroyed. Immobile.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RR.
             2 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RR. Roll is 4; no effect.

Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RR (critical).
             SECTION DESTROYED.
*** Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) DESTROYED by damage! ***
            Critical hit on RR. Roll is 6; Ammunition Hit!
*** LRM 10 Ammo EXPLODES! 100 DAMAGE! ***
*** SRM 2 Ammo EXPLODES! 192 DAMAGE! ***
*** Half Machine Gun Ammo EXPLODES! 198 DAMAGE! ***
        Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 490 damage to RR.
            Critical hit on RR. Roll is 6; no effect.

Weapons fire for Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:215 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/20 at Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 11, rolls 10 : misses

Weapons fire for Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:116 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Large Laser at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits FR
        Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 8 damage to FR.
            12 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 7 : misses

SRM 2 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 9 : 1 missile(s) hit.

Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            10 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Partisan Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:219 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/5 at Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 8 : hits FR
        Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to FR.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            40 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 8; (w/ +0 bonus)

AC/5 at Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 3 : misses

AC/5 at Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 9 : hits LS
        Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to LS.
            33 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 2; (w/ +0 bonus)
             no effect.

AC/5 at Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits FR
        Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 6 damage to FR.
            34 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 4; (w/ +0 bonus)
             no effect.

Machine Gun at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Left Side table) RL (hit aimed location)
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 1 damage to RL.
            16 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 4 : misses

Weapons fire for Demon Tank (Standard) ID:166 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     SRM 6 at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : 3 missile(s) hit.

Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LA.
            Armor destroyed.
             8 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LA. Roll is 5; no effect.

2 damage transfers to RT.
        Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RT.

Gauss Rifle at Laser Carrier (Standard) ID:230 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 6 : misses

Weapons fire for Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:220 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 4 : misses

LRM 5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 5 : misses

LRM 5 at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 10, rolls 5 : misses

Weapons fire for Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:221 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/2 at Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 9 : hits LS
        Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LS.
            31 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 6; (w/ +0 bonus)

SRM 2 at Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 12, rolls 3 : misses

Weapons fire for Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     AC/10 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 5 : misses

AC/10 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 7 : hits (using Left Side table) LS
        Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 10 damage to LS.
            13 Armor remaining.

SRM 6 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 5 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table) (w/ +2 bonus).

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LS (critical).
            11 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is (8+1) = 9; Engine destroyed. Immobile.

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RR.
            22 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 13; (w/ +4 bonus)

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR.
            20 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 7; (w/ +4 bonus)

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LS.
            9 Armor remaining.

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RR.
            20 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 12; (w/ +4 bonus)

SRM 6 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 4 : misses

SRM 2 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - 2 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table) (w/ +2 bonus).

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LS.
            7 Armor remaining.

5 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 4 : misses

LRM 5 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 2 : misses

LRM 5 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -1 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to LS.
            4 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 11; (w/ +4 bonus)

LRM 5 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 9 : - Direct Blow - 3 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table) (w/ +2 bonus).

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 3 damage to LS (critical).
            1 Armor remaining.
            Critical hit on LS. Roll is (5+1) = 6; Crew stunned for 1 turns.

LRM 5 at Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 6, rolls 8 : 2 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table).

Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to FR.
            18 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 10; (w/ +4 bonus)

Weapons fire for Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Medium Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Rear table) RTR
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 6 damage to RTR.
            4 Armor remaining.

Medium Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 7 : hits (using Rear table) RTR
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to RTR.
            Armor destroyed.
             20 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on RT. Roll is 12; 3 locations.
            CRITICAL HIT on Gauss Rifle Ammo [IS] (8).
            CRITICAL HIT on Gauss Rifle Ammo [IS] (5).
            CRITICAL HIT on Gauss Rifle Ammo [IS] (8).

Machine Gun at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 5 : misses

Machine Gun at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 3 : misses

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (ERLL) ID:227 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     ER Large Laser at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 12 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Left Side table) LS
        Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 10 damage to LS.
            11 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 6, rolls 6 : - Glancing Blow -1 missile(s) hit (using Left Side table) (w/ -4 malus).

