Proof there is no god

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

warning

Post by warning »

hepcat wrote: by the way, i mentioned this in another thread a while back, but if you liked Space: Above and Beyond (and let's face it, who didn't? :wink: ), you may want to check out the new Battlestar Galactica on SciFi. It's done by some of the same people and it shows in the way they tell their stories and the actual cinematography as well. i've seen the skyone presentations (they got it first thanks to some production credits) and they don't disappoint.
It is one of the best shows I've seen. Simply great stuff.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

warning wrote:
hepcat wrote: by the way, i mentioned this in another thread a while back, but if you liked Space: Above and Beyond (and let's face it, who didn't? :wink: ), you may want to check out the new Battlestar Galactica on SciFi. It's done by some of the same people and it shows in the way they tell their stories and the actual cinematography as well. i've seen the skyone presentations (they got it first thanks to some production credits) and they don't disappoint.
It is one of the best shows I've seen. Simply great stuff.
in addition, now that i think about it, if humor played a larger part than it'd be a lot like Firefly as well.

in all, a pretty good pedigree for a new scifi series.
He won. Period.
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Originally posted by Skinypupy:
The fact that there is enough of a demand to warrant a Golden Girls DVD set boggles the mind.
Believe it or not, I read somewhere that syndication episodes of "Golden Girls" were huge in the gay community . . . .

. . . not that there's anything wrong with it.
That's my purse! I don't know you!
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

ImLawBoy wrote:
Originally posted by Skinypupy:
The fact that there is enough of a demand to warrant a Golden Girls DVD set boggles the mind.
Believe it or not, I read somewhere that syndication episodes of "Golden Girls" were huge in the gay community . . . .

. . . not that there's anything wrong with it.
Thank goodness I never mentioned that I'm a closet Golden Girls (the TV show) fan. That could end up embarassing me...

~Neal
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

I watched the show when i was a teen. Maybe I'm dating the wrong gender.
Grifman

Re: Proof there is no god

Post by Grifman »

hepcat wrote:Image
Well, I don't know, that certainly strikes me as hellish, so maybe it does mean there is a god. If there's a Hell, then there has to be a god, right? :)
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

Grifman attempted to make a funny.

There is a God afterall!
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Crowley, we don't allow goatse. Not in any way, shape, or form. Not edited to include a kitten instead of a gaping man-anus. Not ever.

PM me if you have any questions, thanks.

-edited by MHS
I <3 :ninja:
WAW

Post by WAW »

Sweet jumping Jesus! :shock:
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back!
WW
Grievous Angel

Post by Grievous Angel »

Smoove_B wrote:Here's your proof:

My wife got this for Christmas. So there is a hell, and it's currently in my DVD player.
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

Crowley wrote:Crowley, we don't allow goatse. Not in any way, shape, or form. Not edited to include a kitten instead of a gaping man-anus. Not ever.

-edited by MHS
I think I'm very happy that I checked this thread after the edit.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Hmmm... I've always throught that this had proven whether there's God or not...
A fervent evangelist who leapt into the lions' den at Taipei zoo and shouted "Jesus will save you" was lucky to escape with just a bite in the right leg when he tried to convert the king of beasts to Christianity.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6396422/
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Crowley wrote:Crowley, we don't allow goatse...

-edited by MHS
See, there *is* a God!

~Neal
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

McNutt wrote:
Crowley wrote:Crowley, we don't allow goatse. Not in any way, shape, or form. Not edited to include a kitten instead of a gaping man-anus. Not ever.

-edited by MHS
I think I'm very happy that I checked this thread after the edit.
Why yes.......yes you are.
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

I have a client whose name is very, very close to Goatse. It is uncomfortable. I've represented him at some meetings with the government, and once or twice their tech guy (reviewing some data files he provided) was there. I caught his eye once or twice when the client's name was mentioned. He knows. I know he knows. He knows I know.
Crux

Post by Crux »

-edited by MHS
Thank god I missed that one. I told you all he must be stopped!
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

One of those contemtments in life, having never seen Goatse nor Tubgirl.
warning

Post by warning »

LordMortis wrote:One of those contemtments in life, having never seen Goatse nor Tubgirl.
We can change that in a heartbeat. Know this. Fear us. We have the power.
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

I too have been fortunate enough to have never seen either image. However karma will probably get me sometime soon. A couple of years ago a friend called me and told me he had seen the most disgusting picture ever. His description of the picture matches the picture of Goatse. I told him to send the picture to me as an email attachment. I renamed the attachment to something innocent and sent it to another friend telling him that this was a girl that the first guy was dating. I was on the phone with the recipient when he opened the file. He didn't fall for my joke and knew it was a trick, but judging by the sound on the other end of the phone he wasn't expecting that heinous an anus. When I heard that shock I knew I had overstepped the boundaries of friendship. So I've passed on the dreaded Goatse without ever having seen it myself. I know I'm living on borrowed time now. It's going to catch up with me and I'll have no one to blame but myself.