Video Games Randomness - Prioritize specific game threads!

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Kasey Chang

Re: Video Games Randomness - Prioritize specific game threads!

Post by Kasey Chang »

Playing Strike Team Gladius, a cute 3D isometric turn-based scifi tactical game where you need to take your soldiers and survive a 40 mission campaign against the Sethari. Was playing Strike Team Hydra before, they're the same engine, but the gameplay were tweaked and the game has some polish problem. If they fix the various stuff, improve the UI, do a proper briefing and ****, this can easily go for full price, esp. if they also throw in a mission editor. As is, I'd say it's worth $20 at most.

I've configured my squad to the point the game is barely challenging, even on highest difficulty, where enemies are practically bullet sponges and come in huge numbers, all legally, of course. The game lets you add items (if you find them) that can double or 2.5X your weapon range, and that makes the game quite a bit easier due to the amount of money you can save on armor and stuff. I've almost maximized everything about my squad (except protection, but I'm pretty sure they're near the top possible) and they go through enemies at the rate of SEVERAL per turn. Unless the enemy spawn within the squad, they will get themselves out, and EVEN IF enemy spawn in point-blank range, there are still ways out (everybody has warpgate boots which includes 2 uses of 6-hex range teleporter)
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Kasey Chang wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:09 am
Daehawk wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:39 am So is this (The Outer Worlds) good rpg shooter with a story or a bad Borderlands ripoff? I see its by Obsidian.
It's basically Fallout without Fallout. You got factions, lots of locations, enemies to shoot, GAJILLION items of inventory, plenty of weapons (and multiple grades) specializations (but not quite fallout like, where if you want to take skills a bit higher you have to specialize on one ITEM rather than category of items). They also have flaws (in addition to perks), but flaws are optional (if you accept them, you can pick additional perks). There are quite a few companions, and their own loyalty quests. You can align with any of the big factions.
So is there a romance option like in Bioware games?
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Flirting yes. Outright romance like Mass Effect, no. Some relationships, yes.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Playlist of my final 10 missions in Strike Team Gladius. I made up the mission names and the descriptions, as the main programmer didn't come up with very good ones. In fact he did not include any mission names.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Played a round of FortNite. Came in 17th out of I dont know how many. Meh. It was fun. Not played since closed beta. Its a totally different game now. I liked it ok. When I go back Ill see what I gained and start doing better. Good time waster. I think the match lasted me 10 minutes.
Baroquen

Post by Baroquen »

Yeah, that's about it. Short bursts of chaos. Building a locker of interesting skins/emotes was fun, and I enjoy completing quests and tasks. But I've cooled to the game recently. Getting smoked by the PvP sweats annoys me. And my kids have wandered to other games so I don't have that reason to play much these days. Add in a mediocre Battle Pass and I don't miss it.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Oh forgot I have Days Gone. I started it then wandered off. Need to reinstall it.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Fortnite. I suck but its still fun for a quick rush.. The colors are so silly bright and stuff. Its kiddy like but I enjoy it. Need to get better and learn item management and what is what.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Need to take temporary breaks from Mini Motorways. I'm stuck on the last 3 achievements. Each game takes an hour or more and I still can't beat the top score or even get close. :D

Decided to play Grid Legends, Picked it up free in one of those giveaways. It was... fun. I left it on normal, and the challenges are quite possible. In fact, I believe I made my way to front in all races for "previous season" except one, and it was an elimination where I got spun out when there were only two cars left. But at least Mansi got eliminated first. :D (Mansi is your main rival in "previous season, i.e. 2020" in the semi-pro league.)

Now things get serious in the pro league.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Play the pro-league now, enjoying putting Ravenwest in their place. Did several races so far, generally I can come up from behind and beat their *** even if they are 1st and 2nd. I think the ONLY time I didn't get first was we started WAY in the back, and it was a multi-class event so I not only have to beat cars of my own glass (GT3?) I have to pass the next class up, the race trucks. and I already passed one Ravenwest car and was riding on the guy's tail when the final lap finished. If I had another 100m I probably would have beat him. :)

Cars are feeling quite different, and that''s usually a good thing. Some cars are a bit tail happy if you brake a bit too hard, but may be controllable via countersteer, others underrotate and you have to tap the handbrakes. Some vehicles can be "pushed" around the corner with more throttle, while other will widly understeer if you throttle up in the corner. Some can be "drifted" around corners, by anticipating the corner slightly. The trick is figuring that all out within 3 laps or less.

Ran into a weird FMV issue. The FMV is "tearing" as the playback is exceeding 200 fps. V-sync is on.

EDIT: About to hit end of "previous season", as we've made it into "The Gauntlet", basically final set of races. that leads gold, silver, and bronze winners for the GRID championship.

I have to say, the hardest drive may actually be Prototype class (i.e. LeMans Prototype) as they go really fast, and gets a bit jittery at max speed. That, and stadium trucks. Those things don't really want to turn as the suspension flexes too much.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Grid Legends: maybe it's the difficulty level I'm playing as I left it on "normal", but the AI can usually be beaten with a little bit of aggressive driving. It's when you mess up your lines (just leave the driving line aid on) that you lose. AI is especially horrible with the electric cars. GL, the electric cars have a special boost (similar to F1's ESD, I guess?) but they have to charge it by going through a charge zone, which is often NOT in the racing line. On normal, I am usually slightly faster than the AI, even those RavenWest creeps, if I am doing my racing line properly, but I completely blow them out of the water with the electric cars, WITHOUT ever using boost. I've actually lapped cars even when I'm only going 3 laps. I was at least half a lap ahead of the closest car. It's weird. Maybe I should bump up the difficulty, but maybe I'll finish the career THEN play with the difficulty later.

The AI seems vulnerable to you diving into the corner, or if you can go around on the outside. Their "defense" is not that good on normal difficulty. This has a tendency to make you a lot of nemesis (Codemasters make sure that if you bump a guy too much, that guy will want to take you out of the race, assuming he can catch you) but if you are faster, then it's not a problem.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

When you have to follow a driving line and stuff that seems where its more work than game to me.
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

I'm having fun so far with Ho Tu Lo Shu: The Book of Dragons.

It is similar to their other two games (Tale of Wuxia, and Tale of Wuxia the Pre Sequel). Lot's of turn based somewhat tactical fights and all the good trappings of a wuxia setting. This one is a third person open world without any of the time management of the first game. In some ways it feels like Skyrim as you run around picking plants, mining ore, and doing side quests although the main quest line is much more important. There is a good English mod which is important since otherwise the game is all in Chinese.

Additional note - I'd been waiting to get Cyberpunk on sale. Now that I'm deep into this game I'm going to skip the current Cyberpunk 50% sale and wait the winter to pick it up.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Kasey Chang wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:01 am Need to take temporary breaks from Mini Motorways. I'm stuck on the last 3 achievements. Each game takes an hour or more and I still can't beat the top score or even get close. :D
All I have left are the rest of the 2000s so we'll see when I get sick of it. When the games take an hour each and I still fail, that will probably kill it. For some reason I will not allow myself to hit the speed up button on this game even though I did it all the time on Mini Metro.
I have but one advocate.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I am down to last TWO achievements... I can't break the Chiang Mai 2000 mark, and I need to put 9 motorways on the same map. :)
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Daehawk wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:12 pm When you have to follow a driving line and stuff that seems where its more work than game to me.
It's racing. It's to be expected. :D

There's some HUGE shakeup when I won, NONE of the teams are the same.
Spoiler:
Originally, the GRID was dominated by RavenWest, with Nathan McKane the "senior" driver, Lara Cavalho driver 2.

Voltz team has Valentin Manzi and one other person, I think it's Laura Dixon.

And there's us, Team Seneca, senior driver Yume Tanaka, and the player, only known as "Driver 22".

By the end of Y2, where I won the GRID Championship for Team Seneca, the world changed...

RavenWest was almost dissolved as team principal was arrested for fraud and endangerment... AND cheating in motorsport. Apparently RavenWest had been cheating all along, but we beat them without cheating. So RavenWest was bought by someother guy, who's NOT mcKane. Who'll drive for them? Who knows! Nathan basically left to sulk, Ryan was arrested, and Lara left for... Team Seneca.

You're probably wondering... so where did the player go? Turns out, Ado, the guy who ran Seneca, wanted to keep Yume, and Lara was originally going to be hired by Seneca, except RavenWest poached her, forcing Seneca to take a chance on Driver 22. So having Lara going back to Seneca is kinda fitting.

Which means Driver 22, along with former engineer of Seneca, Ajeet Singh, is going to form a new team. And I get to run it (as the player). And guess who's driver #2? Valentin Manzi. Yep, he decided to quit Voltz and join my new team.