Manticore Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:125 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LS.
            9 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:122 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Large Laser at Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 8, rolls 11 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Left Side table) CT
        Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 9 damage to CT.
            1 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 6 : misses

SRM 2 at Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 10, rolls 7 : misses

LRM 10 at Vedette Medium Tank (Standard) ID:216 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 9, rolls 7 : misses

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     LRM 20 at Behemoth Heavy Tank (Standard) ID:130 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

Weapons fire for Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords)
     Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 4 : misses

SRM 2 at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : 2 missile(s) hit.

Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LT.
            3 Armor remaining.

Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to RL.
            7 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - 2 missile(s) hit (w/ +2 bonus).

2 damage transfers to RT.

Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 2 damage to LL.
            16 Armor remaining.

Machine Gun at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 11, rolls 8 : misses

Machine Gun at Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 11, rolls 8 : misses

LRM 10 at Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:221 (Mercenary Primary Opfor); needs 7, rolls 8 : 6 missile(s) hit (using Right Side table).

Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:221 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 5 damage to RS.
            13 Armor remaining.

Vedette Medium Tank (AC2) ID:221 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) takes 1 damage to RS.
            12 Armor remaining.
            Chance for motive system damage. Roll is 10; (w/ +2 bonus)

Weapons fire for Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (Scout) ID:233 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     AC/20 at Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 3, rolls 10 : - Direct Blow - hits (using Left Side table) LT
        Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 22 damage to LT.
            Armor destroyed.
             6 Internal Structure remaining.
            Critical hit on LT. Roll is (6+2) = 8; 1 location.
            CRITICAL HIT on Jump Jet.

Weapons fire for Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Medium Laser at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 4 : misses

AC/5 at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 3, rolls 5 : hits LT
        Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to LT.
            22 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 4, rolls 5 : 3 missile(s) hit.

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 3 damage to CT.
            48 Armor remaining.

SRM 2 at Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 6 : 1 missile(s) hit.

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to CT.
            46 Armor remaining.

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-1S ID:236 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
     Large Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 5 : misses

Medium Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 4 : misses

Medium Laser at Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 8, rolls 9 : hits FR
        Drillson Heavy Hover Tank (Standard) ID:199 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 5 damage to FR.
        Needs 7+ to destroy Searchlight, rolls 11.
        Searchlight destroyed!
            19 Armor remaining.

LRM 5 at Masakari (Warhawk) Prime-OD ID:176 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 7, rolls 6 : misses

Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 3, rolls 2 : falls.
Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) goes back to the hull down position instead of falling to the ground.

Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
The base target is 3 [3 (Base piloting skill)].
    Roll #1, (3 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 4, rolls 5 : succeeds.

Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (20+ damage).
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 1 (20+ damage)); needs 3, rolls 5 : succeeds.

Physical Attack Phase
-------------------

Physical attacks for Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor)
    Kick (Left leg) at Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords); needs 5, rolls 5 : - Glancing Blow -hits (using Rear Punch table) LA
        Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords) takes 2 damage to LA.
            10 Armor remaining.

Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords) must make 1 piloting skill roll(s) (was kicked).
    Roll #1, (2 (Base piloting skill) + 0 (was kicked)); needs 2, rolls 10 : succeeds.

