Worst Christmas/Other Holiday Presents Evar?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

GuidoTKP

Post by GuidoTKP »

My grandfather is king of the bad gift in my family. I think the "best" year was the one where he gave my wife this ugly looking porceline doll (and trust me when I tell you, my ex is not one to ooh and ah over porceline dolls). That would have been tops until I cracked open my gift: a $20 electric shaver that had beard trimmings inside of it. That was just ... strange.
"All I can ever think of when I see BBT is, "that guy f***ed Angelina Jolie? Seriously?" Then I wonder if Angelina ever wakes up in the middle of the night to find Brad Pitt in the shower, huddled in a corner furiously scrubbing at his d*** and going, 'I can't get the smell of Billy Bob off of this thing.' Then I try to think of something, anything, else." --Brian

"Would you go up to a girl in a bar and say 'Pardon me, miss, but before I spend a lot of time chatting you up, and buying you drinks, I'd like to know if you do anal. Because if not, that's a deal-breaker for me.'"
-- Mr. Fed
Freezer-TPF-

Post by Freezer-TPF- »

This year my stocking was filled with a bunch of junk food that I don't eat, including an expired bag of off-brand Cheetos.
When the sun goes out, we'll have eight minutes to live.