EQ2: Steamfont is no more

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Chesspieceface

EQ2: Steamfont is no more

Post by Chesspieceface »

Just an FYI, the OO guild will from here forth reside on the Oasis server. At least supposedly. The transfer is in process now and should be over by tomorrow morning I'd think. So if you are planning to join us Oasis is the (new) place. :)
kind of like a cloud I was up way up in the sky and I was feeling some feelings that I couldn't believe; sometimes I don't believe them myself but I decided I was never coming down
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

They should now call it OOOasis. :D

Good luck with the server transfer! Let me know how it goes; Grobb is scheduled for next week I think.
Tao

Post by Tao »

I cant speak for other players but right now EQ2 is just about unplayable for me due to the atrocious lag within the city zones. Zones like Qeynos Harbor or South Qeynos have always had a slight bit of lag in the past but now trying to traverse these zones is an excercise in fustration. Even the smaller zones like Nettleville are incredibly laggy right now.

I have a fairly new PC and 99% of the time Im the first person to finish zoning when in a group, this afternoon my zone times were a solid minute to slighlty longer. This may not seem like a long time but its a noticable difference from how the game played prior to the merger.

Im hoping this is due to some technical problem after the merger and not simply the result of combining the two populations as I really dont think I can play the game in this state for any length of time.
"Don't touch my stuff when I'm dead...it's booytrapped!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez