The Ted Cruz Train Wreck

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Jeff V

Re: The Ted Cruz Train Wreck

Post by Jeff V »

ImLawBoy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:48 pm I'm pretty sure it's Cruz trying to be funny, but he's not very good at it.
It's a very liberal thing to boycott that company due to their funding of anti-gay hate groups. Ketchup packet shortages have become a thing throughout the fast food industry as alternatives such as pumps and condiment cups are now out of fashion and carryout/delivery is more prevalent. This has nothing to do with that dirtbag company, and certainly nothing to do with the Biden administration.
Black Lives Matter
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Jeff V wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:40 pm
ImLawBoy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:48 pm I'm pretty sure it's Cruz trying to be funny, but he's not very good at it.
It's a very liberal thing to boycott that company due to their funding of anti-gay hate groups. Ketchup packet shortages have become a thing throughout the fast food industry as alternatives such as pumps and condiment cups are now out of fashion and carryout/delivery is more prevalent. This has nothing to do with that dirtbag company, and certainly nothing to do with the Biden administration.
OK, but why did you quote me to say it?
malchior wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:01 pm
I don't think it is. We had right-wingers saying this exact phrase in some venues related to the Colonial pipeline hack.As if Biden has anything to do with shitty, incompetent cybersecurity at a private company. I think we can't give them much benefit of the doubt anymore.
It's not really the benefit of the doubt in my mind - it's dumb either way. Cruz, however, seems to think he's good at Twitter and tries to do these kinds of things to show how funny he is.
That's my purse! I don't know you!
malchior

Post by malchior »

ImLawBoy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:43 pm
Jeff V wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:40 pm
OK, but why did you quote me to say it?
malchior wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:01 pm
I don't think it is. We had right-wingers saying this exact phrase in some venues related to the Colonial pipeline hack.As if Biden has anything to do with shitty, incompetent cybersecurity at a private company. I think we can't give them much benefit of the doubt anymore.
It's not really the benefit of the doubt in my mind - it's dumb either way. Cruz, however, seems to think he's good at Twitter and tries to do these kinds of things to show how funny he is.
Fair enough. It's definitely 'performance art'. I don't think he believes it but he thinks the rubes who might vote for him do.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

He murdered at least 5 people in Northern California when he was just a toddler back in the early ‘70s. Of course he sucks at being funny.
Covfefe!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

It's almost as if people are the problem.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Cruz goes woke?!?

Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

We all know Ted is queer ...don't we?
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

In the video he mentioned Cruz might oppose the death penalty for gays because one of his daughters is gay. I'm guessing it's this one:

Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter