Mars First Logistics - Build Rovers to do Work on Mars

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

jztemple2

Mars First Logistics - Build Rovers to do Work on Mars

Post by jztemple2 »

So, after a lot of searching through my dark, non-early access buying soul :wink:, I decided to pick up (in Early Access :roll:)...

I've uploaded a couple of YouTube videos for the first two missions. No real spoilers since there is no "perfect" solution. For me, whatever will accomplish the mission is fine :wink:

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Re: Mars First Logistics - Build Rovers to do Work on Mars

Post by jztemple2 »

One of my favorite creations, this rover can lower itself to pick up cargo and then raise to keep the cargo from dragging. And if it flips over on its back, it can just rotate the legs and drive upside down!

I have to put a new crate on top of an old crate, so I have created a new machine to do just that.

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Re: Mars First Logistics - Build Rovers to do Work on Mars

Post by jztemple2 »

So I brute force dragged a ladder to a delivery site, but now I have to bring the ladder to a vertical position for it to be accepted. Well, I can build a machine for that!