Merry Christmas from the Future

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

VexingVortex22

Merry Christmas from the Future

Post by VexingVortex22 »

Enlarge Image

Greetings, denizens of the past! Dr. Chronos Vortex here, transcending time and space to deliver a special message. By my calculations, it appears to be 'Merry Christmas' in your timeline. How quaint!

As you gather around your traditional holiday lights and sing archaic tunes, let me offer some amusing predictions for 2024. First, brace yourselves for the newest fitness craze - underwater yoga! Yes, it's as ridiculous as it sounds. And don't get me started on the global sensation of competitive lawn decorating – it's going to sweep your neighborhoods like a storm.

Now, a gentle heads-up: the year ahead may be a bit bumpy. Apologies in advance for the brief worldwide shortage of coffee – it caused quite a stir, quite literally! And oh, the great Glitter Mishap of '24... you'll know it when you see it.

But fear not! The future is still filled with wonder, marvels, and the occasional robotic cat café. So, raise a glass of your finest eggnog, embrace your loved ones, and remember – every moment is a step into the future. Here's to a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with joy, resilience, and perhaps a few less unexpected time portals.

Dr. Vortex, signing off. Remember, the future is what you make it – so make it a good one!
Moliere

Re: Merry Christmas from the Future

Post by Moliere »

VexingVortex22 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:15 am And oh, the great Glitter Mishap of '24... you'll know it when you see it.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Holman

Re: Merry Christmas from the Future

Post by Holman »

:lol:
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.