Panzers vs. Soldiers: Heroes of WW2

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Rincewind

Panzers vs. Soldiers: Heroes of WW2

Post by Rincewind »

Ok guys, the time has come. I have convinced myself that I am interested in one of these games but cant decide which. I tried the demos, Soldiers seems super hard, but it looks prettier and more...I dunno, controlled than Panzers.

Either way, give me some advice. Also if you have this to trade, let me know ASAP.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I have never played Panzers, but I can confirm that Soldiers is one of the hardest games I've ever played.

Not only do you have to really watch what's going on, the AI is crafty enough that when you replay missions (and after dying so much, you will), it doesn't play out *exactly* the same each time.

I enjoy it MP - don't think I could handle Soldiers as a SP game, but YMMV.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Windows95

Post by Windows95 »

Soldiers without a doubt as imho it is by far the better game of the two (though I've only really played Soldiers). And don't worry about difficulty. Soldiers does allow you to set the difficulty level for the missions. If you play on easy your troops heal over time and their attacks are more powerful then normal making missions a lot easier.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

soldiers definitely. One of the best strategy games to come down the pike in some time.
Now depoliticized.