Prime day free games!

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

UsulofDoom

Prime day free games!

Post by UsulofDoom »

Start Freeloading Over 30 Games with Prime Gaming For Prime Day 2022
Amazon Prime members are in for a real treat! Prime Gaming is thrilled to offer members even more free games as part of this year’s Prime Day offers, happening on July 12–13.

During Prime Day, Prime members can claim more than 30 free games, including Mass Effect Legendary Edition — which includes the award-winning Mass Effect trilogy — GRID™ Legends, Need for Speed™ Heat, Star Wars™ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy™ and more highlighted below.

https://primegaming.blog/start-freeload ... 760c6cdb75
If I make a grammar or spelling mistake, PM me. I will correct it. It’s better than you being an asshole!

No one knows the truth, only hypothesis, assumptions, conjectures, speculations, presumptions, guesses and theories.

We are not Gods, but nature. No more than one of many dominate species that will inhabit this planet for a short period of time, on its ever so long journey through the universe.
jztemple2

Re: Prime day free games!

Post by jztemple2 »

I followed the link in the article to the Amazon gaming page.

I selected a DLC for Two Point Hospital. The instructions want me to go, in-game, to settings and link my Amazon account to the game. I'm a bit dubious about giving out that kind of information. If they want to give me a Steam code or an activation code that's fine, but linking their game to my Amazon account sounds iffy. Am I being paranoid?
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

jztemple2 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:14 pm I followed the link in the article to the Amazon gaming page.

I selected a DLC for Two Point Hospital. The instructions want me to go, in-game, to settings and link my Amazon account to the game. I'm a bit dubious about giving out that kind of information. If they want to give me a Steam code or an activation code that's fine, but linking their game to my Amazon account sounds iffy. Am I being paranoid?
i also declined to do that.
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

I've had my Blizzard account tied to Amazon for several years now, for Hearthstone (and now WoW) in-game freebies. Doesn't really bother me.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

The price of free.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I have several game accounts linked through Amazon for the free goodies they give away all the time. Amazon already knows everything from what I read in the bathroom to what color my underwear is. Literally. I'm fine linking gaming accounts with them. If they can glean more than they already know, more power to 'em.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

jztemple2 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:14 pm I followed the link in the article to the Amazon gaming page.

The main thing is the free full games comming out. I have recieved items for World of War ships GTA5 and Elite Dangerus without any problems.
If I make a grammar or spelling mistake, PM me. I will correct it. It’s better than you being an asshole!

No one knows the truth, only hypothesis, assumptions, conjectures, speculations, presumptions, guesses and theories.

We are not Gods, but nature. No more than one of many dominate species that will inhabit this planet for a short period of time, on its ever so long journey through the universe.
Hamlet3145

Post by Hamlet3145 »

I'm pretty happy about Mass Effect Legendary Edition for free. Time for one final run through as a renegade/dickhead Shepherd.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

now note the EA titles will no longer just give you a product code - you have to now link the Amazon Prime account to the Origin account to redeem
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Id probably do it but only for something I really really wanted.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Did that ages ago. Now EA knows what color underwear I buy.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)