[TV] Hocus Pocus reboot

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

[TV] Hocus Pocus reboot

Post by Isgrimnur »

LA Times
The L.A. Times can confirm that the Disney Channel is producing a remake of the film as a TV movie. Originally reported by Deadline, the new iteration will be penned by Scarlett Lacey (“The Royals”) and star an entirely new cast. (Good luck finding someone to fill in Midler’s stripy socks.) David Kirschner, who produced the original, is attached to executive produce the new version.
There's no reported release date for the remake, but purists will be happy to know that Disney's Freeform will be running an all-day marathon of the original on Oct. 31.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
msteelers

Re: [TV] Hocus Pocus reboot

Post by msteelers »

Isgrimnur wrote:LA Times
The L.A. Times can confirm that the Disney Channel is producing a remake of the film as a TV movie. Originally reported by Deadline, the new iteration will be penned by Scarlett Lacey (“The Royals”) and star an entirely new cast. (Good luck finding someone to fill in Midler’s stripy socks.) David Kirschner, who produced the original, is attached to executive produce the new version.
There's no reported release date for the remake, but purists will be happy to know that Disney's Freeform will be running an all-day marathon of the original on Oct. 31.
I really enjoyed the original. Hopefully this new version will live up to it.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Will it have yodeling?
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

I'm amazed that we already had a thread for this.