Heat Phase
-------------------
Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 0 heat, sinks 1 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Vulcan VL-5T-ODC ID:69 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 17 heat, sinks 17 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Mackie MSK-8BG ID:70 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 19 heat, sinks 21 heat and is now at 2 heat.
Phoenix Hawk PXH-3D ID:92 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 27 heat, sinks 24 heat and is now at 5 heat.
Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime LBX ID:175 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 43 heat, sinks 44 heat and is now at 5 heat.
Masakari (Warhawk) Prime-OD ID:176 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 45 heat, sinks 52 heat and is now at 2 heat.
Vulture (Mad Dog) Prime ID:182 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 21 heat, sinks 22 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Ryoken (Stormcrow) Prime-OD ID:179 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 35 heat, sinks 36 heat and is now at 2 heat.
Griffin GRF-3MO-DG ID:159 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 22 heat, sinks 26 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) (Pryde-TNE-G) ID:178 (1st Octopus Overlords) gains 34 heat, sinks 34 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Crusader CRD-5S ID:205 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 12 heat, sinks 13 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Spartan SPT-N2 ID:208 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 17 heat, sinks 17 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Hatchetman HCT-3F ID:209 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 11 heat, sinks 11 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Bandersnatch BNDR-01A ID:211 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 24 heat, sinks 20 heat and is now at 4 heat.
Archer ARC-2R ID:212 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 8 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 2 heat.
Locust LCT-3V ID:225 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 8 heat, sinks 8 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Griffin GRF-1DS ID:228 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 8 heat, sinks 8 heat and is now at 0 heat.
Shadow Hawk SHD-2H ID:234 (Mercenary Primary Opfor) gains 10 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 0 heat.

End Phase
-------------------

Pilot of Thug THG-11EO ID:62 (1st Octopus Overlords) "Private Gurudasa "Isgrimnur MkII" Naimish" needs a 7 to wake up. Rolls 10 : successful!
Heavy smoke cloud drifts to 3016 and dissipates to light smoke.
Status Update:
El Guapo Behemoth buddy immobilized and may bail out
Isgrimnur wakes up! Mech is prone (PSR and 2MP required to get up, may pick facing after getting up)
Siljanus hull down (PSR and 2MP required to get up, may pick facing after getting up); gauss rifle inoperative
TheMix right torso armor breach and almost destroyed

Objective Update:
Vedette AC2 disabled (12/18) (credit WestOrEast Long Tom buddy)
Griffin 1S destroyed (13/18) (credit El Guapo; Akalon assist)
Spartan destroyed (14/18) (credit Leraje; TheMix, Bass assist)
Thunderbolt destroyed (15/18) (credit Lich; Bass buddy Long Tom assist)
Drillson ERLL destroyed (16/18) (credit TheMix buddy)
Hetzer disabled (17/18) (credit El Guapo Behemoth buddy)

Movement Modifiers:
Hatchetman 0228: +2
Spartan 0725: +3
Locust 1034: +3
Behemoth 1312: +1
Crusader 1523: +1
Laser Carrier 1618: +1 (no LOS if attack comes through 1619)
Hetzer 2022: +2 (no LOS if attack comes through 2123)
Scorpion 2023: +2 (no LOS if attack comes through 2123 or 2124)
Vedette 2128: +2 (no LOS if attack comes through 2227, 2228 or 2129)
Scorpion 2221: +1 (no LOS if attack comes through 2222 or 2322)
Archer 2323: +1
Partisan 2521: +1 (no LOS if attack comes through 2421, 2522 or 2621)
Vedette 3118: +0 (crippled and withdrawing)
SRM Carrier 4724: +1 (no LOS if attack comes through 4624 or 4725)
Condor 2740: +4
Laser Carrier 4623: +1 (no LOS if attack comes through 4524 or 2624)
Griffin 4625: +2
Vedette 4715: +2 (crippled and withdrawing)
Manticore 4725: +1 (no LOS if attack comes through 4625)
Bandersnatch 4826: +1
Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Well, my options seem pretty limited. Unless there is nothing of value in my RT, I'm outta here. Not sure why I'm facing to the NW. I thought I specified NE, but irrelevant now. Withdraw to the SW, putting the hill between me and enemies.

My buddy will slowly move towards 4433.

Black Lives Matter

NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r34xotn53wonjma/T6-OO.sav.gz?dl=0
TheMix wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:26 am Not sure why I'm facing to the NW. I thought I specified NE, but irrelevant now.
Sorry about that, I completely blanked on the facing. Even had it written down.
Black Lives Matter
Leraje

Post by Leraje »

4x ErPPCs @ Archer 2323. It's just begging for an alpha.
Buddy - Gauss shell @ Griffin 4625
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

So we just need to eliminate one more target, right? Also, will the Hetzer still be firing?
Black Lives Matter.