Control

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Anonymous Bosch

Re: Control

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

ImLawBoy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:40 am I started this about a year ago on Steam Deck, but stalled out pretty early on. Difficulty factor was high for me. As noted above, you need to keep moving and my play style tends to sneaking and sniping. I do want to go back to it now that I'm better at using Steam Deck controls, but I'd probably have to start from scratch as I can't imagine remembering how the controls work.
If you're looking to optimize your gaming experiences on a Steam Deck, don't overlook exploring and experimenting with the various Community Controller Layouts typically available for most games. Because those layouts are often mighty helpful for better tailoring gameplay to your preferences. Keep in mind, Steam Input provides a wide array of tools to further adapt Steam Deck controls to your input preferences. Have a butcher's at this excellent guide for detailed information, which will help you learn how to fully leverage and maximize the available options for customization on a Steam Deck.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I'd rate the story about an 8, gameplay about a 6.

It's like an X-Files universe where Mulder was taken seriously.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I loved all the little recordings and news articles you would find. Many of them were basically just short horror stories. I rarely seek out all the side stuff in games, but for Control it was the highlight.
He won. Period.