2024 Fundraising - $1192 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

The Official Guitar Hero Picture Thread

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Harkonis

Post by Harkonis »

www.guitarherogame.com and check the forums. lots of guitar modding going on, some cosmetic, some functional
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Woah, this rocks.

When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

I have read so many positive things about this game, and am so tempted... but am I the only one in the world that thinks standing in front of a TV pretending to play guitar along with a video game is just... too much? I can't imagine my wife walking in and seeing me 'rocking' out to Guitar Hero. Heck, I can barely imagine myself playing it alone and not feeling foolish. Am I the only one who tries to keep some dignity while gaming? :) (not a slam, just a joke)
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Trust me. If you had told me before I bought the game that I would be up in front of my best friend, several complete strangers, two cats, and my wife making guitar faces and jamming to SRV without a shred of embarrassment, I would have said you were crazy.

But this game does something to you. Let them laugh. One try and you will understand.

As far as dignity while I'm playing alone. Well, I walk around in my underwear scratching myself and singing commercial jingles in a high falsetto. Playing a plastic guitar is actually a major step UP.
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

Dual action madness over here today/ On the left is YK, Ralph-Wiggum on the right:

YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I look like I'm having way too much fun kicking Ralph-Wiggum's ass.

Also what is that large bulge on my right hip? Does rocking hard increase the size of your member?