Recommend Xbox Star Wars game where you can fly ships?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Roman

Recommend Xbox Star Wars game where you can fly ships?

Post by Roman »

Hi all - my son loves the Star Wars universe. We rented battle ground or something like that tonight but the controls are a little too advanced for him.
Anything out there that you guys can recommend? We already have Star Wars Lego on the way.

Thanks.
Roman
While feeding all the beasties out back I let a nice big fart. The smell followed all the way back to the house. It's like it was my baby and felt abandoned.
tiny ogre

Post by tiny ogre »

The Star Wars Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter games were both pretty good. I thought Rogue Squadron on the Gamecube (exclusively) was the best Star Wars fighter game on current gen consoles, but the Starfighter games (on all consoles) were still fun.

I played them all not so much because they're Star Wars, just because I love a good space sim and sometimes Star Wars is all you can get ;) Haven't played any of the non-space-sim Star Wars games.

They're probably both available at bargain bin prices now, they were both a few years back.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

I thought the Rogue Squadron games, while fun, were hard as hell. Might want to take that into consideration.
I'm special!