Help Me Write (google chrome)

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

The Meal

Help Me Write (google chrome)

Post by The Meal »

Google has a new "help me write" feature that is pretty cool. It generates text suggestions as you type that are relevant to what you are writing. This can be a big help when you're struggling to find the right words to say what you mean. Check it out and let me know what you think.
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
Carpet_pissr

Re: Help Me Write (google chrome)

Post by Carpet_pissr »

OK will I Start. IT has help me done this. Very well this. I like post but post not. Not post, but like. Hard to say word, but word come Googling help.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

The Hartford Whalers are playing a hockey game tonight. I'm really looking forward to seeing them play. Do you have any tickets?
It's almost as if people are the problem.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Outlook is doing this to me now. I'm not sure I like it. :?

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

The Meal wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:02 pm Google has a new "help me write" feature that is pretty cool. It generates text suggestions as you type that are relevant to what you are writing. This can be a big help when you're struggling to find the right words to say what you mean. Check it out and let me know what you think.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Just what did you ask it?
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Jaymann wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:57 pm Just what did you ask it?
Nowt; I generally prefer to expel as much of Google from my life as possible.

Enlarge Image
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

I tried this feature and I think it's fantastic. There's little in life that Google can't improve upon or help me do better. Have you tried Google Docs or Sheets? I'm very excited for the next Pixel. It has all the best features and is far better value than iPhone or Samsung. People say Google has sold out and is a threat to our way of life, but in reality Google is the epitome of humanity and will guide us to a better future.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg