Post by adumir »

Koz wrote:The Assembly Line
Excellent.
Christopher
Resident Kieslowski and Jennifer Jason Leigh obsessive
"Obviously, I need more merlot..."
Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

I'd like to draw attention to Bort's suggestion for a sec: combining general gaming and games gy title back into one forum again.

After I resigned as a moderator from general gaming, I rarely went back in there. Sure, there are some insanely interesting discussions there, but not quite as much that they need another forum. Also, I don't think they'll be buried in the thread in GbT.

What's best, we'll eliminate the whole: comparing two games is GbT, comparing three or more games is general gaming thing that went on.
Where Cows Congregate - The Bovine Conspiracy
Freezer-TPF-

Post by Freezer-TPF- »

Pretty Pictures of Games That Will Suck

:)
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Napoleon wrote:I'd like to draw attention to Bort's suggestion for a sec: combining general gaming and games gy title back into one forum again.

After I resigned as a moderator from general gaming, I rarely went back in there. Sure, there are some insanely interesting discussions there, but not quite as much that they need another forum. Also, I don't think they'll be buried in the thread in GbT.

What's best, we'll eliminate the whole: comparing two games is GbT, comparing three or more games is general gaming thing that went on.
I disagree. When you have several really hot games coming out, you get lots of posts about them all at once. Those posts tend to drive other less active threads down the list. I don't understand the why you don't want separate forums. Is it that hard to click on one more link and scan thread titles for those of interest?

Grifman
Kael

Post by Kael »

We name the games forum "Shit in one hand" and the coming soon forum "Wish in the other".
Kael

Post by Kael »

Grifman wrote:
Napoleon wrote:I'd like to draw attention to Bort's suggestion for a sec: combining general gaming and games gy title back into one forum again.

I disagree. When you have several really hot games coming out, you get lots of posts about them all at once. Those posts tend to drive other less active threads down the list. I don't understand the why you don't want separate forums. Is it that hard to click on one more link and scan thread titles for those of interest?

Grifman
I agree with Grifman. PC games by title needs to be its own forum because it gets slammed with similiar threads more often than all of the other forums. And I also like keeping the "Road to Gold" forum seperate. When I come to check things out and only have a few mintues to poke around it is where I am most likely to go and allows me to get straight to what most interests me (and what first drew me to GG).