SnowRunner, a sequel to MudRunnner

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

jztemple2

Re: SnowRunner, a sequel to MudRunnner

Post by jztemple2 »

I send a truck to pull a heavy, heavy trailer. It gets stuck, so I send another truck, which gets stuck. Finally a giant third truck does the job and gets the truck with the trailer out of the mud.

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Another mod I like. Your friendly neighborhood Tuk Tuk.

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Each month the SnowRunner folks like to highlight mods made by the community. This month there is a really interesting map mod called Mojave Desert. It is not only a very interesting looking map, there are also a series of clever missions which early on limit access to only certain vehicles which makes for a more interesting experience.

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

This is the last part of the mission "Haywire" from the Mojave Desert map mod. My task is to take six hay bales from one farm to another. In this video I'm loading the last two bales with a forklift and then driving them over to the other farm.

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Those are some bumpy-ass roads! Maybe next you can drive a grader? :D

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

A new game from the devs, to be released in 2024. Sounds pretty good to me.