GoGamer deals

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Lassr

GoGamer deals

Post by Lassr »

48 Hour Madness @ GoGamer...not sure how much time is left.
Doom 3 $29.90
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - $27.90

also noticed they have:
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude $27.90
Rome: Total War (Import) - $34.90
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

I bought Rome: Total War last week from them and it was the import version. From what I can tell everything is the exact same, box and all, except that it doesn't come with a fourth soundtrack disc. My friend might have been pulling my leg about a fourth disc, but it's not the usual DVD case that I get with most import games.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I've bought their import versions before and there's never been a difference other than the DVD case insteal of a Jewel case. One time I had to download a patch that was made for the European version because the US patch did not work.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

McNutt wrote:I bought Rome: Total War last week from them and it was the import version. From what I can tell everything is the exact same, box and all, except that it doesn't come with a fourth soundtrack disc. My friend might have been pulling my leg about a fourth disc, but it's not the usual DVD case that I get with most import games.
My domestic version bought at Frys only had 3 disks.
Charlatan

Post by Charlatan »

McNutt wrote:I bought Rome: Total War last week from them and it was the import version. From what I can tell everything is the exact same, box and all, except that it doesn't come with a fourth soundtrack disc. My friend might have been pulling my leg about a fourth disc, but it's not the usual DVD case that I get with most import games.
From what I know, only the Best Buy version around here had the 4th disc (if you look on the bottom of the box it says either 3 or 4 discs). The 4th disc only had 48 or so minutes on it, which is much less than the amount of music you get by extracting the music from the game. So if you really like the RTW music, extract it and burn yourself a copy.
When all is said and done, there's more said than done.