Star Wars is Teh Suck?

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Exodor

Post by Exodor »

me wrote:
Lee wrote:I don't get it then. Why was everyone freaking out a few years ago when NK launched a missile over Japan, if they already had the ability to not only reach Japan, but go way past it.
Because they shot a missile over Japan. The freaking out from what I understand was not because this suddenly identified an unknown technology to us, but because it was an aggressive behavior.

Kind of like the difference between dbt simply having a shotgun, and dbt firing that shotgun over the heads of young trespassers.

:P
Debris

Re: Star Wars is Teh Suck?

Post by Debris »

Eduardo X wrote:Yet another Star Wars test fails.
Now how is the US gonna protect us from terrorists? With a ballistic missle defense shield, the terrorists can do whatever they want!
I, for one, will be incapacitated with fear.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the test last week was delayed due to bad weather. God forbid Kim Jong Il has Weather Channel Technology that could render the Defense Shield useless!
Don't worry, Ed, it's not like the Denver area would be a target for nuclear attack...
Eduardo X

Re: Star Wars is Teh Suck?

Post by Eduardo X »

Debris wrote:
Eduardo X wrote:Yet another Star Wars test fails.
Now how is the US gonna protect us from terrorists? With a ballistic missle defense shield, the terrorists can do whatever they want!
I, for one, will be incapacitated with fear.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the test last week was delayed due to bad weather. God forbid Kim Jong Il has Weather Channel Technology that could render the Defense Shield useless!
Don't worry, Ed, it's not like the Denver area would be a target for nuclear attack...
I lived in Colorado Springs before here. I know what it means to be a target... it means... doing nothing because you're fucked regardless.
ohh and here is your rolly eyes you lost em. :roll:
-AttAdude