I need to start carrying a camera to so I can take pictures

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

LordMortis

I need to start carrying a camera to so I can take pictures

Post by LordMortis »

of things that seem to only amuse me.

So I am playing poker out in Troy with some friends, and the Juvinile humor of Big Beaver road being exit 69 off of 75 had long since died. However, right near Rochester Road and John R is an industrial park. The three compainies in that park have their names prominently displayed:

Luk Ina Fag

And I am all of sudden in fourth grade again. Luk Ina Fag on Big Beaver is the funniest contradiction in signs I have ever seen.

Out in Pinkney, coming south off of 29 from Howell, is a little road call Darwin. As you approach this crossroad you can see, all on one set of signs, a picture of the crossroad, the word Darwin, and the word Hell (which is the next town over) and an arrow pointing off to the right.

While doing rides with cab drivers in Ann Arbor (I used to hang out with a lot of cabbies out there) On the northwest side we could get bids for Gott/Hiscock to Fountain. I didn't need a camera for this only a tape recorder.

I wonder if I will ever grow up or if I will forever be a little Beavis and Butthead.
SirReal
Technical Admin

Post by SirReal »

nameless77

Post by nameless77 »

There's a site with literally thousands of weird/cool things like this called http://www.ilovebacon.com I think. I tried to go there to check it out, but my work blocked it. iirc, it's got some HEEEEElarious stuff on it....

Post by EasilySatisfied »

You are correct nameless, that site is great. I used to be able to get to it at my previous job, but can't here :(

LM, I also think those things, you are not alone.

I still recall off 75 north there is an exit for Climax and one for Beaver Road. We take 75 N alot to go camping... and I chuckle to myself everytime. I think my husband is a little tired of hearing me laugh at these ... I often point out stupid/funny stuff on the road, I am sure it shows my immaturity.. but maybe he finds that endearing ? :wink:
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

Dirt

Post by Dirt »

If stuff like this is gonna happen, maybe you shouldn't bring a camera with you. That just becomes something people can use against you.