Honda Does Indeed Suck

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Octavious

Re: Honda Does Indeed Suck

Post by Octavious »

And fixed... We'll see how long it lasts this time lol.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
Hrdina

Re: Honda Does Indeed Suck

Post by Hrdina »

Octavious wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:44 pm And 2 months later it's broken again. Seriously do not buy a 2016-2020 Civic. Hot garbage. Only blows cold air on the right side until like 20 minutes. Which is usually low coolant. Which means I have a new leak, or they missed a leak the first time. I'm not under warranty anymore except if it's the recalled part. If car prices weren't so horrible I would just get rid of it. I really shouldn't have to bring a car in every couple of months for the same thing.
The first three new cars I owned after college were a 1990 Civic, 1996 Civic, and 2003 Civic. I liked them all, although the 2003 appeared to be cursed, although I did keep it for about 10 years.

When it came time to replace the 2003 Civic (2013), the Civic had gone downhill to the point that in 2012 Consumer Reports no longer recommended buying one. I ended up buying a Subaru Impreza hatchback instead, and did the same in 2019.

Our family car (which is also my wife's daily driver) has been all-Honda for 20 years: 2003 Odyssey, 2012 Odyssey, 2015 Odyssey, and 2022 CRV Hybrid. All of those have been good.
Conform or be cast out!