I haven't started the new season yet, as I want to get some career races out of the way first. But it'd be interesting.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Farthest Frontier hit Early Access today on Steam, and while survival city builders are fairly prevalent, this one has caught my eye. PC Gamer has posted a couple of articles about it, I became a bee tycoon in this survival city builder, then lost my fortune to a perfect heist and 9 tips for keeping your villagers alive in survival city builder Farthest Frontier, both of which impressed me with the depth of the game. Normally I'm loathe to pick up something in Early Access but with Two Point Campus not sounding like something I want, Farthest Frontier might scratch my itch. At least till F1 Manager 2022 comes out.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

jztemple2 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:11 pm Farthest Frontier hit Early Access today on Steam, and while survival city builders are fairly prevalent, this one has caught my eye. PC Gamer has posted a couple of articles about it, I became a bee tycoon in this survival city builder, then lost my fortune to a perfect heist and 9 tips for keeping your villagers alive in survival city builder Farthest Frontier, both of which impressed me with the depth of the game. Normally I'm loathe to pick up something in Early Access but with Two Point Campus not sounding like something I want, Farthest Frontier might scratch my itch. At least till F1 Manager 2022 comes out.
Well, I bought and then refunded Farthest Frontier. Basically the issue is with the interface. The UI is scalable but by making the text large enough to read some of the boxes and icons end up off the screen. Serves me right for buying something in Early Access :roll:
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
telcta

Post by telcta »

I had just read your previous post and was reading up on it on Steam and it looked intriguing, very detailed down to having to fence off your crops against deer. It seemed like it was pretty far along for early access with most of the features available and around 20 hours of play — plus it’s from the maker of Grim Dawn.

It does sound like it’ll scratch my itch for city builders but I’ll hold off for now. I’m glad you were able to refund it quickly.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

telcta wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:56 pm I had just read your previous post and was reading up on it on Steam and it looked intriguing, very detailed down to having to fence off your crops against deer. It seemed like it was pretty far along for early access with most of the features available and around 20 hours of play — plus it’s from the maker of Grim Dawn.

It does sound like it’ll scratch my itch for city builders but I’ll hold off for now. I’m glad you were able to refund it quickly.
The other problem I had with Farthest Frontier was the lack of a tutorial. There is a web based guide, but as indicated it is a rather deep game and I just wasn't up to spending a lot of time going back and forth between game and guide.

So my refund has been approved and those funds will be going towards F1 Manager 2022 :D
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Just did got the next to last achievement in MiniMotorways, 2000+ in ChiangMai. That's every city now. I need to use 9+ motorways for the final achievement.

Grid Legends is a bit of a rehash, if you had been playing the previous entries (GRID, GRID 2, GRID Autosports, GRID 2019), as quite a few courses would look familiar. While the established tracks are obviously going to look the same, the fictional "city" courses didn't change a bit either. The "story mode" was pretty cool, basically same as the F1 thing. But it pretty much assumes you've been just BARELY meeting the requirement. Like "place at least sixth place" and you did 1st, it doesn't really acknowledge that. I know it can't, as the plot was pre-written, but it's still kinda funny when you've been able to beat Yume (and everybody else) in every race and still be considered the number 2 driver. :)
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I posted in the wrong random thread so here it is in the right one..

I was watching pinball videos of machines I used to love and was wondering why my monitor wont pivot. Dangit. I have an early ultrawide that wont go vertical. Ill be sure my next one will for sure so I can pinball play it.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Daehawk wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:12 pm I posted in the wrong random thread so here it is in the right one..

I was watching pinball videos of machines I used to love and was wondering why my monitor wont pivot. Dangit. I have an early ultrawide that wont go vertical. Ill be sure my next one will for sure so I can pinball play it.
Yeah I bought an ASUS one that does just for that, and then of course I never actually do it.
I have but one advocate.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Daehawk wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:12 pm I have an early ultrawide that wont go vertical.
monitor arm?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ultrawi ... d&tbm=isch
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

With a monitor arm you can rotate any monitor, and anything can be turned with the video card's control panel. NVIDIA's make it easy.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I am doing all the "career" races, which means I am racing just for racing, no story. It's basically going through all the different classes of vehicles in the game, plus a few specials, including a VW Bug racer. :D That's cute.

So far, on normal, I've lost maybe 3 races out of dozens.

One thing I don't like about this career thing is some of the races require you to upgrade your vehicle, but you can't upgrade your vehicle without driving it X miles (i.e. run some of the previous events TWICE (or more), as you need a minimum of running that vehicle X miles for your engineer to learn where to upgrade the vehicle. For example, each race is usually 4-5 miles, maybe 8 if it has like 5 laps on a long course. To open up stage 1 upgrades, you need to run 15 miles. That's easy enough to run event 1 (1 race) and event 2 (3 races). But stage 2 upgrades requires 35 miles on the same vehicle. Why? It's just making me run the same events with minimal changes.

And this happens 1 or more times in EVERY class of vehicles. And obviously, upgrades are specific to that vehicle. So you need a decent coffer to afford all that. For the big GRID events you gain 5K to 10k, your AI partner gets 1K to 4K depending on how many skills did you buy for him, and expenses (what you have to pay your AI partner, i.e. his cut of winnings). But for these career bits, you make 3K per event, your partner make about 0.5k, and epxenses are practically zero. Yet EACH stage 1 upgrade is 2K+, stage 2 is 3k+, and stage 3, if any, is 4k+. So you need a lot of money to keep buy these car upgrades.

But you also have to buy upgrades for your mechanic AND fellow driver, PLUS you can buy some of the cars, and they vary in prices greatly. Some you can just win outright, but others you have to buy in game. Fortunately, no microtransaction (that I've noticed). So money is usually not that plentiful.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

On the other hand, you can see how AI makes mistakes, like jittery even on straights. They may even spin out on corners, and/or smoking hard and going slow (basically, blown engine).
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Kasey Chang wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 pm On the other hand, you can see how AI makes mistakes, like jittery even on straights. They may even spin out on corners, and/or smoking hard and going slow (basically, blown engine).
I did some of the earlier GRID games, but I've burnt out on the formula. Still, Grid Legends sounds interesting. Are you using a controller?

Right now I'm dipping my toes into Anno 2205. I've only played one Anno game a lot and that's Anno 1800. I'll see where this goes.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Anno 2205 didn't do it for me, it's just feels like some weird take on Anno 1800.

I'm still killing gaming time waiting for F1 Manager 2022 to be released, so I decided to range further afield and looked over what I had gotten for free in the Epic Store. Hey, there's Bioshock Remastered! I haven't played that since it came out for the Xbox 360 in 2007. I still have the Big Daddy statue :D
Enlarge Image

I installed and started playing... but the old magic wasn't there :(. Even after fifteen years I still remember a lot of it and so what back then were constant surprises are now "oh, yeah, if I go there something will jump out" kind of thing :roll:

So I uninstalled that and thought about what else I haven't played in a long while and remembered GTAV. Now I know I played it all the way through when it first came out in... sheesh, 2013 :roll:. I have the Rockstar client on my PC from when I had RDR2 installed so it was no problem to get GTAV downloading.

After the download I fired it up in story mode and it defaulted to Michael. Hmm, can I switch to the other two characters? Yup I could switch to Franklin, but there was no Trevor. I checked the load game menu and turns out I don't have any of my original saves from 2013 :( but I do have several saves at about 55% from 2016 and a progression of saves from 1.4% to 15% from 2018. So that's the last time I fired up the game and the game had loaded up that 15% save.

I then switched to online mode and was surprised to see a screen that said I was permanently banned from online play :shock:. Then the screen loaded normally and I was in Online Mode with lots of money and the cars I remember adding to my garage years ago. I went out on the streets and drove around and except for adjusting the controller look sensitivity everything was faultless. I turned up all the graphics options which barely got my RTC 3080 out of sleep mode :wink:. And the game does look nice, not bad for a nine year old game.

That 15% save, upon investigation, is right around the time of the jewelry store heist. So maybe I'll get back into the game at that point, or I'll install the 55% save and take it from there. Or maybe I'll start from scratch. But probably I'll grow bored with the "been there, done that" and go looking for another game :roll:
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

jztemple2 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:13 pm I did some of the earlier GRID games, but I've burnt out on the formula. Still, Grid Legends sounds interesting. Are you using a controller?
Yep. No place on my desk for a wheel. On medium difficulty (with assist all maxed) the game's a cakewalk... most of the time. The only way you'd lose is if you f-ed up royally, like you got spun out or you can't overtake traffic. You got enough traction control and extra power to beat almost everybody on straights (except the GT1 and Prototype cars, where you don't really dare going full throttle except on long straights) and you can probably maintain traction and pass people on the OUTSIDE of a turn. The AI's still often too conservative when braking for a corner. As long as you learn or quickly correct how much to brake for a corner and don't slam on the throttle as you come out of the turn you should not spin out. Can't say for higher difficulty settings through.

The accidental oops by AI can range from simple spin-out (self-induced) to full outright flipping the car into the grandstands. Saw that happen in a mixed class race... I was in an open-wheel racer, and I need to pass TWO categories of cars on the track... experimental hybrid, and prototype (i.e. LeMans) with only 3 laps. Helps that my car really is much faster. But the track doesn't have many wide sections for passing... When I got to the prototypes, I actually did see a car in front spun, then when airborne into barrel rolls. Didn't see it land as I was passing it then.

Also, there are a TON more races and you're not expected to play them all. There's career tab, which has races in amateur, semi-pro, and pro levels, with 4th level GRID Gauntlet. Each level has 8-12 categories like GT, Tuner, Tourer, Track Day, etc., each category has 6-12 events, each event have 1 - 3 races. You need to win X events in previous level to unlock the next level. I've just unlocked "pro" level races, and my driver level is probably about to max out soon (level 95 or so). These are just races without any storyline like the "story mode".

The give-away version of Grid Legends is the base version, which does NOT include Season 2, where they introduced demolition derby as another race type you can master. And right now, they don't seem to be selling Season 2 at any discount...

(They are selling regular vs deluxe version. Deluxe version is basically season 2 demo derby, plus Ravenwest and Voltz car pack, plus "mechanic pass" which gives you mechanic upgrades instead of you earning more money to buy them. It's just an "early perks" pack. Right now, the only way to get deluxe content is to pay $20... Or join EA Play / Play Extra (or whatever that's called) for $5 or $15 per month.
Last edited by Kasey Chang on Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Im doing pretty well in Fortnite now. Grabbed 2 2nd place finishes and a 1st place. One of those 2nd places was my fault as I had just killed 3 players near each other and was healing when the storm wall passed me at half health. I never caught up with it to the safe part before my health ran out. Also one early death was my fault as I wasn't sure on fall damage and jumped from the 4th or so floor and died. Im still not sure the safe height as some big jumps Ive been ok and others not.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Thanks for the info on GRID Legends. I'll be on the lookout for a sale.

I'm still playing GTAV. After tinkering with online mode I decide to go back and start a game from the beginning, which I last did four years ago. I've done a couple of hours worth and so far (knock wood) I'm not getting burned out. I do remember some of the missions, but there are so many things to do that it is easy to take a break from the main missions and just do races or repo cars or help paparazzi... and the game still looks amazing.

Image click to enlarge
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Gah, probably one of the worst races so far in Grid Legends. Open-wheel minis (Basically, Ariel Atom or KTM X-bow) on Moscow course, pretty high speed, but pretty tight corners. THe problem with these minis you spin quite easily, and of someone hits you hard from behind, you will spin. I think I restarted the race like 10 times because I keep getting spun out either by nemesis or just regular traffic. Finally got a relatively clean race (only got 3rd, and that's due to aggressive passing even in the final corner, was spun out twice)

Then got into Formula 1000 cars, and these with a nice wing are a bit more stable, even in the rain. And you can throw them around corners "a little", at least on medium difficulty.

Driver level wrapped around, so my driver level is now like 2 or 3, when it's actually 102 / 103.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

It's pretty cool how everything is Doom-ed... and this is why we need Right to Repair
The greatest legacy left by humanity for alien archaeologists to find in the aeons to come will be millions of random devices running id Software’s pioneering FPS Doom. The latest such piece of kit is the display from a John Deere tractor, jailbroken and fragging away at demons at this past weekend’s DEF CON hacking conference in Las Vegas. The tractor computer was hacked by Sick Codes, who’s trying to draw attention to farming equipment manufacturers who lock down their products to prevent owners from repairing them.
Video:

Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

That's brilliant. But why does it always have to be a cornfield?
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:31 pm That's brilliant. But why does it always have to be a cornfield?
Think of the Children!

Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Is something wrong with Steam. Its giving me errors and funny animated dogs and stuff instead of pages. I can view my library but the store is shot.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I see Model Builder is $8 on GMG right now. Might be a BH thing. Could save space with a thing like this. But of course you dont get the model.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/model-builder-pc/

hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

hitbyambulance wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:44 pm started actually playing Diablo III multiplayer. the game interface has been so streamlined that on normal difficulty it feels like i'm watching a clicker/idler* instead of playing. it's pretty boring so far.

* or playing Dungeon Siege. ha ha
after another few hours, i can say i no longer look forward to playing this series anymore. there's not much of anything that i actually like about it...
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I just picked up Tavern Master on Steam. I've had it on my Wishlist back when it was in Early Access, but when it hit 1.0 I waited since the developer (I believe it's just one person) had a roadmap for more features. And he has added a number of new items, features and even did the revamping of the gameplay. The dev is taking off a couple of weeks and then coming back to add more features like a takeout counter :D and weather effects.

There is a demo, but be cautioned that the demo represents a 1.0 or perhaps an even earlier version and doesn't have the wealth of features the game currently enjoys. There's a lot more to the game than the demo would indicate, but it gives a feel of the gameplay.

If a few folks indicate an interest in hearing more about the game I'll start a separate thread.

Meanwhile, some random screenshots of my current tavern to give an idea of what the game is like.
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image