Amazing touring bands still out there today

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Daehawk

Amazing touring bands still out there today

Post by Daehawk »

Whats some of your picks for bands on tour that sound great and do as great a job live or better than album? Worth seeing no matter the price to get in.

Id say two top my list...

Muse
Volbeat

Might add Rammstein to that list. Nothing like the heyday of the 80s arena rock tours..but there still seem to be amazing bands out there to go see.

Heres Muse live, sounding just like their recorded stuff.

--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
YellowKing

Re: Amazing touring bands still out there today

Post by YellowKing »

I'd have to say Radiohead. For a band to pull off live what they do in the studio is astounding. Just next-level musicians. Easily one of the best live performances I've ever seen.
disarm

Re: Amazing touring bands still out there today

Post by disarm »

Nine Inch Nails - Trent Reznor is a perfectionist, making sure the band sounds great and always has a good stage show. I've seen NIN three times and they're one of my favorite live bands.

Def Leppard - Together for almost 45 years now and still put on a great show

Foo Fighters - In my opinion, FF set the standard for a good old-fashioned rock and roll show. They're an amazing live band, regularly kicking ass for three-hour concerts where they don't hold anything back. Every show is like a giant party with Dave Grohl, the band, and a few thousand friends all having a blast...amazing energy that few bands match.